weight loss after giving birth

Yuhua

is yoga easy to do? i think it takes more than my bag of bones to do that. im like so not flexible. always wanted to try that but like afraid of aches and all the next day.

maybe i should really sign up and try. the most before i sleep drink some waist tonic to help with the blood circulation when i sleep. :001_302:
You should give it a try. No worries cos if you have got a good instructor like mine, she or he will can help you get into poses without much effort. It is the details of instructions that counts. Go for it babe ;p

You should give it a try. No worries cos if you have got a good instructor like mine, she or he will can help you get into poses without much effort. It is the details of instructions that counts. Go for it babe ;p
thanks dear. i have been thinking about this for a while now. and now just happened that my sister wants to try it out as well. so decided to go and try it out with her.

i even bought my yoga mat and all in anticipation. not forgetting stocking up on my waist tonic to help with the blood circulation. haha.

cant wait to go for my first class later this week!

just asking but did you get aches after the first day?

Yuhua

thanks dear. i have been thinking about this for a while now. and now just happened that my sister wants to try it out as well. so decided to go and try it out with her.

i even bought my yoga mat and all in anticipation. not forgetting stocking up on my waist tonic to help with the blood circulation. haha.

cant wait to go for my first class later this week!

just asking but did you get aches after the first day?

Yeah sure did. The aches were present after each session & that tells me I did worked out my muscles & joints properly. But the aches should reduce as time goes. Enjoy yr classes =)

eymira

Toh

hi... i have just updated my blog. My colleague will be having her 2nd review next week, an ex-colleague has decided to sign up TRA and will join to meet the consultant to take her 1st mth product on same day. Meeting place is at Bukit Batok. Do let me know if anyone of you is interested to join for more information and for free weight/index measurement.

my email address : sharon_toh72@yahoo.com.sg
http://xizizi.multiply.com/ :001_302:

steffieeee

Hihi!

I need urgent help.. I'm looking for 2 more people to be my candidate for my WXS Weight Loss Challenge. Top losers wins cash prize SG$1000!

He/She must :

1) Have min 2Kgs to lose and is SERIOUS to lose

2) Able to follow Coach healthy eating program without missing out on their normal meals.

3) Crucial: MUST LOVE TO HAVE FUN! =D

Interested people, PM or sms me!

Psssssst... Do you OR anyone you know fit into these criterias?
You can secretly SMS me
- Your name
- Seriousness to lose weight on scale of 1-10
(1: not serious, 10: extremely serious)
- Age, current height and weight

Our last month's winner!

Love!
Stephanie ♥

iamcrystal

Exercise and balanced diet go hand-in-hand if you wanna lose weight. The thing is, it may take time before you see the result. If you dont't like doing the traditional way, maybe you can try this: weight management Some of my dear friends have been using this.

redroselle

I just gave birth a few months ago and haven't been able to shed any weight. Well, just a couple of kilos only. I injured my knee recently and the doctor said that I should avoid exercise for at least three months :( I still want to slim down enough to look pretty for my sister's wedding in April though! Cutting down on calorie intake isn't doing the job for me... I usually won't go to slimming centres, but I'm rater desperate this time round! I saw that Marie France is offering a package of 14 slimming treatments and one contouring serum for only $488. I think it's pretty reasonably priced! Should I try Marie France out? Please advice!

Ange

I just gave birth a few months ago and have not't been able to shed any weight. Well, just a couple of kilos only. I injured my knee recently and the doctor said that I should avoid exercise for at least three months :( I still want to slim down enough to look pretty for my sister's wedding in April though! Cutting down on calorie intake isn't doing the job for me... I usually won't go to slimming centres, but I'm rater desperate this time round! I saw that Marie France is offering a package of 14 slimming treatments and one contouring serum for only $488. I think it's pretty reasonably priced! Should I try Marie France out? Please advice!

hi,
If the price is $488, of cause is reasonable but there is always a T&C. I kena before and end up being asked to sign up few K package but end up rebound back again ><. Are you still on BF? If not, then perhaps you can try out the acu program i went thru. I manage to shed off 10KG and still able to maintain for 2 yrs already.

Cakhcakh

You can try $88 3 months unlimited slimming at Sure Solution

I just gave birth a few months ago and haven't been able to shed any weight. Well, just a couple of kilos only. I injured my knee recently and the doctor said that I should avoid exercise for at least three months :( I still want to slim down enough to look pretty for my sister's wedding in April though! Cutting down on calorie intake isn't doing the job for me... I usually won't go to slimming centres, but I'm rater desperate this time round! I saw that Marie France is offering a package of 14 slimming treatments and one contouring serum for only $488. I think it's pretty reasonably priced! Should I try Marie France out? Please advice!

jennylinse

Hi Ladies

I'm thrilled to share with you ladies that negative ion clothing can actually help (in fact almost guarantee for only those willing to try) you lose weight. I tried all sorts of things but simply wearing the garment made my tummy flatten in a few weeks' time.

You are welcome to visit my site Negative Ion Clothing | Nefful Singapore | Teviron | Anion for more info. Try it and experience it for yourself. Contact me jennylinse@gmail.com if interested.

Sham7

I piled on kgs after my second child. Just like you, I found it hard to lose weight. Luckily a fren recommended me to take Bios Life Slim and I lost 8 Kgs in three months.

This natural product, Bios Life Slim, has all of the beneficial effects and none of the Bad Side Effects associated with other slimming and dieting products. With other slimming and dieting products, you lose water and lean muscle. Once you stop using their products, you quickly put on that bulky frame you have work hard toget rid of. With Bios Life Slim, you lose fat so you can wear clothes that are flattering to you.

You can call,sms or whatsapp me at 91292376 for more info. Your first step to losing weight!

lengguanho

Re: weight loss after giving birth

Weight Loss isn’t only about the food, the exercise, the weight management program I been through, the supplements I eat, the slimming centre I went to, or even what doctors/experts tell me to do, etc. Telling people to lose weight through nutrition information is akin to telling smokers the chemical content of cigarettes.

So what is weight loss all about?

I am not a weight loss guru, not a nutritionist, not a scientist and definitely not a doctor. But as an ordinary person who losses weight, some of my personal experiences and struggles in weight loss may be similar to yours.

How to loss weight?
How to have a balanced diet?
What exercise?
Any science involved in lossing weight?
What are Vitamins and Supplements?

The above are some information that we require. I have created some of these in my blog (Leng Guan Ho).

me too, also carry the weight i gained for 5 years after my first child, i tried all sorts of slimming methods like going to FIL, accupunture, exercise, slimming pills, but to no avail, perhaps only very minimal weight lost, but very soon the weight will bounced back again. by chance, my friend recommend me to a replacement meal, and with her help, i manage to lose 8 kgs within 2 months.

most important, it to lose weight in a healthy way, not only i want to see results but also in a cost effective manner.

i m ver glad to share my my weight loss program, why diets fail with the mummies here.

you can pm me for more info :)

nikiho

Hi there!

I was on Reductil for 8 months
- very effective.

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate and unsure about these diet pills' effect .
As time passed by I could feel how I began slimming. A single 10mg pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite and I was happy with eating just a little.

At the beginning I was losing like 5kg a month, last 3 months- 3kg per month.
I suppose my body got used with reductil though they say it'is a long term diet pill. In total I lost 34kg. And yes I'm very happy!!!

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a big help. It's worthy trying.

I'm lucky I could find it online and lose all those stubborn kgs!!!

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Jane Tan

Last year, I took TRA and lost 10kg and drop from size L to S. First time in my life at age 40 years old, I can confidently wear bikini

No rebound of weight.
Now the upgraded version TR90 is even more powerful as it reset fat genes and build lean muscles!
Ready stock available at Discounted prelaunch price!
Can contact Jane at 90678733

photo (6).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (12).jpgphoto (13).jpg