Way to conceive,please help!

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

crystaljade

Hi, I am new to this forum, married for 5 years +++ and have been trying for a baby all this years but still no luck yet.

Both of us have try all sort of methods, modern and tradition but still no luck yet, even going for holidays.

I feel like my hubby is giving up trying.

Any advice from you all ?

FinallyHere

Hi crystaljade,
We been thru exactly what you are going through now. Married and trying for four years, went holidaying to beaches and islands, seek TCM medication, went thru rounds of tests and procedures, failed for IUI, finally struck lucky on IVF, we are expecting our first baby in April 2013.

Not sure for your case, but ours are considered unexplained infertility, meaning both of us are medically fine but just doesn't conceive naturally. It was a difficult decision to make for IVF but we never regret it.
The whole procedure was kinda of troublesome, with weeks of daily injections and medications before and after the procedure, my wife was given MC for 2 weeks too. The emotional and physical trauma was pretty heavy on her but I personally thought the actual delivery will be no lesser evil than this? (I wouldn't know for sure)... So if you are fully ready for baby, what the heck can IVF do to you???
It also help that we had a good rapport with our doctor. So i would highly recommend that you try IVF, cut short your agony, save on the unsuccessful costs, and increase your chances to start early!! (that was exactly what my friend told me 2 years ago to take up IVF, which of course, I did not heed)
Wish you luck!!!

Justina

hi finally here, congrats on your pregnancy after a long try! to other mummy wannabes who still have trouble conceiving, try Pregnancy Miracle ebook which helped thousands of infertile women around to world to conceive naturally. the ebook written be Lisa Olson who used to be infertile herself, found the answer to infertility and is sharing her 5-methods with you. Good luck!

WishNhopE

Hi all... I'm looking for an avenue to release some stress before I sink into depression.
My hubby n I have been trying for more than 2 years before we went to see a doctor. Turned out that my hubby has low sperm count which the doctor credits to Lifestyle. My hubby smokes (a pack in 2 days) n drinks (every other day), To make matters worse, his job is stressful n demanding n more often than not he will be working till 10-ish n doesn't sleep until it's past 1am and wakes up at 7+am. Everyday is the same routine n he gets so tired n stressed sometimes that our sex life is going downhill. Personally i don't feel like having sex at times too coz it has come to a point where i feel it is pointless... i'm not going to have a baby anyway. It's our 3rd year TTC n still to no avail. In fact I'm starting to resent my hubby n the feeling of resentment is getting stronger. I know it's not his fault but it's not my fault either. To rub salt into my wound... his sister-in-law (same age as me) is pregnant with her second child n 2 of my close gf are pregnant too!! Yes I'm happy for them but a part of me hates it too....guess it's jealousy. Why must those close to me be pregnant but not me??
I often wonder why can't my hubby be normal or rather why can't he have a less stressful job n why can't he smoke less n drink less...or just quit them all at once?!? But I know he has been trying to cut down and I sometimes feel that he is stressed by the fact that he is the reason why we can't have a kid. I'm worried that I'll suffer from depression if this continues...
Anyway, I feel better after sharing my story here coz I've not been able to talk to anyone about it at all coz my hubby is a man with a huge ego so if anyone knows that he has low sperm count, he will be very very upset with me.

WishnHope
Where do you stay?
How about trying seeing TCM sinseh?
There are a few famous ones
in AMK, Bukit Batok, Marine Parade....
And they help many couples conceive successfully....
do give one of them a try

junetan76

can someone recommend a really good sinseh or doc to help us... please... ?
My hubby's errr .... his 'brother' doesn't stay hard for long enough time...

we're having budget issues here though. So need to find a really effective, yet reasonably priced one.

Thank you in advance :)

Dragontail

junetan, maybe this thread may help :
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f7/good-traditional-chinese-medicine-doctor-9934/index20.html

I personally go to TCM too but she doesnt charge low so I guess I wont recommend her to you.

Anyway, I'm just done at my regular TCM and next week I will be going for acupuncture. My first time so I don't know what to expect. She told me my body is now all ready (I had a miscarriage months ago) and she'll do all means to help me preggie again this round (I got preggie from her potion the previous time). The acupuncture will help me to release my eggs "stronger" and also thicken my womb lining. The acupuncture will also bring forward my ovulation a few days earlier.

junetan76

Whichever sinseh or doc that can help.
My hubby's quite pain intolerant though... if it's only medication, he might take it. But if it's acupuncture, I'm afraid he'll be screaming away in the clinic...

but ya... now we're having some budget issues.

and my hubby has this pride issue. Refuse to go for sperm count check etc..... :(
kept telling me it's psychological issue (emotional), not physical.

I'll read through the whole TCM link. Thanks.

What I'm quite apprehensive of is I've heard of some ppl posing as parents but are actually the business person themselves coming in to promote themselves. Then end up wasting time, money, effort and if any pain is involved...

I've seen one TCM sinseh before. She said to thicken my womb lining. Ended up, it made my whole lower abdomen in pain because it was too enlarged...
Was good for my hubby at first, but then, after awhile, medication seem to lose effect...
didn't go back to her after that.

Last edited:
June,

Have u heard of dr su from bukit batok... she is good and help many couples conceive successfully
u may give her a try

Hi crystaljade,
We been thru exactly what you are going through now. Married and trying for four years, went holidaying to beaches and islands, seek TCM medication, went thru rounds of tests and procedures, failed for IUI, finally struck lucky on IVF, we are expecting our first baby in April 2013.

Not sure for your case, but ours are considered unexplained infertility, meaning both of us are medically fine but just doesn't conceive naturally. It was a difficult decision to make for IVF but we never regret it.
The whole procedure was kinda of troublesome, with weeks of daily injections and medications before and after the procedure, my wife was given MC for 2 weeks too. The emotional and physical trauma was pretty heavy on her but I personally thought the actual delivery will be no lesser evil than this? (I wouldn't know for sure)... So if you are fully ready for baby, what the heck can IVF do to you???
It also help that we had a good rapport with our doctor. So i would highly recommend that you try IVF, cut short your agony, save on the unsuccessful costs, and increase your chances to start early!! (that was exactly what my friend told me 2 years ago to take up IVF, which of course, I did not heed)
Wish you luck!!!
hi FinallyHere
May i find out which gyn you and your wife use for IVF? I saw my colleagues went through the process. Their wives had to quit their job to do IVF cos it's time consuming. I am not sure i can afford to quit my job this time. The financial burden is heavy if it's just single income....

FinallyHere

hi FinallyHere
May i find out which gyn you and your wife use for IVF? I saw my colleagues went through the process. Their wives had to quit their job to do IVF cos it's time consuming. I am not sure i can afford to quit my job this time. The financial burden is heavy if it's just single income....
Hi Glitterystar,
our gynae is Dr Marianne Hendricks. We didn't quit our job for IVF, just 2 weeks MC and a couple of visits to the clinic for the month of procedure (before and after)

Dragontail

My BFF did her IVF @ KKH. No need to take block leave but yes you may have to take some time off. There are indeed quite a fair bit of visits for the whole course, some done on weekdays and Sat. Witnessed her jab herself for the first time... she was brave :)

wendy79

Mummies, wonder if you all would like to try using essential oil to increase fertility? My SIL tried and she got pregnant in 2 months. Just discovered to be pregnant last week.

tonberry

As a couple desperate for child, we went all over the world in search of miracle. Finally our last fertility treatment was in Australia. With so many failures and disappointments we found out about DGII placenta. We didn’t think it could be so much simpler than the other treatment we had could give better result. Gone through the one course of placenta treatment as a couple, we were overjoyed when I conceived and was very thankful.