Way to conceive,please help!

babymoo

My hubby nt obese n he exercise regularly.... He likes to run marathon ... But I cut down his marathon nw hahahahaxxx !!!

katsg

Haiz I'm really lost.. Nw can only wait for ivf... Waiting waiting n waiting making me so dishearted
Hi, Babymoo,

Do you yourself have any problem with ovulation? How poor is your hubby's sperms? For IVF, so long as got 1% healthy, active sperms can already. Dun worry so much! :)

babymoo

Nope no prob with ovulation at all... My hubby sperm very bad... For IUI after washed only gt 1% healthy sperm... Everytime I c all the results I really wanna cry hard.... N ivf doesn't come cheap.... =(

katsg

Nope no prob with ovulation at all... My hubby sperm very bad... For IUI after washed only gt 1% healthy sperm... Everytime I c all the results I really wanna cry hard.... N ivf doesn't come cheap.... =(
Hi, Babymoo,

Dun worry so much! 1% is sufficient enough as they only needs 1 healthy sperm to inject into the egg. Dun be too stress, ok? :)

babymoo

Ya trying very hard to ... But everytime flash back of wat happen n flash back of the words my stupid in law said my mood really down

katsg

Ya trying very hard to ... But everytime flash back of wat happen n flash back of the words my stupid in law said my mood really down
Your in-laws is not the understanding type? Does she knows that you are doing IVF now? Don't get influenced too much by external parties. Just relax and sure you will be successfully pregnant! Cheers! :D

babymoo

she dunno im doing ivf....wat for tell her when she doesnt even care. just care abt her face. so i jus wanna concentrate n b pregnant n give birth .... then she better shut her mouth then haha
she's a damn nasty in law.... she even say mean words to my mum like " ur daughter marry into this family for 5yr+++ nv even giv birth to one" when she knew the prob is nt with me she pushes all blames to me.
thanks katsg... =) but still waiting for ivf ley haiz

katsg

she dont know im doing ivf....what for tell her when she doesnt even care. just care about her face. so i just wanna concentrate n b pregnant n give birth .... then she better shut her mouth then haha
she's a damn nasty in law.... she even say mean words to my mum like " your daughter marry into this family for 5yr+++ never even give birth to one" when she knew the prob is not with me she pushes all blames to me.
thanks katsg... =) but still waiting for ivf ley sigh
Oh dear, that's real bad of her! I suppose your hubby should be the only guy in his family so more stress on your side...:err: Ya, I heard the queue for IVF is long but do be patient and most importantly dun stress yourself too much wor...;)

babymoo

Ohhhh I'm doing at TMC is just tt the clinic is moving tts why need to delay... He's not the only son... Just last time my hubby is her money tree... N furthermore my hubby sister in law give birth already tts why she even more mean to me...

tegacki

Hi,

There will be a Purtier Placenta stem cell sharing today 7/11/2011 @ The Grassroots' Club 190 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 2nd level, Theatrette, (beside Yio Chu Kang MRT) @ 7pm.

活细胞疗法-见证大会,从六点到达会场,
日期: 07/11/2011
地址: The Grassroots' Club
190 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 2nd level, Theatrette,
(Yio Chu Kang MRT 旁) 往左边走就会见要去的地方!

Do join us to find out more on the benefits of Purtier. Pls msg me if you are going

How does Purtier Placenta work?
Purtier Placenta contains live cells that can impart their vigor to worn out adult cells. They also contain many growth factors and enzymes, which drives a fetus to grow. Stem/fetal cells divide and multiply at a rate 100 times that of normal adult cells.
Purtier Placenta capsule also contains many bioactive nutrients that provide the necessary building blocks needed for cell multiplication and rejuvenation, such as amino-acids, phospholipids, etc.

Purtier Placenta is a live cell therapy that contains deer stem cells that can differentiate to other cells to rejuvenate the body. It also encapsulates many other youthful ingredients to protect, repair and rejuvenate the body's tissues and organs to keep a person 'young'.

Purtier 胎盘素,一个帮助千千万万的人重新找回健康的产品。
请务必定期服用这个与众不同的产品! “健康乃是人生第一财富”。
我们以产品为导向,集中在产品效果,品质,安全,价格。
我们从来都没有松懈过,我们坚持,产品各个方面都一定要做到比市场同类产品杰出一倍以上,并且价格还要有竞争力。

Check out this video on YouTube:
Purtier Placenta Video (Chinese) - YouTube

God Bless

Genevieve
9338 9541
riway.purtier@gmail.com
Welcome to Riway2u.com

katsg

Ohhhh I'm doing at Thomson Medical Center is just that the clinic is moving tts why need to delay... He's not the only son... Just last time my hubby is her money tree... N furthermore my hubby sister in law give birth already tts why she even more mean to me...
Oh I see...@@

DreamBB

It's actually counted by the scan machine but I roughly calculate from the 1st day of menses. My EDD is in March. And yes, the gender of my baby is a boy. Am happy actually to have a boy as a 1st child since my hubby is the only guy in the family and a lot of burden in me to carry down the line. Hahahahaha...:D
Great ! Hope my 1st child is boy too as they do not have grandson.Happy for u !