Way to conceive,please help!

Vivian Chen

I did my 1st natural IUI this morning. Hubby sperm quality 99.9%,motility 40%,sperm count can't remember but doctor said very good! Waiting for my 18 days n hoping...
That's a really good news!! Wish everything goes smoothly, gooood luck!!!!

Raspberry38

Trying to conceive. Am underweight and I suspect I am malnourished cos I drink black coffee every morning and eat white rice plus abit of veg and meat and seldom finish my food at all. Occasionally took Ensure drink to nourish my body and tried eating lean meat but I have problems being consistent. I only exercise when I have time and energy.

Vivian Chen

@Raspberry38 Hi, if you want to conceive, you must try your best to have balanced & healthy diets everyday! Drinking black coffee every morning it's okay but remember to drink after eating breakfast or it'll harm your stomach. To get pregnant is not easy, you have to adjust your constitution first, once your body is healthy and strong enough, it'll be easier to get pregnant. Instead of having healthy meals, you can also drink chicken essence to nourish your health. I know the brand Tian Yuan Xiang has a kind of chicken essence especially for help conceiving or you can go to TCM to ask for some suggestions. Wish you good luck!

Pooh19

Hi everybody,

It's been few years since I last chat back here. How are everybody? Any good luck so far?

Hi Katsg,
Look through the forum and realized you were once active in the chat. May i know if there is any good TCM to recommend? Im in the midst of TTC-ing and in hope to tiao my body at the same time. I also enquire on the Tian Yu Xiang chicken essence (many people are recommending it). Thanks!

katsg

Hi Pooh19,

Sorry for the late reply. You can try the below TCM:

Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Accupuncturist

Blk 505 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8

#01-266

Singapore 560505

Contact details and opening hours
Tel: 6456 0833

Opening Hours:

Monday to Thurs – 9.30am to 1pm, 3.30pm to 8.30pm

Friday – 3.30pm to 8.30pm

Sat, Sun & Public Holiday – 9am to 1pm

Closed on Wednesday

Hopeisthere

Hi Ladies,

I had been married for two years, we have a problem to have sex intercourse hence we have no chance to conceive baby naturally. We ever consulted medical aids and TCM in Singapore and Malacca but the problem has not been solved. The problem lies with my hubby as his erection is not strong other than that everything is fine.

Months ago we had seek help at SGH .Doctor had given him Viraga but still do not help hence she told us to proceed to do IUI. As we know the chances for IUI is very low so we are trying to find way but we had face some financial problems to do IVF.

We hope to find ways to conceive baby by natural instead of relying on IUI and IVF as it too expensive to handle.

Sad N Stress! Depression! Please help!
Hi dear , i'm a mommy myself and i have been through the worst period of my life. Multiple IVF Failures. And all it seemed doomed to fail for my dream family. And now im fortunate to have 2 sons and 1 daughter. My reason for this post is to share with the to-be mummies who have gone through IVF Failure and is seeking alternatives to their problem. Im just doing this out of good will as i want to pass on the help to the mummies who are going through what i have gone through.

God bless. Stay strong and belief! http://mybabydream.net/

melissacole

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now

Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor climent Scott now he will help you too

I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr climent on email: drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 because I have discover Dr climent. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr climent, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr climent for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you on your email or number for help contact Dr climent now via drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com
+2347036879479 +2347036879479

thelazymama

I am wondering how to shorten my menstrual cycle... as i also have irregular and long period.
probably u can try to take supplements to balance up your inner health =)
im currently on an antioxidant supplement that helps me alot on 'woman's problem'.. if u get wad i mean haha..