Way to conceive,please help!

DreamBB

Hi ladies,

My 2nd IUI have done today but hubby sperm count & motility has been decreased to 34.5 million.I'm so surprised as just a month,his sperm decrease alot.Overall,his final sperm motility(quality) is still 99%.

This time,doctor also didn't perscribe any medicine to me.The nurse asked me to test on day18

I have no confidence for this round.I told my hubby,maybe we no fate to be parent yet.:shyxxx:

katsg

Hi ladies,

My 2nd IUI have done today but hubby sperm count & motility has been decreased to 34.5 million.I'm so surprised as just a month,his sperm decrease alot.Overall,his final sperm motility(quality) is still 99%.

This time,doctor also didn't perscribe any medicine to me.The nurse asked me to test on day18

I have no confidence for this round.I told my hubby,maybe we no fate to be parent yet.:shyxxx:
Hi, DreamBB,

Sometimes the sperm count will decrease if ur hubby shoots out too much lei. Did you compare the frequency he shoots this month versus the previous month? I know that if man had frequent shoots, the sperm count will decrease...also both of you mustn't be too stressed about having a baby else it is even harder to conceive. Don't overstress yourselves wor...;)

DreamBB

Hi, DreamBB,

Sometimes the sperm count will decrease if your hubby shoots out too much lei. Did you compare the frequency he shoots this month versus the previous month? I know that if man had frequent shoots, the sperm count will decrease...also both of you mustn't be too stressed about having a baby else it is even harder to conceive. dont't overstress yourselves ...;)
Hi Katsg, last 2 weeks he very busy for his study&exam. He woke up very early n slept very late thus he's not sleep enough. Besides, he had 2 days insomnia before IUI .I think this reason affected his sperm count.Yes,he shoots out too much also.

Pandasea

Dreambb.. jus try to relax during the 2WW.. dun stress too much.... your mood will hv certain impact... babydust to u...

gambateh!!!

DreamBB

Thank you Pandasea.Maybe not much hope for this round so don't feel as stress as my 1st IUI. :) Baby dust to u too~

katsg

Hi Katsg, last 2 weeks he very busy for his study&exam. He woke up very early n slept very late thus he's not sleep enough. Besides, he had 2 days insomnia before IUI .I think this reason affected his sperm count.Yes,he shoots out too much also.
I see...u both mustn't be too stress about having a baby else it will effect the quality of the sperms and the egg as well. Just be natural and enjoy every moment of your time together while he continues to "tiao" his body...:)

Aizan

Hi All,

I'm new here and would like to share some experiences. I've 2 sons (1st 9yrs & 2nd - 2half yrs)..Have you ladies heard of Pre-Seed..give it a try..cos after I use tat ..I managed to conceive my 2nd child..

DreamBB

Hi ladies , thank you for your information.

For my 2nd natural IUI , tested positive and now waiting for doctor appointment :)

DreamBB

Hi Katsg,

Confirmed I pregnant:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:.
My doctor count at 4 weeks but clinic's doctor count at 2 weeks.

DreamBB

Hi Katsg, thanks a lot !
Haha.. last week told doctor I'm sure will fail my IUI so seek for my 3rd IUI advice. Asked her to prescribe comid to increase chance. This week told her I'm tested positive :)
Another stage to go . Hope everything is smoothly :) wish me good luck !!

katsg

Hi Katsg, thanks a lot !
Haha.. last week told doctor I'm sure will fail my IUI so seek for my 3rd IUI advice. Asked her to prescribe comid to increase chance. This week told her I'm tested positive :)
Another stage to go . Hope everything is smoothly :) wish me good luck !!
Hi, DreamBB,

That's great! Glad to hear that and I know surely you will be pregnant one...:D Do keep us updated on your pregnancy process wor. Cheers! :D Accupuncture surely helps a lot for both men and women! With the aid of acupuncture, I'm also able to have more regular menses and now also currently 4 mths pregnant liao...:D

Last edited:

DreamBB

Congratulations Katsg ! Happy for you :)
So, your due day is it on April and how is your 4 months calculated?From the first day on your menses?
My first scan will be scheduled on 15/11/2011. I am praying very hard as it is very critical for the first 3 months.Btw,I am going back to Ipoh tomorrow which will take 8 hours long journey by coach.My doctor said it is ok but have to rest well. Have you go for your scanning to check the baby gender?

katsg

Congratulations Katsg ! Happy for you :)
So, your due day is it on April and how is your 4 months calculated?From the first day on your menses?
My first scan will be scheduled on 15/11/2011. I am praying very hard as it is very critical for the first 3 months.Btw,I am going back to Ipoh tomorrow which will take 8 hours long journey by coach.My doctor said it is ok but have to rest well. Have you go for your scanning to check the baby gender?
It's actually counted by the scan machine but I roughly calculate from the 1st day of menses. My EDD is in March. And yes, the gender of my baby is a boy. Am happy actually to have a boy as a 1st child since my hubby is the only guy in the family and a lot of burden in me to carry down the line. Hahahahaha...:D