weight loss after giving birth

Beru Ong

i use clarins tonic oil during my preg and after delivery (1 month later), i use clarins cream and massage around my tummy..i think is workable ..just that u must be very hardworking to do it every night and give a good rub while applying...

if not, can also try to go for treatment - which i think is fast and effective.. but i cant bear to spend so much every year to go such treatment ...i think need self discipline to eat less rice and exercise more.

https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/fat-freeze-treatment/

Lydiacheng

I strongly recommend Absolute Wellness for those of you who would like to lose some weight or to trim away stubborn areas in your body. Staff at Absolute Wellness are very encouraging and are always ever ready to answer any questions you have. I’m seeing results each time I visit Absolute Wellness for my sessions.

Trying to eat clean and healthy is the hardest part throughout this treatment. But the encouragement from the team make this tough weight loss journey a much enjoyable experience!

bluesky3000

I strongly recommend Absolute Wellness for those of you who would like to lose some weight or to trim away stubborn areas in your body. Staff at Absolute Wellness are very encouraging and are always ever ready to answer any questions you have. I’m seeing results each time I visit Absolute Wellness for my sessions.

Trying to eat clean and healthy is the hardest part throughout this treatment. But the encouragement from the team make this tough weight loss journey a much enjoyable experience!
isnt it very expensive? How much does the private trainer package cost!

Reactions: m27

Svelte Couture

Hi, I have an advertisement running in this portal some time ago but response isn't ideal. I'm a homebased TCM Slimming thereapy and you may drop me a text if you would like to find out more. Yes, same technique as the other few big players.

I can't post link here. But can be reached at 87881224 and I will forward the website.

Kim12345

Have patronised Absolute Wellness since their first outlet at Holland V. They truly produce results. Have tried dieting alone but results are not comparable to what i achieve when accompanied with their treatments. The diet is not difficult to keep to. Would recommend going for their heat treatments as it helps to lose targeted areas faster.

Svelte Couture

certainly, TCM slimming targets at meridian points and detox, will definely achieve much better result than dieting. Infact, dieting will only bring down a few KG and rebound after back to normal diet.

Shellk

A friend recommended me to Absolute Wellness and it was indeed a good solution to my weight issue. I managed to loss some weight & inches. Maintenance work is required then after. :)

Serene Chen

Breastfeeding helps lose quite abit at a start.

Just sharing, I am now on fiber detox and it helps me lose from 90 kg to 69kg. I lose weight gradually and I took it right after confinement. I delivered april 2019. It's safe for breastfeeding too! It helps alot with water retention.
Its 100 percent natural and organic. Tested and certified in Singapore.

You all can take a look at the IG or FB
IG @slimmy_kiseki.sg
FB search for slimmydetox80xt

Hi ladies,London weight management is the best selling product at London weight management. Just to eloborate more on how to consume this and the area that it helps:1. Increases the metabolism rate of the body and curbs the appetite, hence helping you to lose weight.2. Its like instant coffee powder, simply drink up.Personally, I have consume it before. It has likewise flavour to 2-in-1 coffee. For those who has strong caffeine craving and yet worry that you will put on weight due to high sugar intake from these coffee. You might want to consider this.I have on hand 7 boxes of LWC to let go. Each boxes has 15 sachets (15 days) and are in original condition. Expiry is at least 5 months later .Selling price at LWM is at $168 per box. However, I am letting it go at $110 per box (price still negotiable )Please pm me if you are keen to get all or just a portion of it. Alternatively, please email me at supertalk_005@hotmail.com

Archimedes89

Hi fellow mothers, one method I found which really works well, on top of exercising and going to fitness centres is to tie a slimming guard around your waist and tightening it as you keep slimming down. Worked really well for me.

EileenWong1418

I had lose weight 7kg and waist reduce by 19cm for 3 mths after i give birth for my 2nd son one year later. Pls pm me at 90181933 for more details. I am still on breastfeeding during the programm.

thebluewindow

To all ladies who are trying to lose weight or get rid of stubborn fats, I’ve personally tried Absolute Wellness and the effects are amazing. The treatments are all natural, using guasha and cupping, combined with a clean diet. The diet was hard at first but I got used to it and the treatment actually curbs the appetite which makes dieting easier. I’ve lost almost 5kg after 8 sessions and is looking forward to lose more to hit my ideal weight. The staff are also very friendly and encouraging!

ongeeteng

i really recommend all mummies to try absolute wellness for general well being + weight loss in a sustainable and healthy manner. the fact that it works really makes me marvel at the deep history and effective of tcm. it used scrapping+ cupping and heat for treatment, with diet restriction during treatment. after treatment the promise is you can return to normal diet without rebound! i only wish i discovered this early so i needn’t have wasted all the time previously at ineffective methods

adrielle

Hi! I would recommend all mummies and ladies trying to lose weight to consider Absolute wellness. For their natural therapies which uses TCM wisdom, and a sensible diet plan which is not too restrictive. Plus very friendly therapists! I went to the Orchard central branch :)

SLchua

I tried very long to lose weight but it was not effective. It’s not just for looks but also health reasons cos once u put on weight can have health problems like fatty liver and high cholesterol. Just one complete treatment with them, my problem of fatty liver was solved. It’s really money well spent if it’s for health and wellness

lala

My older sister had a tummy tuck at Mount E with Dr Leo Kah Woon a while ago. She managed to get her pre-pregnancy body back after giving birth to my nephew, but after she had two more children it became difficult to shed off the excess weight. Now that her children are bigger now and she doesn't want to have any more kids she went ahead with the surgery.

aglassteapot

everyone's body and metabolism is different. I lost most of my weight (~12kg) in the first two months, and I think it was mostly the breastfeeding and eating a healthier, low salt diet during my confinement period. In the next two months, I lost the additional 2-3kg and went back to my pre-pregnancy weight. didn't do any exercise bcos I'm lazy... but perhaps caring for baby and continuing to breastfeed helped burn extra calories haha. however, even though my weight is back to normal, I still have a loose tummy, a bigger waistline, and a saggier bottom. these can only targeted by a good exercise regime, which I plan to start soon (that's what I always say.. haha).

I know of people who take more than 1 yr to get back to pre-pregnancy weight even with exercise. I also know people who never lost the weight. ultimately it's your own body's biology+ plain old exercise and a healthy, sensible diet. no need for any fancy products or supplements or expensive machines.

check out my new blog! sgmummychronicles.blogspot.com

Huiminneo

I struggled with weight loss after having 2 kids, 6 and 2 yo respectively. I tried exercising and reducing carbs, but i can’t drop much either partly due to busy schedules for rest as well. I chanced upon absolute wellness, a tcm slimming programme where they aim to improve metabolism rate via gua sha and cupping on acupuncture points, and I decided to give it a try. I went with Low hopes because the treatment was really simple, pair with an easy to follow diet. At the end of 16 sessions, I see visible results of dropping sizes and shed off 7.5kg. Not at my pre-motherhood weight but it’s definitely a size I’ve not be in for last 6 years. If anyone keen to try, can contact them for consultation. Just sharing my recent experience!