We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

actually one of my frend's gynae also say can bd and fly during 1st trimester. But she is not taking chances so did not bd .

Maqisa, why not wait till 2ww is over then buy. Who knows you might never need to get it?:001_302:

I have a box ready for this mth liao...muahahahhahahah!! my af just ended....:wong29:

MXLO

I realised that I did not put in the info here right in the beginning when i 1st join....ok i know ...so late ...LOL:we3jiggy:

Me: 33
Him: 42
Married for : Jan 2012 (ROM)
T-T-Cing since: Oct 2013 (28 - 35 days cycle)
MC : None
Have tried: OPK, traditional chinese medicine, Lift pelvis, Sperm analysis, bbt
Trying now: same and red raspberry leave tea and traditional chinese medicine acupunture
Going to try: pre-seed
Next open window: weekend before Xmas *jingle bells jingle bells, i want to jingle his bells*
Others: used to be prone to yeast infection, now completely recovered. Both hubby and I on the heavier side.

gnissim23

Hi ladies. I have a box of clearblue advance digital ovulation kit to sell. As well as the normal clearblue ovulation sticks as well. PM me for price if ur wanna get. :D

Maqisa

me new bird when it comes to OPK... heehehehee..

haven't made payment yet, though wishing i wont have to... will heed u gals advice, buy when i see af for this month..

but somehow hve this feelin af confirmed will come this mth.. not that i hve any pms or wat (i DUN even hve pms symtoms) jus my instinct that this mth wont strike

Dragontail

Good to have neutral expectation l.a.... we all shared this many times...things come when we least expect it.

I'm looking forward to Sunday when my sinseh is back from his holiday!

Dragontail

Reddates shouldn't be an issue in this case. I really cant remember how long after my dnc I got my mense. But for my 2nd mc, I was already bleeding from 22dec12 all the way to xmas when I passed out my sac. 35 days later, I got my af. I believe it shouldn't be too far for your af to show.

red dates

Im in my 5th wk already and still no sign of af...feeling very worried and helpless actually...it's the first time in my life I look fwd to af..hehe