weight loss after giving birth

Zhouxn

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience. Been having a hard time trying to shed my post pregnancy weight gains. Tried keto, carb blocker, HIIT but can’t seem to lose much of it (max 3kg loss in 2 months). Was really depressed with my weight issues and that was when a close colleague recommended me to try Absolute Wellness because she saw how her sis-in-law managed to slim down and maintain her figure after the treatment program ended. It’s actually a TCM program that uses cupping therapy, scraping therapy and heat treatment to increase our metabolism. Coupled with their meal plans (i would say it is an eat-clean diet), the increased metabolism can then work on burning the extra fats, thus achieving weightloss.

Today, I am happy to have lost 8kg and 4% body fats in 12 sessions and I’ve definitely become a happier mummy! I went to the Orchard Central branch and their therapists are really friendly and encouraging. Would recommend fellow mummies who are struggling with weightloss issues to give them a try. Can make an appointment for consultation before deciding whether to take up the program. Hope this helps! Jiayou to all mummies~

beate.maur

A very famous diet product that helps with weight loss is Sibutramine by perdre-dupoids.net. Nowadays it is a proven product that helps in the difficult task of getting rid of the big belly. Fast weight loss is guaranteed with Sibutramine!
Already taking one capsule a day, you will see success in your body very quickly. After only a few weeks, these miracle capsules reached the desired weight. The appetite is satisfied with the help of this weight loss miracle and the feeling of hunger is suppressed. Body fat will be burned and this will be visible on the hips, legs and buttocks. Without having to follow a strict diet, you lose weight very quickly with these capsules.

CherylL

Hi all, I also gave Absolute Wellness a try and signed up for 16 sessions. Almost done with my package, I'd say if you follow the meal plan diligently, and go for treatments consistently (twice/week), you will see a gradual drop in your weight. The meal plan is key and not hard to follow as well, just need some mindset shift to remind yourself to eat more veggies/protein instead of carbs. Overall effective results that last, and the staff at Cross Street outlet are friendly and not pushy so I'd recommend :)

Kristy1122

Highly recommend absolute wellness for weight loss. Have been slowly putting on weight after I turned 30 and was 8kg heavier after giving birth, with age going up, the extra weight really made me feel so uncomfortable and unhealthy, not to mention the looks. Tried exercising, worked for a while but very slowly, and I ate more when I was exercising. Absolute wellness is a game changer, I have been loosing weight almost after every session, sometimes 300g, sometimes 800g. Till now 4 months in, I have lost totally 9kg, and have gotten used to eating less and healthier. Big thanks to all the ladies at the Orchard branch!

Angela

Highly recommending Absolute Wellness to lose weight healthily. I've enjoyed my slimming treatment thoroughly as it is relaxing, easy and effective. All the staff at Orchard Central outlet are very friendly and helpful. They have certainly made my slimming process a painless one. Thanks!

proudmomma

Personally, I would avoid slimming centres and only go for doctor recommended treatments that are clinically proven. I think while we pursue beauty, it's important to take precautions and go for treatments that are safe as well. Untrained body contouring can lead to skin burns/blisters and disfigurement which I know firsthand of people who had experienced.

Anyways, after my research, decided to go for Trusculpt ID treatment at Veritas Medical Aesthetics, which helped remove my stubborn fat and tighten up loose skin after giving birth. Did 6 sessions in total and pretty happy with the results. For someone with low pain threshold, process itself was also comfortable.

m27

Highly recommending Absolute Wellness to lose weight healthily. I've enjoyed my slimming treatment thoroughly as it is relaxing, easy and effective. All the staff at Orchard Central outlet are very friendly and helpful. They have certainly made my slimming process a painless one. Thanks!
Hi there, curious to know how much would AW's package costs? Many thanks :) as am srsly considering to sign up with them.