weight loss after giving birth

annieany

to all who had been searching for many ways to lose weight, this is something i would like to share with u all.. 5% of fats and 1.4kg in one week!

i actually signed up for a slimming programme and this is my fifth week.. up till date, i have nearly lost 5 kg..however, what i want to share is that this programme does not use technology, pills and etc.. it caters to my lifestyle as there was a professional personal trainer attached to me and up to my door.. cheerios to this kind of service!! zero disturbance to lifestyle..i'm single but my friend who signed up with me is a mother of 2 and had post natal stress after giving birth due to her lack of confidence in physique..she lose 4.8kg in a month...

anyway, there will be a preview of this slimming programme on thursday 16/09/2010.. i'll be there to share my testimonial.. encourage ladies who want to lose weight to come with me.. rate it 5 stars :)
address : 70 bendemeer road, the luzerne, #06-02
if u want more details email me @ striveedu@gmail.com

sui

I can't wait to shed some kilos. Put on almost 20kg when pregnant!! I'm still a long way from my healthy BMI.

I plan to go on some slimming supplements later. Now still breastfeeding. Wouldn't want my already pathetic milk supply to become even more pathetic. :eek:15::07:

radekisner34

Alpha Male
It's quite impossible to loose weight immeadietly after birth.I would suggest you to go a health center where they advise how to loses it.

radekisner34

Alpha Male
Hey i would want to suggest you that be workout little bit in your home only or do some part of yoga posture and asans
and you will see changes in a few week only.Yoga is the perfect way to weight loss.

Last edited:

Yuhua

Yes babe, you are right! ;) Yoga helped me all the way back to my original weight before my pregnancy. All thanks to my great instructor. Cheerios!!

sassylady

i think loosing weight depends on individuals. especially when age plays a part to it.

for me i just exercise the additional weight away. daily walks around the neighborhood helps. sometimes when i feel like it i go for slow jogs as well for at least 30 mins.

diet wise, nothing special. i just ate what i feel like eating. in small portions that is. but usually it'll be some soupy stuff as i like eating them.

once in a while if i ate too much for the day, i will drink chinese tea or fruitylite to cleanse the oily feeling away as it'll be very uncomfortable and go for a run at night to sweat it all out.

i think this boils down to self determination as well.

yoga sounds fun! i always want to try that especially after reading about it. hmm. does yoga helps in keeping the mind relax like what they say?

weightp

Alpha Male
i think loosing weight depends on individuals. especially when age plays a part to it.

for me i just exercise the additional weight away. daily walks around the neighborhood helps. sometimes when i feel like it i go for slow jogs as well for at least 30 mins.

diet wise, nothing special. i just ate what i feel like eating. in small portions that is. but usually it'll be some soupy stuff as i like eating them.

once in a while if i ate too much for the day, i will drink chinese tea or fruitylite to cleanse the oily feeling away as it'll be very uncomfortable and go for a run at night to sweat it all out.

i think this boils down to self determination as well.

yoga sounds fun! i always want to try that especially after reading about it. hmm. does yoga helps in keeping the mind relax like what they say?
very true..

Yuhua

Definitely. After each session, I am able to sleep better (better quality of sleep) and I feel much more refreshed the next morning to start the day. :Dancing_wub:

sassylady

wow. maybe i should consider taking up yoga classes on top of my weekly walks/jogs.

i think the community center near my place is offering classes. will go check it out. :)

this reminds me, need to stock up on my supply of fruitylite and juices at home. been drinking them as the weather is too hot and i dont really like drinking soft drinks.

weightp

Alpha Male
the problem is side effect dont show the moment you consume. it takes times, a year, 5 year or even 10 years. we wont know.

missyhuili

so far so good. cos for wat i noe is a heathly product. made of 100% organic. my relatives had been consuming for yrs too.

hi megan. i dun have pics, cos i don take pic at all when i was a preggie! but my weight was 69kg when i was preggie, straight after giving birth, drop to 62kg. den after confinement, i started it, nw im at 50kg. still gt 2more kg to go!! keke