Wedding place . . .

January84

which island, hotel, restuarant, country did you celebrate your wedding? or anything regarding wedding u wanna share?

R.O.M / Customary
Shavilla mar 06 / The Pines dec 06

What was the "in" during your wedding time?
video of my ROM + photos of our ROM trip ) nv do the from baby to patok to wedding ..

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with?
Ritz conture

Rings from ?
Lee Hwa - Destinee

Songs played for march-in(s)
From this moment
Forget liao

how many brothers/sisters?
6/5

wedding car/brothers' car
Bentley / 5

videoman
David

photographer
Sam from Ritz

handmade sisters corsages & ang pow pow

GST 5%

Last edited:

autumn82

which island, hotel, restuarant, country did you celebrate your wedding?

R.O.M / Customary

What was the "in" during your wedding time?

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with?
:err: Singapore Island, Fullerton, Still Fullerton Ballroom, Still Singapore to celebrate my wedding. :tlaugh:

"In" thing eh... Door gifts lor.. Video shootings.. Hmm.. Thanks & flowers to parents.. Hmm.. "sisters & brothers" supposed to help u dang jiu become they all ganged up to sabo u & DH lor.. :tlaugh:

I signed up wif EverBliss @ Suntec..

CanCanMum

hi darlin no. 2,

u planning to write in your blog???

R.O.M / Customary = ROM at Fort Canning / Customary at KL (4got wads the name of the restaurant)

What was the "in" during your wedding time? those powerpoint slides thingy showing u and yr DH baby photo, schooling times and up till how we met and got married....really out liao, now.

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with? = din sign up with any, we only engaged a photographer to follow us thruout the day to take outdoor shots and wedding day shots. I went to custom make my own wedding gown and tea dress. I make my own wedding necklace piece and get my own make up artist. I did my own ROM makeup also. DH got his blazer from Domanchi. :)

Last edited:

wenz

R.O.M: Chalet

Customary: Yunan Chinese Rest.

What was the "in" during your wedding time? slideshow of our growing up till we met, dating and eventually married

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with? Bridal Concept at Bugis

(I added 1more) Songs for march-in: 1st and 2nd march-in are korean drama theme song (Full House aka Lang Man Man Wu)

R.O.M - Fort Canning. I was already 7mths preggie. Showed up just me, my hubby & 2 witnesses. Didn't even dress special.

Customary - Not yet. Haha!! BUT we are going to have a small reception this Sept in Bali. Just close family & friends. My dd can b my flower girl!

Bridal boutique - not planning to wear a gown. Since it's a beach affair, just a sheer sun dress & bikini inside! My friend's a professional photographer so he'll take picture to commemorate occasion for me. Not doing album. Not my style.

shopaholic

My time was 7 years back. :D

ROM : Merchant Court Hotel

Customary : Pan Pacific Hotel

"in" thing : yes, the powerpoint slideshow showing our journey in life (from baby, teenage, graduation) to finding our soulmate (pictures of us taken during dates, our trips etc) and showing our wedding pictures (I prefer the idea of showing them in the slideshow than putting a physical album at the wedding reception), coupled with music. We also gave wedding favours which seemed to be "in" to give something custom-made to your guests.

Last edited:

jassmine

R.O.M/Customary: Amara Hotel

What was the "in" during your wedding time? i think that's nothing ''in'' about last year, is about the same like slideshow of our growing up till we met, dating and eventually married

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with? Feline Bridal at River Valley

yellowpudding

R.O.M / Customary = ROM at Condo Club House / Customary at Mandarin Oriental Hotel

What was the "in" during your wedding time? My xiong dis and jie meis did the march in with us. Together of 8 couples.

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with? =
Sattine for photoshoots only.
Actual Day - we have a videographer and photographer.
Custom made my wedding and evening gowns from Chim Culture.
Hubby has his suit made from Rossi.
Makeup Artist - Sandy Ho.

:)

Yohoo Mummy Jan!!!
Interesting topic!!

R.O.M: Raffles Town Club in mar 06
Customary: Marriott Hotel Jan07

What was the "in" during your wedding time? YAAAA!!! SLIDE SHOW!!! bb- how we met- patuo- wedding lor

Which bridal boutique did you sign up with? Damn Boutique @ IMM closed down somemore on news!!!! Eat pple money n disappeared!!! so no need to mention liao...