Waterbag and delivery

ast0212

I gave birth to my daughter in Feb and with her my water bag burst just before pushing her out. Midwife saw head 3 mins after it burst and 6 minutes of pushing she was out. It all happened very quickly!!

Rukia

I gave birth to my daughter in Feb and with her my water bag burst just before pushing her out. Midwife saw head 3 mins after it burst and 6 minutes of pushing she was out. It all happened very quickly!!
Wow, that is fast. I think second delivery is always much faster. My friend's second child virtually came flying out.

missyqiqi

Wah that is super fast super smooth delivery!! :D mine take about 30-45mins before popping out :p

ast0212

Yeah it definitely is faster the second time! The whole labour was 3 hours! What a relief since it was about 15 hours with my son.

mosqeetoh

wow, Every mummy have different experience! I'm feeling so lost even though it's my second now.

I was induced for my first son so didnt go thru labor, waterbag burst or contractions at home. everything happened in the labor ward and i only remember back pain and contractions after induced and later on i was already on epidural! Took me 16 hrs to get my son out!

Wonder how my second experience will be, feeling quite nervous now! 2 weeks to go for my edd.

Jenni

wow, Every mummy have different experience! I'm feeling so lost even though it's my second now.

I was induced for my first son so didnt go thru labor, waterbag burst or contractions at home. everything happened in the labor ward and i only remember back pain and contractions after induced and later on i was already on epidural! Took me 16 hrs to get my son out!

Wonder how my second experience will be, feeling quite nervous now! 2 weeks to go for my edd.
My 1st takes 15hrs+, is late by 1 weeks and have to induce, my 2nd ger late by 3 days an dilate it self, takes 3 hrs to come out... Hope this 3rd 1 will be more fast...

Rukia

My 1st takes 15hrs+, is late by 1 weeks and have to induce, my 2nd ger late by 3 days an dilate it self, takes 3 hrs to come out... Hope this 3rd 1 will be more fast...
I heard subsequent births are usually faster. Wow you are going to be a mother of 3.

Jenni

I heard subsequent births are usually faster. Wow you are going to be a mother of 3.
Ya, going to be mother of 3 soon, hope this 3rd 1 can be faster then 3 hrs... As the pain really unforgetable... I will still opt for w/o epidural as i feel without epidural should be faster ba but not for the first 1 haha...

Tannie

Ya, going to be mother of 3 soon, hope this 3rd 1 can be faster then 3 hrs... As the pain really unforgetable... I will still opt for w/o epidural as i feel without epidural should be faster ba but not for the first 1 haha...
U r such a brave mummy, u r willing to go thru the 3rd time even the pain is unforgettable!

Hello! Just like to share mine which was almost 3yrs ago.
My last visit to the gynae was on a Thursday morning n was having slight cramps. Gynae advise to admit that evening n i bargained for nxt morning. Just a gut feeling. Gynae chk n after some bargaining plus terms n conditions set, i was 'allowed' to admit 6am nxt morning. After i left the hospital i was having contractions at every 30mins. Went amk central with a gf n we walked ard the whole day till late evening. When back hm contractions were coming every 20mins. By the time i go to bed it was every 15mins. Totally didnt get to slp. Msged my mum (was staying with my dad) at 4am then go shower. She reached n we cab to the hospital. By then contractions was at every 10mins. Went in at 6am. Baby born just few mins before 12pm.*
My water bag didnt burst all this while. Till i was 5cm dilated i think. Nurse check n say she'll have to burst my water bag for me n while she went off to prepare, i rub my tummy n told my baby 'u better burst the bag quickly or ure gonna get it from me when ure out'. I didnt want the nurse to burst it for me cos of many stories i heard. Coincidence or nt, the waterbag burst shortly after my threatening.
I think just stay calm. The more u focus on the pain or fear the pain the worst it will b.*
Jiayou n have a smooth delivery all!

nyati22

Hi ladies.. Just wanna check, how does contractions feel like?? I've been feeling slight cramps since a few hours ago.. But not sure if this is contractions.. Am now trying to monitor the intervals.. Hmm..

Sweetoothz

Hi ladies.. Just wanna check, how does contractions feel like?? I've been feeling slight cramps since a few hours ago.. But not sure if this is contractions.. Am now trying to monitor the intervals.. Hmm..
Hey babe,
I am having them too. Went to see the dr n he say cervix is still close so it's just BH. Cz my cramping last abt 1-2 mins n is abt 30-45 mins apart. He also mentioned that if it's the real thing, the cramping will b like 30secs long n is abt 10 mins apart..
Correct me if I'm wrong.. =))

nyati22

Hey babe,
I am having them too. Went to see the dr n he say cervix is still close so it's just BH. Cz my cramping last abt 1-2 mins n is abt 30-45 mins apart. He also mentioned that if it's the real thing, the cramping will b like 30secs long n is abt 10 mins apart..
Correct me if I'm wrong.. =))
Hi Sweetoothz!
This morning, the cramps are gone.. Last night i monitored and yesh, it is abt 45mins apart.. I'll be going for the weekly appt tml and will just check with gynae. Hehehe.. :))
Both me and hubby very anxious! Hahaha!! Like cannot wait for baby to come out! :p

Jenni

Hi Sweetoothz!
This morning, the cramps are gone.. Last night i monitored and yesh, it is abt 45mins apart.. I'll be going for the weekly appt tml and will just check with gynae. Hehehe.. :))
Both me and hubby very anxious! Hahaha!! Like cannot wait for baby to come out! :p
The contraction will be in cramping b like 30secs long n is about 10 mins apart, for me i admit after i saw brown discharge, went to gynea and check then i know that i have dilite... For the contraction actually i don't feel anything till my gynea burst my waterbag in hospital then i start to feel the pain hehe... This is when i deliver 3yrs back...

I am at 35 weeks now. Feeling uncomfortable everyday. But I do not know when am I going into labour and I am hoping I can go in sooner.

Doctor always say my placenta not enough water inside. But I want to know if let's say my panties everyday got those little white discharge. Is it actually water from the water bag?

I just feel like giving birth really cos I feel my stomach is big already. And I do not feel good anymore.

And my vagina, I feel that it has grown much bigger. Lol. I do not know but everything seems out of control. :(

Anyone can help?

rellako

Hello cheerycherry :)

Having normal vagina does not imply your water level inside you. It's as of a different thing. We will tend to have more vagina discharge when we are pregnant :) it's normal. How many weeks pregnant are you now? Don't so kan chiong haha.. U can try to walk more, it will helps in smoother delivery. Good luck! :)