We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Visited my sinseh just now.
Everything sounding positive as at now. Pulse reading is good. Overall my body is sending right signals. I dont know how she does it but she said likely a boy (pink or blue, I'm ecstatic). She recommends me gao-li-shen and xi-yang-shen to make as a drink every other day to an-tai. No BD for next 2-3months, no sports, no pineapple, no carry of heavy items, dont eat herbal soup from outside, no danggui, to continue temping everyday to ensure no dip. Cant remember others....

Gynae visit has been changed to 12Dec. But I think still cant see heartbeat by then because I'll be still less than 6weeks.

Dragontail

Thanks lil'hamster.

I havent seen my gynae at KKH so I dont know yet what he might give me. My last pregnancy he didnt prescribe me any though. Just multivits.

littlehamster

Just a little update, had constipation 2days ago, then diarrhea yesterday then today feeling crampy at below, not sure is it still the diarrhea or is the uterus. Today is ard 6dpo~ hmmm

Dragontail

Keeping fingers crossed for you...

From my 10DPO, I was also having unexplained diarrhea. I swear I didnt eat any wrong food.

In my two-weeks-wait, my AF-like cramps were bad compared to normal cycles. Good luck :)

diorly

Keeping fingers crossed for you...

From my 10DPO, I was also having unexplained diarrhea. I swear I didnt eat any wrong food.

In my two-weeks-wait, my AF-like cramps were bad compared to normal cycles. Good luck :)
Hi dragontail, which tcm are you seeing now? Need any appointment?

littlehamster

Yesterday happen to pass by a crystal shop and I bought a rose quartz crystal egg for additional luck. Hope our wishes come true

Shez

Okie, shall share about my story too! :)

Me: 30
Him: 30
trying to concieve-ing since: October 2012, cycle fluctuates between 30-50days!
MC :( : None
Have tried: Having fun. LOL! :)
Trying now: Continue to have fun!
Next open window: this weekend!

Others: We work long hours, so it's always difficult to 'have fun' on weekdays, and weekends are always packed. We have only just started TCC two months back, so it's still taking our time now.

According to FF + CM, we're quite on track for ovulation this weekend (might be tomorrow), and we are having house guests staying with us now. BUT they have a party to attend tomorrow, so we will be home alone! Hehehehehe (tiko thoughts).... Keeping fingers crossed!

littlehamster

Hi Shez welcome to the club! Think ttc just take it easy, I have read that sometimes even if got ppl at home still can have fun, just take maybe need be quieter :p hahaha relax n have fun

Dragontail

Hmm good question. I also dont know why I didnt continue when I conceived the last time. But this time round I will continue with her. She tries to "upsell" me by saying she hope she can make me preggie with 2nd baby next time. Ha!

diorly

Dunno leh.. Some ppl say cos u dunno the herbs r well clean or not.. and if takes too much chinese herbs, not good for the liver also n baby will hv huang dan bing. But on the other hand, herbs can help to strengthen mummy's body...

Actually what is an tai yao ah? hehe

Dragontail

My girlfriend has been with my same sinseh all the way and she has just given birthday last Thur. The baby is healthy and fair and angelic! But of course, the baby's parents have good genes to begin with :)

An tai yao is just a general term for a medication to stablise the womb; conducive for carrying the foetus to full term. The "yao" can come in many forms. Some women need it because the health/womb condition is not "ideal" in a way.

littlej

Hello everyone. Nice to "e-meet" all of you.

Me: 34
Him: 37
trying to concieve-ing since: October 2012, 28 - 32 days cycle
MC : --
Have tried: pre-natal vitamins, folic acid, pre-seed (but more for the "fun" aspect), bbt (sometimes I forgot though), sperm analysis (for him - all ok), gynae visit (for me), bd every 2/3 days once af is over - for 1.5 weeks (too "tedious" to continue at such frequency after... So usually twice a week after the 1.5 weeks...)
Trying now: as above
Going to try: tcm, hsg, iui, opk
Next open window: think over already??

Others: gynae suggested doing a hsg the next cycle if still not successful this time round. Both of us are busy at work and so sometimes we just want to lie down and cuddle hence it is "all action go" for 1.5 weeks then "let's take it easy after". Sometimes, I feel really bad... Like I know he is super tired but still need to 'perform' cuz could be the fertile period.. sigh, sometimes I wonder if I should take it easy but I just feel that the clock is ticking too :(

I was thinking of tcm. Amy suggestions? Friend recommended a dr Zhao at raffles hospital... But haven't read much feedback. I kinda thought raffles hospital was good cuz at least it is a hospital so "safer"?? I have never done tcm before. Also read about a dr feng at amk sin Chong but not sure about medicinal hall? Any feedback? Hee hee amk would be nearer for me lah!

Dragontail

Welcome to the forum littlej.

There are quite a few sinsehs whom are recommended in this forum. I also prefer amk so I visit Dr Wu Liping at block 408 amk ave 10. I got preggie thru her help twice. Her charges can work out to be $200+ per month.

Good luck.

littlej

Hi Dragontail! I tried calling - but she's only at AMK on Wed & Sun and the rest at Jurong? Also, the lady mentioned must go down to take queue number? Do you know if the waiting time is really long? If it's like an hour or two I guess I can sneak off from work. But if it's like a half day thingy, I probably need to take leave. Hmm, I'm wondering if I should make my way all the way to Jurong tomorrow!!!