weight loss after giving birth

Qiannie

Yeap, can say so. Because they are doing network marketing. Erm, do you have any wrong impressions with regard to MLM?

Yeap, can say so. Because they are doing network marketing. Erm, do you have any wrong impressions with regard to MLM?
I don't know if it's wrong or right but I do have a negative opinion of MLM. Then again I've never joined any MLM business before so it's not fair for me to say that. That's why I was interested in LFI. Wanted to know more about them.

What other products do they sell? Do they provide slimming products (not pills) such as body shapers and girdles? I'm interested in getting these. So far I'm interested in Magic Slim but not sure if their promotion price is a good deal.

Qiannie

I see I see. But for LFI they are not desperate for sales, and do not collect any commission. They still get usual pay check.

They do not sell any slimming products such as body shapers and girdles. They sell pills. But they have one slimming acupuncture. Did you hear of that before? You can refer to their website. LFI. :) Though the package for the slimming acupuncture is expensive, but its quite worth it. But the consultants over there will not force you to take up the package. You can have the health check up, because they have the machine over there to check how many fats you have. And then free consultation. :)

Ange

I don't know if it's wrong or right but I do have a negative opinion of MLM. Then again I've never joined any MLM business before so it's not fair for me to say that. That's why I was interested in LFI. Wanted to know more about them.

What other products do they sell? Do they provide slimming products (not pills) such as body shapers and girdles? I'm interested in getting these. So far I'm interested in Magic Slim but not sure if their promotion price is a good deal.
Hi christinamummysg,

Not sure i got mention to you before anot but LFI is having this slimming wear called Lytess. My friend who is in the program with them got it at very cheap price.

how does the products this lfi group works? the only product from them that i know of are the B&H capsules. they don't really state how much are the products? do they provide slimming programs?

been cutting down on the carbs and trying to go for jobs now. but my mouth just refuses to stop. these days i'll just snack on fruits instead. better than chips i must say. and of course, drinking fruit juices and sometimes fruitylite also.

i need to find a better way to control my diet.

Ange

If you are customer of them, will entitle to promotion price.

Yes, they provide slimming program which is called acupuncture, i personally went through the program too and shed off 10KG within the whole program. Not only i slim down but it help to sink down my appetite and improve my health condition. Quite a few friends of mine after seeing my result, went for it and achieve good result. But most of all, determination and discipline play a part . :)

Qiannie

The B&H capsules is around 80 plus per bottle. And that really helps you in facilitating your bowels.

As for the slimming programme, and yea i agree that determination plays a part when you are undergoing the programme. :)

Other than the B&H capsules, they do sell other products at the wellness centre. If you are not keen to take up anything from there, you can purchase their products over there as well. :)

Hi christinamummysg,

Not sure i got mention to you before anot but LFI is having this slimming wear called Lytess. My friend who is in the program with them got it at very cheap price.
Ah yes, Ange you did mention it to me. Can you bring me to go see Lytess product. Want to compare with Magic Slim before I decide which to buy. How much is it? Magic Slim currently having offer SG$128 for full set. If Lytess is cheaper I don't mind trying.

Ange

Ah yes, Ange you did mention it to me. Can you bring me to go see Lytess product. Want to compare with Magic Slim before I decide which to buy. How much is it? Magic Slim currently having offer SG$128 for full set. If Lytess is cheaper I don't mind trying.
Hmm..i am ok to bring you there to take alook at the pdt. Is cheaper than magic slim. But because they sell individual one so i not too sure which type you are looking. They got for slimming and shape up.

BunnyKiss

Seven years after birth, all the fat deposits at thigh and buttocks..ugly

Recently my friend joined TRA (The Right Approach by Nuskin), and within one month, his tummy was gone. So for me, i'm consuming for 2-3 weeks, tummy fat not so obvious now. Now can eat more lose more. Their main target is not to lose weight, but to tackle the visceral fats and improve overall health thru natural health supplement. One of their consultants is a medical doctor, he even introduced his wife to take TRA too, after several years now, she's still looks good, no weight rebound...and everytime i see her i cannot take my eyes off her. After giving birth, she was plump, after TRA, she lost some weight and her legs kill!! If you want to see her pix, email me.

My consultant is very good. For the first few weeks, he checks on me regularly, and on weekly basis he will remind me to go back to scan for body fats, muscle rate, visceral fat, body age (lol, my body is 3 years older than my real age) and provide tips on healthier lifestyle. Otherwise, i would have wasted money and then find no motivation to continue the course.

Will be going back again for scanning. If you're interested to know more, i can help to make appointment with my consultant. Email me at forthatmatter@gmail.com.

sassylady

i think discipline plays a really huge part on this. not many people has the determination to go for runs and all.

personally i dont think i have the determination. i'll just eat what i want, maybe drink fruitylite if too bloated and try to go for walks at night. and sometimes try not to take the lift, just climb the stairs back since i'm staying at the 4th floor.

been addicted to bubble tea lately and i think it's adding additional weight to me. :(

so i'm trying to switch between water and fruity lite extra. read that it's sugar free and hopefully it'll replace my addiction to bubble tea. just drink it cold can already. somemore got vitamin c.

must really start jogging in the evenings already.

sassylady

bubble tea is really the killer! it's all sugar and stuff! you should really cut down on them!

drink water better! avoid soft drinks and bubble tea. i drink iced water or fruitylite. now that there's the sugarfree version, even better. but still in moderation.

yes. bubble tea is quite the addictive drink. especially when there are so many choices to choose from!

so now trying to cut down on that. switching between the sugarfree fruitylite or iced water or fruit juices. my healthier alternatives. so far been holding out my addition quite well.

sassylady

i tried the sugarfree version of fruitylite. read that there's added vitamin c in which the original didn't have. that's something new. tried it so far i find it not bad. maybe will need some getting used to for it. and also the additional price for it.

been trying to avoid soft drinks but the weather these days are really humid that i cant help but drink it at times. something cold and refreshing. maybe it will be a good time to go jogging and sweat it all out.

you should really avoid drinking soft drinks or bubble tea because they have alot of sugar content in it. especially when you're thinking of loosing weight!

the sugarfree version of fruitylite is not bad. but then of course, you cant depend on such things. exercise is still the key to go!

you should really avoid drinking soft drinks or bubble tea because they have alot of sugar content in it. especially when you're thinking of loosing weight!

the sugarfree version of fruitylite is not bad. but then of course, you cant depend on such things. exercise is still the key to go!
I agree.

Minimise sugar and salt intake but please don't totally avoid them. Go for frequent runs. At least 3-4 times a week for 20-30minutes each time. You'll see the difference.

Btw if you want to win FREE slimming products you might want to take part in this contest. Good luck!