Wat u put on for make up??

yes super agree with autumn.. need one thin thin layer to 提神。

how you stick the fake eye lashes ???

i had a super HARD time sticking it.....in the end, i still dont get it !!!!

sigh
<kiap eyelash>
apply glue on the eyelash...little bit... make sure the ends got sufficient...
shake shake. 3time.. because mine is kinda wet........
a bit dry... then put it on lid
close eyes... aim the middle first = because centre gravity ma. then wont shake here shake there drop here drop there..
then use any two fingers (index finger or what la) hold the ends steady for 10 seconds... firm firm hold it .....
then super dry liao...
blink blink

stick it as lowest as u can
nearer to lash as possible..

then
<apply mascara>
kiap to stick them.. (my method la.. maynot b correct. because i never ever attended any make up course b4 worrs)
die.. hope i dont overnight become laughing stock
I need tons of mascara.. and eyeliner too!~ :p
really ni 不要假 。 I THINK u got make up de lo

@cancanmum. i read transplant i read as eyelash transparent.. i was thinking.. the glue black colour ma. where got transparent.. lolx...

CardMan~

Alpha Male

<kiap eyelash>
close eyes... aim the middle first = because centre gravity . then wont shake here shake there drop here drop there..
then use any two fingers (index finger or what ) hold the ends steady for 10 seconds... firm firm hold it .....
then super dry ...
blink blink

stick it as lowest as you can

then
<apply mascara>
kiap to stick them.. (my method .. maynot b correct. because i never ever attended any make up course before worrs)

really ni 不要假 。 I THINK you got make up

@cancanmum. i read transplant i read as eyelash transparent.. i was thinking.. the glue black colour . where got transparent.. lolx...

apply glue on the eyelash...wait for 20sec for glue to dry abit..
then put on eye lid from middle out. then use which ever finger u like to press it on lightly it will stick on nicely.. try to stick close to ur real eyes lashes as possible so as to make it look more natural.. after that take the eye lash curler to curl the fake eye lash then put on mascara to finish the long lashy curl.. smiple right =P

CanCanMum

Hmm.. you can get some eyelashes from Belle and Iggy.. LOL. :p

Can still put eyeliner, but dont too thick, thinner ones make your eyes look more "jing sheng" :tlaugh:
Ok onz.....when doing transplant???

canx help feeling like those aunties who did eyeliner tatoo lols~~~those who only draw the line below deee......but my eyes small laaa....sometimes fall asleep oso no one noes coz too small liaooo lols:p

@cancanmum. i read transplant i read as eyelash transparent.. i was thinking.. the glue black colour . where got transparent.. lolx...
Erm.....yr eyes got stamps arhhh lols :p:p

autumn82

<kiap eyelash>
close eyes... aim the middle first = because centre gravity . then wont shake here shake there drop here drop there..
then use any two fingers (index finger or what ) hold the ends steady for 10 seconds... firm firm hold it .....
then super dry ...
blink blink

stick it as lowest as you can

then
<apply mascara>
kiap to stick them.. (my method .. maynot b correct. because i never ever attended any make up course before worrs)

really ni 不要假 。 I THINK you got make up

Eh.. I no jia wor~ I only use 2way foundation, eyeliner and mascara! LOL.

autumn82

Ok onz.....when doing transplant???

canx help feeling like those aunties who did eyeliner tatoo lols~~~those who only draw the line below deee......but my eyes small laaa....sometimes fall asleep also no one noes coz too small liaooo lols:p

Erm.....your eyes got stamps arhhh lols :p:p
baObei~ Better dun do la.. Later u regret hard to come off wor. :p

lawla12

apply glue on the eyelash...wait for 20sec for glue to dry abit..
then put on eye lid from middle out. then use which ever finger you like to press it on lightly it will stick on nicely.. try to stick close to your real eyes lashes as possible so as to make it look more natural.. after that take the eye lash curler to curl the fake eye lash then put on mascara to finish the long lashy curl.. smiple right =P
sounds ok to me...

but when i do it...AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

like clown like that...VERY HARD lehhhhhhhhhh

nvm...dear husband busy working...i stay at home and practise how to stick the lashes

hahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!:shyxxx:

CanCanMum

can i ask a question huhhH?

does it feel itchy with the fake eyelashes?

paiseh i neber use before worrh~~~:tlaugh:

lawla12

can i ask a question huhhH?

does it feel itchy with the fake eyelashes?

paiseh i never use before worrh~~~:tlaugh:
itchy ?? u mean the eyes or wad ?????

ermm...i only use it during my ROM....tat make-up artist help me deee....of cos, sh's prof laaaaaa....i dun feel anyting leh...

other than tat, i din manage to put the fake lashes by myself...LOL!!!!

kchiah

I have not use eye liner at work.. wanna to try...

what do you alway use for make up??
pls advise... I am nood in make up ......

wanna to use eye shadow but afraid would be too like going party ...
Anyone looking for make up items from brushes to cosmetic? I can recommend.
Can teach u to apply make up too.

CanCanMum

itchy ?? you mean the eyes or what ?????

ermm...i only use it during my ROM....that make-up artist help me deee....of cos, sh's prof laaaaaa....i dont feel anyting ...

other than that, i did not manage to put the fake lashes by myself...LOL!!!!
I dont feel itchy . But just heavy. LOL. :p
oh now i remembered

ya ya wedding day got use lols~~~

and she OPENED my eyes bigger by sticking slightly higher den my tiny tiny double eye lid with those double eyelid tape sticker~~then put eye shadow to conceal the tape....quite nice really open up the eyes~~~~

lols~~~

lawla12

oh now i remembered

ya ya wedding day got use lols~~~

and she OPENED my eyes bigger by sticking slightly higher then my tiny tiny double eye lid with those double eyelid tape sticker~~then put eye shadow to conceal the tape....quite nice really open up the eyes~~~~

lols~~~
ya ya ya...u mention it, i rem too....tat make-up artist got stick tat tape sticker b4 she put the fake lashes....

VERY hard to do laaaaaa...aiyooo......

maybe i shd really practise it at home since DH is soooo busy...no time to accompany me......

but hor, smtimes i go tamp only....dun need to make up until so nice laa...LOL~

CanCanMum

i neber put on make up for three years liaooo

eber since Baber is bornnnn lols~~~

my make up items all expired oredi~~~

now i go anywhere oso bare face deee

but hor tat tape beri uncomfy coz its misaligned wif my dub eye lid line lols~~~

llcyahoo

hi, i also hv problem sticking lashes. for beginner which brand is better ha? saw many kinds of lashes dun know which one to choose!!!

mommysnake

I love make up!!..:001_302: in fact, i would feel alittle 'naked' if i dun put on any when im out..lol, i like natural beauty too but alittle make up can enhance the features and makes one look fresher..;)

Basically, i use pressed powder/foundation, brusher, mascara, eyes shadow, lip gloss during the day with a lighter tone and small amount, if i attend dinners or formal functions, i'll use a deeper tone and maybe some fake lashes if there is a need.lol..:001_302:

Makeup is a must for me before i step out of my house. Even if im at home, I will still put on sunblock after my basic skincare as UV rays also can penetrate frm the windows. I'm very afraid of freckles/ pigmentation and my skin is sensitive towards fair so sunblock is imp to me.
The basic makeup after skincare prdts including sunblock,
Liquid foundation
press powder
concealer
eye liner
Lip balm
lipstick
lipgloss
blusher

Will add on eye shadow n mascara when going shopping or any special occasions etc.

kaelanista

Eyeliner is a must.

Mineral powder to replace foundation that may blocks your pores.

A brand to recommend is Mary Kay. If you are interested, I can show you how to apply make up.. Free of charge.

Interested. Please email me @ kaelanista@gmail.com