We are TTC-ing!

Hi everyone... I may be trying to conceive for no 2 end of this year.... so I am back to chat with you :)
it also took me quite some time to conceive no 1 last time , hope this time round will be smooth......

prayinghard

Hihi faithmummy, are u back to visit Dr su? I rem u visited Dr su for ur no 1. Here seem to be very quiet. Dunno where are the rest like dragontail they all sigh

Hihi faithmummy, are you back to visit Dr su? I rem you visited Dr su for your no 1. Here seem to be very quiet. dont know where are the rest like dragontail they all sigh
Hey prayinghard, how are you? Yes yes i still visit Dr Su whenever i can but not every month due to busy schedule...how about you?? In a way , they MIA is considered a good thing, it might mean good news coming. :)

prayinghard

Oh ya, missing equal good news for them hopefully. Me also back to tcm but not Dr Su as really cannot afford to wait so long. So change to another tcm

prayinghard, I wish you all the best... hope to hear good news from you soon
I love hearing good news from friends around me who are TTCing
Hope both of us can be 2016 mummies :)

which TCM you seeing now?

prayinghard

I am seeing Dr xu at ma kwang but also not consistent as really busy. Stress and sad to experience the same things again every month. Seeing other mummy like so easy conceive after their first baby really very envy them

prayinghard. I believe you will get your baby soon !
don't fret, continue to stay positive....
I feel that sometime meditation might help..... you can try..

Hi ladies, jus had my first iVF done on June period, was busy recovering from OHSS, unable to eat at all for 1 wk, now in 2ww, trying to relax my mind and wrote a blog on our journey, extracted 21eggs, fertilized 7 with icsi, transferred 2, Grade 4&5 (4cells), another 2 May get to freeze. After ET, went for 2x acupuncture. Is a waiting game...

prayinghard

Eggscatcher, we are all here waiting with you. Occupied yourself on other things and this wait will pass by easily. Praying hard for u.

Anyone here try thong chai or zhong hwa medical before? Are they effective?

Hi praying hard, I tried Thong chai for 1yr before in year 2013, tried ate med and quite effective to regulate my cycle, however my hubby side like not much improvement. We stopped due to the sinseh kept asking us to visit every week during wkday onky and we don't have many leaves to use. Tired to keep brewing the med and v long waiting n traveling time.

prayinghard

Eggcatcher, I also scare the waiting period but is it true that is free whenever u visit them? I check the internet says they need to see our report and must be infertility for at least 2 years. So if less than 2 years they won't attend to us?

Hi prayinghard, yes is free due to charity purposes, they have a donation box which u can donate at any amount u like. I don't have report that shows infertility for 2yrs, I only say verbally ard 2yrs trying natural but to no avail and hope to Tio our bodies while trying.

prayinghard

I think I will stick with my current one first and see how. I know I am too impatient with the disappointment and somehow feel demoralized.

Eggcatcher, all the best to your IVF!! I just had two friends who happened to be successful in IVF last year, and coincidently both of them delivered boy girl twins in the same month..... really a big coincidence and I am very very happy for them...

Prayinghard, may all of us be 2016 mummies!

vickypinky

Hi ladies, I'm currently visiting Dr Loh from Thong Chai. Started seeing her since May this yr. However I went overseas and was sick subsequently, so not too sure the medications work. But she quite good and detailed. Will patiently explain all ur queries and will even prescribe medication if u r sick. But then, it's long waiting time esp during sat. Best to go on Friday, not much patients.

Wanna ask yall experience ladies.. I'm usually quite regular with my period- 30 days cycle. My last period came on 1 June and I fell sick on 3, 4 and 11 June (high fever after returning fm overseas). My HB and I TTC around the O'day (ard CD13 - 17) but apparently the OPK test line was not clear within that few days. I started having EWCM again on CD22 all the way till CD35 (5 July). Do yall experience such a long period of EWCM? And Was having bad headache and backache during these period. I tried testing fr ovulation on CD22 and I can't really tell I'm O. My period supposed to due on 29 June but till today it haven't come. *cross my finger. I did the preg test on 4 July but it's negative. Not too sure is it bcoz my O' day has been delayed..

hi Vickypinky, ya can go nearby take lunch first while waiting for ur Q to arrive at Thong chai, also quite pack in wkdays.

based on my own exp, usually my ECWM last only 2 to 3days only, and seldom see it when I fall sick an dry v, sickness esp fever will cause my cycle to b delayed.
u can test it after missed AF (by 10 days late) for HPT test to show accurate result. Good luck to u! Jiayou!

vickypinky

Thanks Eggscatcher!!
It's quite disheartening when the AF is here. TTC for 2 yrs plus and no good news. Tried seeing western and Chinese practitioners and even changing of fengshui. Basically, what ever can think of, just try :(

Jia you too Eggscatcher. Rest more and hope to hear good news from you! ;)

Hi Vickypinky, no Gd news haiz, failed my ivf, Gg for FET on Sept, heartbroken, tink it didn't inplant though is gd grades embryos. Headache... Let fate decide.. U also mus Jiayou!

prayinghard

Eggscatcher, hugs don't be discouraged. Rest for awhile and try naturally
Who knows maybe before your FET in Sep, u strike naturally.

Vickypinky, I can understand ur feeling. I also spend a lot on feng shui things. Sigh

Hi Prayinghard, how ar u? So quiet lately here, I m back again for this TTC journey after some mental rest. I m Under Tcm med n acupuncture & self tummy massage with lemongrass oil every nite...ate pineapples core n kiwi for implantation food, not sure whether got help or not jus trying.