Wat u are unsatisfied abt urself?

EforEileen

actuali gain weight is far more easier than lose weight, iznt it?? :)
try out those weight gainer, might help u gain the weight u wan..

Mrs Xie

actuali gain weight is far more easier than lose weight, iznt it?? :)
try out those weight gainer, might help u gain the weight u wan..
Yeah... must really try harder.... hope to fulfil this wish of mine soon... thks for your concern :tlaugh:

Leanne

plastic lor.

actually im not against it. BUT only to some of the works la.

EG double eyelid.

Of cus boobs implant, nose surgery are wayyy too overboard la.

EforEileen

plastic lor.

actually im not against it. BUT only to some of the works la.

EG double eyelid.

Of cus boobs implant, nose surgery are wayyy too overboard la.
If I can, I oso will prefer to go for small plastic surgery. :tlaugh:
but hor, like that wont be nature beauty liao lei.. like sometin in me is fake..

Leanne

More & more women are going for it. I mean if you feel prettier that way, why not.

Of cus im still against those major plastic surgery la.

LoVeS

Yes alot wanna b prettier by going thru plastic surgery which is to let ur guys or other ppl to see BUT by 1 look the person went thru plastic surgery which i dun tink guys really like it which they find it fake. Tats type of beauty can b obtain by ANYONE as long as u willing to pay $$ but natural beauty cant b bought by $$:001_302:

aby

no pt having 170 but plump leh...like me i am 172cm tall but meaty n fat:embarrassed:
Wahahahah, LoVeS, u talking abt me ah.. :shyxxx:

Hehehehe, just joking ya.. :001_302: My BMI over the limits ah.. Agree with LoVeS, Me her sama sama ah.. Tall n fleshy.. :embarrassed: I'm 1.7m but 78kg.. LoVes, u just given birth, easier to slim, mine ah tougher btu trying my best lor.. :001_302:

Let's Jia YOU!! When shall we meet for long walk? I put my 2 in twin stroller and ur boy in ur stroller then we walk happily ya? :Dancing_wub:

jazz_sofia

i wanna be taller and have shapely legs....i cant wear shorts/mini skirt bec of my legs...hubby said i could wear but i dont have this guts...haiz

jal

I dun like my double eyelids as they droop at the border giving me the appearance of sad-looking eyes. And I dun like my dark eye circles. I started having insomnia since I was 8 years old, so I guess this is the reason why I have panda eyes.

I dun like my upper jaw. Because of that, my lips are affected. And I dun like my yellow teeth. I hated brushing my teeth when I was in primary school, thinking it was troublesome, so now I am "paying the price".

I wish I had longer & more eyelashes so that my eyes will look more attractive. And I wish my eyes were a bit bigger...