We are TTC-ing!

littlehamster

Eh. Once is bpf it means implantation is over. Cos it will need the fertilize egg to implant then will generate the hcg. Dragontail u might wanna keep a lookout on the bleeding. Faster go see ur sinsei

Dragontail

Actually, I have had this kind of spotting before. Which always ends up in a mense shortly. It could be the same again, this time; and just that I found out the "truth" because I did a HPT.
I've discussed with hubby. We are taking it easy. I'll just monitor further. Let nature takes its course if my AF comes this weekend. My usual sinseh visit is coming Wed.

buddy, keep us updated !!!
meanwhile, stay with very happy mood... monitor your conditions closely this few days until your wed sinseh visit.. see what she say.... some women do have spotting every now and then during first trimester.... but as long as no serious cramps or backaches, it is ok.... but still best to consult gynae...

Dragontail

Thanks girls, that's all I need now:)

Ok the spotting has stopped as at now. The panty liner seems all clear and when I wipe, I only got a very small amount very early morn just now. I just checked the wipe and the mucus is now all clear. Will see how it goes again later today.

Temp is still up. Going mustafa now to get the cheapies HPT strips. If AF doesn't come by Monday, I probably can heave a sigh. Nausea symptom came back. Was having hard time brushing my teeth this morning.

do you also have nausea symptom in previous pregnancy?
if yes, this is also a sign that u may be bfp.....
i feel excited for u..... :)

Dragontail

Thanks for the lovely article there.

My last pregnancy I didn't feel a thing at all, before a missed AF. Partly I wasn't expecting to hit the jackpot, so I wasn't keeping a lookout for symptoms. And I was planning/on a trip so I was just too merry soaking into wonderland. My nausea and fatique only came perhaps at 7-8weeks.

This round, though earlier, the nausea and fatique are similar to what I had then. So I was suspecting it could the one.

Last edited:

diorly

Congrats Dragontail!! Happy for you!

It most likely is pregnant if not u wont be tested +ve :) Spotting is very common in early pregancy.. its called implantation bleeding. Congrats again!! :D

Asphere

Dragontail: congrates!! good news it will be.. happy for you. but still must wait till 10 then c gynae?
make it this week. or today!!

Dragontail

Haa! Thanks Asphere dear. Well, my gynae earliest slot is 10Dec. I think I stay cool and wait for the 10Dec (I try. lol). This Wed is my TCM appointment so I also hear her out first.

At first I was wary if I got a chem pregnancy. Because I tested way too early and I was spotting (luckily it lasted less than a day and it was very small amount). This morning I POAS and the test line does look darker now, although I read that HPT only tells you if you're pregnant or not and not HOW pregnant you are. But still, I just feel better that it got darker.

NeSSa

u can buy the clearblue digital pregnancy test which indicate how many weeks u r pregnant....

534753_10150630980085723_147594773_n.jpg

i tested when i missed my period about 2-3 weeks but then my period was irregular 30-34 days...i had cramp for 3 weeks prior to me testing...

this test kit is pretty ex but worthwhile can last till battery goes flat about 3 weeks if i remember...coz i tested early this yr...

Dragontail

Thanks for sharing Nessa. And congrats on the arrival of Ryan :)
I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant and I also know my ovulation date (thanks to all the temping) so I roughly know how much into my pregnancy I am now. I'm praying that this round is a sticky baby.
The digital ones are expensive indeed. I got mine for only $1.90 :p

NeSSa

ur welcome..and thanks :)...i tested 3 times LOL..coz hubby dun believe till the digital..so tested with cheap one for the 1st 2 times on 30 Jan then 31 Jan with the digital...

1st test at 2am 30 Jan / 2nd test at 6pm plus 30 Jan / 3rd test in the morning of 31 Jan..

the 1st test the + show immediately after few seconds very obvious...

Dragontail

I felt rather strong about it (symptoms) and I tested on my 7 DPO (I know! Who actually test on the 7th?) and I got a nasty evap line. I think it should be an evap line. It was just one hair-thin line on the Clearblue. I read that blue dye is infamous for such. The next day, I caved in again and whipped out another Clearblue and it was negative surely. 11 DPO is when my Clearblue showed a clear positive. Today @ 14 DPO is my first day of missed AF.

Were you already on your missed AF when you tested your first kit, Nessa?

NeSSa

my period was not so regular...and it was 34-36 days....but i tested about 3 weeks of having cramp...so and i didnt really keep track of my period one...lol