We are TTC-ing!

Hi ladies, tis few days I felt v moody n emotional, after taken the fermara med, my colleagues aso realized I m not my usual self, my new boss aso kept give me a lot of stress and I quarrel with him, tis yr my performance review sure gone case, I not sure if I can tolerate till my 2nd fresh IVF...I really feel like throwing letter but keep endure for almost 5yrs cos I hope one day I can start my family, haiz I tink I m too tired to continue tis job anymore...sorry ranting out my worries here...

quincy1986

i am emo too.
af is coming tomorrow.
i just went toilet.
seems like af is showing itself real soon

Last edited:

Marilynljn

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.
I'm 23, my hubby is 24.
I'm trying to get pregnant with for 1.5years but still no news yet.
This year I've done two leep biopsy.
Any suggestions?

Hi ladies, MIA so long from here. How is everyone? Nope i am not preggy yet, decide to let natural take its course. Went to tcm be4 ended up having messy menstrual cycle (mine was irregular anyways)
Ok, i need some advice here. Any ladies went to d&c be4. Was having abnormal bleeding probs. 1 wk after period ended, i had brownish red to red discharge. Went to kkh and c my gynae. Pap smear and scan shows no cysts, juz tat my lining is thick @ 11mm. Gynae suggest do d&c procedure or monitor first.Nw 1 wk had past, i am still experience this brownish to red discharge. Im feeling rather lost and quite depressed of this. Should i go for this procedure?

Marilynljn

you been through leep biopsy is it because doctor suggestion some underlying issue?
Yup. I did pap smear for the first time in my life as I'm having irregular periods. CIN 3 and hpv virus that causes cancer is found. So I go ahead with the procedures. Gynae said it doesn't affect my pregnancy but the hpv virus cannot be removed from our human body. So I was advised to go for scan every year. But gynae did mention I'm hard to conceive. One reason was I'm fat. So I plan on gg on diet. Anyone met such situation before too?

quincy1986

Hi ladies, MIA so long from here. How is everyone? Nope i am not preggy yet, decide to let natural take its course. Went to tcm be4 ended up having messy menstrual cycle (mine was irregular anyways)
Ok, i need some advice here. Any ladies went to d&c be4. Was having abnormal bleeding probs. 1 wk after period ended, i had brownish red to red discharge. Went to kkh and c my gynae. Pap smear and scan shows no cysts, juz tat my lining is thick @ 11mm. Gynae suggest do d&c procedure or monitor first.Nw 1 wk had past, i am still experience this brownish to red discharge. Im feeling rather lost and quite depressed of this. Should i go for this procedure?
seek 2nd opinion.

quincy1986

Yup. I did pap smear for the first time in my life as I'm having irregular periods. CIN 3 and hpv virus that causes cancer is found. So I go ahead with the procedures. Gynae said it doesn't affect my pregnancy but the hpv virus cannot be removed from our human body. So I was advised to go for scan every year. But gynae did mention I'm hard to conceive. One reason was I'm fat. So I plan on gg on diet. Anyone met such situation before too?
i hope u know dieting does not mean starving yourself.
just have regular exercise and have balanced diet.
otherwise it will do your body no good too ;)

summervine

Hi ladies, tis few days I felt v moody n emotional, after taken the fermara med, my colleagues aso realized I m not my usual self, my new boss aso kept give me a lot of stress and I quarrel with him, tis yr my performance review sure gone case, I not sure if I can tolerate till my 2nd fresh IVF...I really feel like throwing letter but keep endure for almost 5yrs cos I hope one day I can start my family, haiz I tink I m too tired to continue tis job anymore...sorry ranting out my worries here...
I totally understand. I actually tendered my resignation 2 month back because I couldn't take the stress from work and also this TTC thingy. Also, I was put on a new project so I had to attend lots of meetings and it is not convenient and unfair to my boss and team members if I kept taking leave to go for all the doctor's appointments. My boss was understanding and allowed me to take all the leaves i wanted but she also expected me to deliver the necessary work which I felt was not possible as I do not have the time. I thought for a few months, went on a break to NZ and came back and decided to resign. 1 type of stress is enough for me. Of cos, financially wise, really have to tighten a lot.. I think this kind of decision you have to get your hubby's support.

My temp drop today, I guess my 2nd IUI is a failure again. No symptoms so far, I think I should start considering IVF.. sigh..

summervine

Hi ladies, it's me again. Today I was officially informed my second IUI was unsuccessful again. I have cried the entire day and am feeling so hopeless. To make things worse, next week is my wedding anniversary and I secretly hoped that this is would a nice surprise, but alas.. I feel that I am doomed to be childless.. :eek:10:

babysparkling

@summervine : Don't be discourage! Babydust will come to you soon! Since you've quit your job, enjoy and relax first, don't be too stress for yourself k.. Take Care..

Need some advised... Is it recommended to eat clomid and do HSG at the same month?

NLissa

Hi ladies.. i am new here.. love reading everyone's post and knowing that im not alone in this. Im 26, married for about 3 years now, TTC about 1 year now and on 2nd box of black mores conceive well gold..tried the first in September but stopped after it has finished. Only started on 2nd box now.. currently on my 2 weeks wait but no signs at all, neither do i have my usual pms signs which is a little weird but very tired, sleepy and restless for the past few days...hoping for a BFP.. baby dust to all! :001_302:

prayinghard

Finally burst out into tears. December is not a happy birthday and Christmas month for me. Have heard of the #8 news (friends, colleagues, and even cousins) pregnant with their #2, their #1 is even younger than mine. Happy for them but deep down in me is hurting and why am I not one of them

NLissa

Finally burst out into tears. December is not a happy birthday and Christmas month for me. Have heard of the #8 news (friends, colleagues, and even cousins) pregnant with their #2, their #1 is even younger than mine. Happy for them but deep down in me is hurting and why am I not one of them
Totally feel you...received news recently that closest relatives and friends had conceived even only less den a year married. Here I am struggling still. I'm trying to think positive that God has better plans for us and that the good things will happen to those who wait. :eek:13:

summervine

@NLissa Yes, I have several friends and family members who got married much after me and already have kids. It is very stressful being asked again and again. Today saw on Channelnewsasia that this couple has 2 babies within this SG50 year.. sigh.. and we are here struggling just to have one. I also trust that God has a plan for us and we must remain as positive as possible although it really is hard. Hope you get good news soon!