We are TTC-ing!

Silly monkey

Hi me and my guy both were ttc. I'm 21 and he is 27, we had been trying for 6months but no luck. Im on Blackmore conceive well gold and he's on Blackmore men performance. Any tips for us ?

quincy1986

6 months still early.
continue trying. you both are so young.
u and your guy continue taking your multi vitamins.

i am counting down to the end of my 2ww. i hope all goes well.

prayinghard

Just had a tarot reading and gotta know that me and my hubby will be difficult in getting pregnant for the second one. Is our fate and we just need to accept it. Am very very sad now.

vickypinky

Just had a tarot reading and gotta know that me and my hubby will be difficult in getting pregnant for the second one. Is our fate and we just need to accept it. Am very very sad now.
Don't be sad prayinghard. It's just a tarot card reading. Last time I also went for some famous fortune tellers and they said will have very soon. But waited till now, which is 1 yr already, still no news. Have faith in urself and ur hubby

prayinghard

Vickypinky, but she was being introduce by my friend whom says she been helping people for over 10years very accurate.

Quincy, ya I really can go for anything. But now make myself even more depressed sigh

quincy1986

Vickypinky, but she was being introduce by my friend whom says she been helping people for over 10years very accurate.

Quincy, ya I really can go for anything. But now make myself even more depressed sigh
hahaha.
actually my hubby has also been to fortune telling before.
the person told him he will have 2 children.
now he got 1 boy.
not sure 2nd one from where hHahaha

Silly monkey

Just tested this morning and I got a bfp ! Was trying real hard for the past 6months. And decided to take on blackmores conceive well supplement. With the help of Blackmore I conceive within that month ! I did went to zhu sheng niang niang and pray and took the red egg to eat with my hub. Ladies out there jiayou!

vickypinky

IC.. I truly understand you. We can really go for anything and whatever to help us in anyway.

hi how is everyone? I am back :)
prayinghard, don't get dejected.
Readings might sometimes change every few months, even if she say it is difficult for you, it does not mean impossible , there is still a possibility

Hello Ladies jus some updates, tis wk af I started on Femara, gg to try for 2 cycles first, ate many multi vitamins, to boost egg quality hope it helps...both hb & I are 32, trying for 3yrs already but sadly no luck, recently doc say I may have Pcos as I got v irregular period, but I got no cyst leh, anyone hv tis prob?

summervine

Hi Eggcatcher83,

We are so similar! I'm 31 and DH is 34. We also have been trying for 2 years+. I think this past year have been my most depressive period. I have PCOS and I'm now on my TWW from my 2nd SO-IUI. Don't have much hope again as DH sperm count was low.

prayinghard

Guess I'm out this year. Hubby flu and cough this month super weak then next month festive month he is super busy. Sob sob gotta restart again on Jan then sob sob

Hi Eggcatcher83,

We are so similar! I'm 31 and DH is 34. We also have been trying for 2 years+. I think this past year have been my most depressive period. I have PCOS and I'm now on my TWW from my 2nd SO-IUI. Don't have much hope again as DH sperm count was low.
hi summervine, i have went tru 3 months of clomid, soiui 1x 2014, 1x IVF in June 2015, recent fet sep 2015, all failed, Tcm for 2yrs, acupunture for 4mths, 10months of massage, trying fermara, may start 2nd fresh on Jan 2016, ate a lot of multivitamins n exercise a lot, esp for Pcos cases... Sometimes I hv come to terms tat if all failed, I will accept to be childless...don't give up, is a tough journey... I understd how u feel, hugs...perseverence is key...

summervine

Eggscatcher83, you're strong. I must learn to be like you. I am recommended by my doctor to do IVF if this round of SO-IUI fails. I couldn't stop crying because never ever did I foresee we will come to such a stage. Is IVF a scary and painful process? What's FET? I did Fermara with IUI. Had good sized follicles but hubby's specimen was not so good. Just started seeing a TCM but I understand TCM is a very long treatment. I now avoid baby showers, pregnant friends and even Facebook. I think I'm going psycho. haha. Good that you're starting another cycle. A new cycle is a new hope!

Hi Summervine, hugs, crying is a form of let go pain and helplessness, be kind to urself & hb. Fet is frozen embryos transfer, collected the eggs after my 1st fresh cycle n froze it however it didn't succeed, IVF is not scary, diff bodies react differently, preferbly is try all means of natural or med, IVF is last resort n more invasive, need to tune ur body to the best optimal condition for womb & sperm conditions. My hubby ate a lot of supplements from Iherb until he say liver hurts so I told him we have to stop one day if our health is at risk or pose dangers to our health. There's a limit tolerance to wat we can do. I think I hv overcome the stage whereby how to face relatives, colleagues and friends as all preggy even those married after me, for those married same time as me already 2nd/3rd kids, often the topics we couldn't share anymore, as they only share with pp with kids but I have see open and accept it...Nowsadays pp like to compare with one another like kids, don't fall into the trap due to society pressure and is not easy, time will heal and make us stronger. I try to use this time to travel and enjoy couple time...Saving up is also crucial for our budget so we can keep trying...

summervine

yup! I truly agree. We can try everything but definitely not when our health is at risk. Thanks very much for the encouragement and advice. I really needed it. I need to think hard if I wanna embark on this ivf journey. Sigh..

prayinghard

Eggcatcher, I really feel you are very strong minded and positive. I am not able to be like you. I am also surrounded with many with 2nd/3rd pregnancy whose first is younger than mine. Often I also can't face them and was very very envy their fertile body. I am not trying to compare or what but like what you mention it's really a society pressure. I am totally ashamed of myself after heard of what you been through. You are a brave and positive woman. I hope my thinking can be as positive as you. And I'm sure u will be blessed with a miracle soon too