We are TTC-ing!

melody yu

Oh...sorry to hear abt ur mc,dragon tail. Glad that u r taking it well. Girls,I'm juz curious...will there b any very early signs of pregnancy web before ur menses is due?? Coz this month I've been feeling really lethargic,n breasts tenderness started late. (Usually it starts 1week+ before my menses is due) n occasionally I get e dizzy spells. Duno isit becoz lately I've not been resting enough =\

littlehamster

hmmm for my cycle, i still have 4 more tries, with the last try to hit a edd 20jan2014 for snakey baby.. oh... i will tell hubby later so to make him to be more hardworking

Dragontail

With my MC, I dont know when is my next AF gonna come. I reckon I have min 2 and max 4 ovulations to try for a snakey. Haa like rat race.

melody_yu, I'm ok :) Actually early preg signs are very similar to AF's. However, for me personally the give-aways were nausea and dizziness (because I dont get that on normal cycles). If you dont usually get dizzy as PMS, I think you might be pretty lucky this round!

littlehamster

@melody: for me, my symptoms are spending my weekend by sleeping most of it (fatigue) and also drinking alot water and still feel thirsty. but i heard is different from women to women and also from preg to preg. good luck! when are u testing?

Dragontail

littlej, so how did this morn's visit go?

Today quite lucky as when I arrived about 11am, there was only one patient before me. Dr Wu felt pity that I lost this one again. But she said I shouldnt need D&C this time round. She's very against D&C (I mean if no choice then it has to be. But she prefers ladies to go through natural mc). I did ask if I can T-c-c straight away but she said it's better that I wait for one cycle of AF first.

Dragontail glad that you are being positive.. enjoy the break and come back stronger than before :)

Littlej honestly the HSG is something to be experienced only once .. the resulting cramps from the process actually depends on the speed of the inflow. You can pop panadol or painkiller beforehand if you have lower tolerance for pain. I did not do any research before HSG so wasnt prepared for it.. Light spotting and cramps after the HSG is also normal. Just think of it as sacrifices we made to have kids of our own and it will be worthwhile..

Faithmummy think you are consulting Dr Su too? Dr Su actually advised me not to put too much emphasis on the whole baby-making thing.. she probably can sense I'm too stressed out and it will affect my body.. did she say the same thing to you all too?

quincy1986

saw some red spots. i crossed my fingers and tell myself it's spotting.
but seems like it's AF. :(((((((((((((((

Btw me and hb info...

Me: 26
Him: 39
T-C-C-ing Since: June 2011
Have Tried: TCM (acupuncture and an tan yao)
Average cycle: 28-30 days
Next window: 2 weeks from today.
Test results says hb has 50% abnormal sperm. TCM doctor says just need to "bu" to boost more healthy sperms.
Test results says I have ovary cysts in my 2 ovaries but doctors insist that it's ok.
But in the end we gave up TCM because of the long q.

later on planning to get loads of almond to munch on.

but actually i am giving up soon.
i cannot exercise and my in-laws are being irritating by teasing me.

littlehamster

@quincy: are u due for AF today? dont give up! sometimes things come up unexpectedly. thats what happen to my gf, she told her hubby try few mths then dont have then suddenly found out shes preggie w boy. how come ur in-laws will tease u one? dont they want a grandchild soon too?

quincy1986

@quincy: are u due for AF today? dont give up! sometimes things come up unexpectedly. thats what happen to my gf, she told her hubby try few mths then dont have then suddenly found out shes preggie w boy. how come ur in-laws will tease u one? dont they want a grandchild soon too?
dont know. they tease me because i am growing fat and i cant exercise at the moment (instructions by tcm dr).
especially my sis-in-law zzz...

quincy1986

and actually i am due for AF tmr. i guess it comes 1 day early.

littlej

Hi hi! Happy boxing day!

@Dragontail - Ahh.. no wonder I didn't see you. I was looking out for a solo lady. Hahaha the folks at the clinic must be wondering why my eyes were at the door :p Dr Wu said it's good that my AF is regular (last month came on 25th this month also...)... and she said I need to take ginger and boiled soup / stew. No cold drinks. She also told me to not be so anxious :p Oh oh - And she said no when I asked her if I could exercise during this week! She said to take it easy, no exercise. (Darn - at this rate, I should buy bigger sized clothes for CNY then...)

Have you all read this book - "Making Babies" by Sami S David and Jill Blakeway. Seems quite useful as it focuses on both Eastern & Western points of view. And gives you some tips on what to eat, how much to exercise etc etc. There's also this section which profiles you and how you can tailor your dietary habits from there - This is the website: makingbabiesprogram dot com and the questionnaire is there. I just downloaded this book on my kindle :)

littlej

Oh oh.. @Dragontail And due to see Dr Wu next Wed.

@Superwomancgy - I've scheduled my HSG for next Wed. Yeah the clinic told me to pop in 30 min earlier to get a painkiller from them. They said results will be released a day after - Was yours the same?

So yes - Next Wed TCM in the morning, HSG in the afternoon... Hahah what a way to welcome the 2nd day of the new year :p

superwomancqy

yes yes, hehe I also see-ing dr Su.
She also advised me not to focus on the baby making...
she also tell me to Baby dance when i have the sexual urge... if don't have, don't do... she say this way, then u can truly enjoy baby making process and not obsessed over wanting a baby.......she say mostly when we have the sexual urge, means we are ovulating soon....
hahaha i thought she was joking at first...

Dragontail

melody, yes dont pin too high hope is good ;p If it's gonna come (good or no good), it will eventually. So take it a day a time.

quincy, dont give up yet. Life has its way. Whatever it is, have baby-making in mind but at the same, do all those other things you enjoy so we'll be happy each day, regardless.

littlej, haa sorry! I might bump into you next Wed then! But not sure if I can make it as one of the first few patients again.

Btw, what's HSG?

faithmummy, did Dr Su ever mention how long one should rest after an MC to t-c-c again? This time round, my sinseh didnt give me an indication but anyway I'm seeing her weekly or bi-monthly so I can always check with her, based on my condition.

My aunt-inlaw, whom she herself had 9 MCs before ( i know that's a lot! She was quite "weak-based" back then. But now she has 3 big healthy boys :) ), told me it could be that we tried too early this time round. My body wasnt ready yet. She said typically 6 months rest should be ideal. But I was thinking if I rest 6 months I cant catch a snakey :( But of course that's the least important. If I really have to rest 6 months, then I guess I have to. But then, my gynae said I can start again once my next AF arrives. So I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

quincy1986

superwomancqy

yes yes, hehe I also see-ing dr Su.
She also advised me not to focus on the baby making...
she also tell me to Baby dance when i have the sexual urge... if don't have, don't do... she say this way, then u can truly enjoy baby making process and not obsessed over wanting a baby.......she say mostly when we have the sexual urge, means we are ovulating soon....
hahaha i thought she was joking at first...
what is baby dance sorry :p

littlehamster

for me i think i will just try regardless which cycle after the af arrive after mc. but also must see if body is well or not. heard after mc will be more fertile.

btw i talked to hubby yesterday abt the left 4 times to catch a baby snakey, he got anxious and wanted to go for fertility screening asap @@ i told him we havent try for 6mths leh, duno the doc will chase us away ornt.. haha.. even if try, aso need time to wait for queue (if go public hospital) or eat medicine to boost fertility

by the way did you girls tried this pencil test? i heard it predicts how many children will have, including how many mc or twins/etc. Pencil Pregnancy Test

Quincy
baby dance is make love.. hehe

Dragontail,

Dr su never mentioned before but i ask her is it okay to start after three cycles, she say yes and in fact she felt that my health is improving so can try after one cycle... best is to let your t.c.m. diagnose and decide for you.

Littlej I did mine at TMC and they didnt tell me taking the pain killers so the process was quite traumatizing for me.. Well the HSG actually revealed that I have a blocked fallopian tube but it wasnt a major deterrent for us according to the gynea.

Dragontail.. HSG is also known as hysterosalpingogram which is an X-ray test that looks at the inside of the uterus and fallopian tubes and the area around them (Source: webmd.com).

faithmummy.. I thought I have an underlying problem or something that's why Dr Su was not so optimistic. She didnt say anything about BD when I have the urge though. I dont know whether I should seek other TCM docs for advice or try out accupuncture at this point in time.

quincy1986

Quincy
baby dance is make love.. hehe

Dragontail,

Dr su never mentioned before but i ask her is it okay to start after three cycles, she say yes and in fact she felt that my health is improving so can try after one cycle... best is to let your t.c.m. diagnose and decide for you.
oh...but my sexual urge comes when its nearer towards my AF.
hb also dont have sexual urge when i am ovulating.