weight loss after giving birth

icebeifei

Hi Fern, I think it’s relatively normal. I only lost my pregnancy weight around 9 years later. It’s the usual stuff like proper diet and exercise. Input VS output. But most importantly is feeding the right food for your body. I used supplement in my case to aid my slimming because I’m aware that I can never achieve the healthy ratio/recommended intake blabla. No the supplement don’t make me lose weight but it helps me feed the vitamins/cell foods our body needs. At the end of the day, slimming down in healthy manner is more important. I can link u up for the supplement so you can pm me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Nanaong

Hi all mummies ! I gave birth to 2 girls ... the eldest is now 2yrs + while the youngest is 2mths +. I have lots of excess skin and weight to be shed off . I was 75.8 before treatment. I would like to recommend this place that I’m going to now which is called absolute wellness. I was with them during 2014 . Dropped 10kg as I need to look good for my wedding. Now in 2018 , I have gained so much weight that I have to go back to them. Started my treatment on 20th aug 2018 with 75.8kg. Now on 9th oct 2018, I’m 68kg ! Dropped a total of 7.8kg in less then 2mths . My goal is 60kg and I hope to achieve it by end of nov 2018. These are some photos which shows my weight loss and the food that I’m consuming on a daily basis. Do give it a try, it works for me that’s why I’m going back. When I did in 2014, there not not much of a weight rebound , the weight came when I was pregnant with my eldest during yr 2015 oct . Hope it works for u all ! All the best!!

Attachments

Beru Ong

i use clarins tonic oil during my preg and after delivery (1 month later), i use clarins cream and massage around my tummy..i think is workable ..just that u must be very hardworking to do it every night and give a good rub while applying...

if not, can also try to go for treatment - which i think is fast and effective.. but i cant bear to spend so much every year to go such treatment ...i think need self discipline to eat less rice and exercise more.

https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/fat-freeze-treatment/

Lydiacheng

I strongly recommend Absolute Wellness for those of you who would like to lose some weight or to trim away stubborn areas in your body. Staff at Absolute Wellness are very encouraging and are always ever ready to answer any questions you have. I’m seeing results each time I visit Absolute Wellness for my sessions.

Trying to eat clean and healthy is the hardest part throughout this treatment. But the encouragement from the team make this tough weight loss journey a much enjoyable experience!

bluesky3000

I strongly recommend Absolute Wellness for those of you who would like to lose some weight or to trim away stubborn areas in your body. Staff at Absolute Wellness are very encouraging and are always ever ready to answer any questions you have. I’m seeing results each time I visit Absolute Wellness for my sessions.

Trying to eat clean and healthy is the hardest part throughout this treatment. But the encouragement from the team make this tough weight loss journey a much enjoyable experience!
isnt it very expensive? How much does the private trainer package cost!

Svelte Couture

Hi, I have an advertisement running in this portal some time ago but response isn't ideal. I'm a homebased TCM Slimming thereapy and you may drop me a text if you would like to find out more. Yes, same technique as the other few big players.

I can't post link here. But can be reached at 87881224 and I will forward the website.

Kim12345

Have patronised Absolute Wellness since their first outlet at Holland V. They truly produce results. Have tried dieting alone but results are not comparable to what i achieve when accompanied with their treatments. The diet is not difficult to keep to. Would recommend going for their heat treatments as it helps to lose targeted areas faster.

Svelte Couture

certainly, TCM slimming targets at meridian points and detox, will definely achieve much better result than dieting. Infact, dieting will only bring down a few KG and rebound after back to normal diet.

Shellk

A friend recommended me to Absolute Wellness and it was indeed a good solution to my weight issue. I managed to loss some weight & inches. Maintenance work is required then after. :)