We are TTC-ing!

lovesbaby

Hi everyone, I am new here. Can I ask you girls if it is normal to have dark brown discharge (2 weeks past menses)? I had it for 2 days, its very little - come n goes but I am dead worry. Anyone has similar encounter?

Can I also enquire if anyone has done IUI here? Thinking to try but not sure private or public is better

lovesbaby

Hi everyone, I am new here. Can I ask you girls if it is normal to have dark brown discharge (2 weeks past menses)? I had it for 2 days, its very little - come n goes but I am dead worry. Anyone has similar encounter?

Can I also enquire if anyone has done IUI here? Thinking to try but not sure private or public is better

Tasha12

Thanks Eggcatcher. Have a good break.

hi Lovesbaby, I think you better see a gynea. Never happen to me before. By the way, have you go for a woman check up? I did mine iui at private. But my gynea never ask me do HSG that time. Who know my Fallopian tubes are block. So my suggestion you go for full check up.

lovesbaby

Hi Tasha, thanks for your reply. Yes I will visit a Gynac probably next week. And since IUI cannot be deducted by Medisave, I will probably do it with private Gynac. Mind to share your IUI process? Was it veryyyyy painful? :/ Did you strike the first time?

Tasha12

Hi Lovesbaby, my iui no successful cos my both my Fallopian tubes are block. My previous gynea did not ask me to do a HSG test as I did pregnant before when I'm a teenage. But went through an abortion. After 2 no successful iui I went to see a fertility Doc. Once he scan he found out my tube is block.
For the iui you need to go for Day 2 or Day 4 scan during period time doc will give you clomid pill to day on day 2. Then Day 14 go back to do iui. Is not that painful. Jus after that you will feel cramp. Hope it help.

lovesbaby

Tasha, sorry to hear that but dun worry I m sure one very soon you will have a rainbow baby. My friend has only side one side of the Fallopian tube and after operation, she was pregnant! Hence, if it's meant to be, it will be. :) sorry to ask but the usual scan would not be able to know if the Fallopian tube is blocked? Appreciate your sharing on Iui process.

Tasha12

Normal scan might not be able to tell. Even the gynea saw something they will still ask you to do HSG to confirm. Have you had a gynea that you always go to? I believe they will ask you to do some blood test. Now I'm see gynea at kk. Cos he is the one do the surgery for me.

Hello Ladies, Wish u all Happy Chinese New Year in advance, no gd news yet from me, jus had an doc review today, may embark on Ivf journey tis may, not really sure on the fresh n frozen terms, saw the word Antagoist and Ivf + ICSIon the form, may Google it later.

Tasha12

I wish I can get good news for this Chinese new year. If not I got to see Dr Tan HH for ivf liao.
Dragontail you have any good news yet?

Dragontail

Yes I have good news! Is that I'm still alive and kicking. Hee.

6dpo today. Waiting for new year to come....so that it will be over soon as I don't fancy cny....except for the off days :p

prayinghard

Can I check if anyone know which CD can I visit a gynae to find out if ovulation is taking place? Been using opk for 2 cycles doesn't seem to detect

Raelyn

Hello ladies~! Im quite new in here. Got married last year in November and we had our long honeymoon, as we reckon we dont have time to travel while trying to conceive. Planning for a Monkey zodiac baby hence more action will be foreseen in perhaps June onwards. Im a virgin until im married so Im such a mountain turtle. Its weird to want a hyper Monkey baby but I believe its very compatible with my Hubby's Zodiac and its quite timely for us to have a baby next year. So lets get ready and prepare ourselves.

Me: 27

Him: 30

Trying now: Evening Primrose Oil in gel capsules, avoiding cooling food to maintain regular periods (eg: pineapples, kanten jelly), learning new positions (I am small-medium sized girl but he is a big sized guy), relaxing and enjoying foreplay (my vagina is rather small and we hope it gets better)

Others: Im a housewife and my sleeping schedule is really bad, i usually slept at 2am and will wake up at 11am. My hubby is an engineer in the bank and he goes to work early and comes home late, fair bit of stress, big bulk guy and im monitoring his food intake so he packs healthy homecooked lunch every weekday.

I read online and I refer to a chart which is able to foresee which gender your baby will be. Telly your age and the month that you conceived and it could show you in a chart if you're getting a Boy or a Girl. I wonder if its true and I do hope it is, as Im trying to follow the chart. Anyone else knows about this? Please share if it works! =)

Please give me some advise as to what we can improve to get us all healthy and ready as we brace ourselves for the next phrase of life.

Thank you!!

Letsi

Hi All,

I've posted back in early 2013 and 2014 that my wife had mis-carriaged twice after conceiving while going through hormones pill treatment for her PCOS. Just want to give some encouragement to the folks in here as our jubilee year baby girl was delivered safe and healthy last week.

After both tries, we were almost on the verge of giving up since she's already 37 by then... We decided to give it one last try, switched to another gynae who told us to chillax and try going natural without any hormones pill treatments then for around half a year. With that, we take a backseat on our baby making plans and let nature take its course, only maintaining regular intercourse during ovulation intervals. While we were vacationing in Japan middle of last year where we visited Hasedera temple of Kamakura to give prayers to our two unborn children, we finally got a hit when we did the deed afterwards! :Dancing_tongue:Not insinuating going to buddhist temples will help but I guess my wife was able make peace with herself and our two unborn children afterwards hence eliminating stress from the birth equation?

The rest was history but we kept hush hush till middle 3rd trimester before revealing the news to our relatives and friends after our last two experiences... Just want to say don't give up until the doctor says there's 0% chance or to try IVF like what couple of my TTC friends are doing with senior consultants from KK.

All the best to you all!

Last edited:
Hi Letsi, Thanks for Sharing ur stories and encouragement! Hope all
ladies here b v motivated and continue to work hard n enjoy fruits of labour soon!