We are TTC-ing!

yes, stay positive, as I planning to take long leave / rest at home, looking / hiring someone to replace me nowadays,
only resume working later, lately tired fast, really cant stand the salon smell (lotion, gel, spray etc.) anymore.

soursop2014

Hi everyone, dragontail, yukki, eggs catcher and MintMiner, just dropping by to give some moral support!
Wish u gals have a great 2015 and all the best in ur TTC journey!
Work towards Jubilee babies!

Catching up back on your updates really bring back memories of our TTC journey together.
I know TTC is really not smooth sailing for all of us here.

don't give up hope okay! Just don't be too stressed up.

soursop2014

Its tough to get pregnant, its tougher to stay pregnant and have a smooth pregnancy and delivery.

I'm in my 31 weeks, however at 25 weeks I was admitted to Kkh for water bag leakage and have been warded since.
I will have to give birth prematurely at week 34 in three weeks time.

yukki

Oooo jia you soursop2014..
Take care and rest more... ;) dun tink too much as everyting will be fine...

*hugz hugz*

Dragontail

Thanks eggscatcher, for highlighting that.

happy lady, most of us here can't really help on answering that question. Hope you'll get some on the relevant threads.

Dragontail

soursop, I always agree on your first statement.

The time is coming very soon for you. Can't believe how time flies when you said you've bfped and now popping soon. I wish you smooth delivery and super sleepless nights begin hee.

cutepanda

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, looking for tips and sharing on how to conceive.
I have just got married in June last year and now seriously attempting to make a baby as I'm already past 35. Will be happy to hear any success stories and chart my journey along with the ladies that are also trying :) I'm embarking on the BBT method this month, and also seeing my gynae next week for my annual body checkup. Pray hard that the preparation will be smooth!

Yes but my AF jus reported so can skip Liao, haiz heart pain $$$ gone, not sure next round shld try continue IUI or go straight to IVF headache

Dragontail

Sorry to hear that eggscatcher. But hopefully this may be a bit of comfort that not many ladies succeed from first iui or even ivf. Mostly are through perserverance.

Will there be a review with your doc? Discuss your option with him again. Your man’s SA result is relatively good?

Ya too bad, life still goes on, mus see open lo, stomach so pain until I stay in office until 7pm to climb out from the toilet. The review will be next month February, SA shld b ok but not sure why not succeed, sigh. Anyway tink the guy don't understd how Cham we ladies are, told my DH how miserable I feel, he say can try IVF, I really don't tink my body can take it lo :x

yukki

Sayang sayang eggscatcher83...i knw hw u felt as i hv undergo 2 times of failed so-iui and 1 so-iui which i gv up halfway due to polyps... i knw it's a tough journey but dun gv up...u have my moral support... ;)