weight loss after giving birth

missyhuili

very ex. only selling in beauty saloon. singapore saloon selling $300. i buy in msia, cheaper by $40. but i can say is worth it. cos i can really see result, n is different frm all the other slimming drink i tried.

missyhuili

very ex. only selling in beauty saloon. singapore saloon selling $300. i buy in msia, cheaper by $40. but i can say is worth it. cos i can really see result, n is different frm all the other slimming drink i tried.

Mom Okayed

I gained 20kg for for my first. didn't lose all 20kg. gave birth to number two, gained about 18kg. I'm far far from my ideal BMI.

I tried this singapore product end of last month. Lost 4kg so far after taking 3 boxes. Intend to continue taking until I lose another 18kg. So, want to do a bulk purchase .

If every month lose 4kg, I'll need another 15 boxes, maybe. Does anyone want to join me? You can try this product. Detox with carb blocking + Probiotics from the market leader in SOD Tea in Singapore.

Retail at NTUC Unity Pharmacies @ $68 / box.
I can get for $54.50 / box. :Dancing_wub:

View attachment 42907

Email me at momokied@gmail.com if you're interested.
If get two boxes, I can probably offer free postage.

Attachments

missyhuili

tigerlily.. i dunno which spore saloon sell. i always get my supply frm my cousin in msia. she told mi spore selling at 300. i get it at 260 frm her. so far, i recommend my friends to drink, they also like it n see result.

Ange

Hi All,

If want to slim down healthy, i recommend to go for acu slimming which manage to help mi shed off 10KG of fats. Besides gaining back my figure, i gain back my health too. Previously having constipation and irregular menses but after the whole program, everything is back to normal :)

hmmm. does yoga really help with weight loss? thinking of trying it out for the longest time and recently i been having stiff back so i thought now would be a good time to try it out.

other than drinking fruitylite to help with digestion, i have been running regularly and try to avoid oily food. slowly loosing weight and it's not fast enough. hahahaha.

sassylady

i totally forgotten all about this.

been too busy at work and family that i haven't got time to surf around.

well i'm currently looking through some yoga programs at my nearby community center and deciding if i should sign up.

if not i'll just stick to my runs/walks around the neighborhood and just pay attention to my diet. more fruity juices/fruitylite/tea for me.

hmmm. diet coffee? how does that work? how much? i would like to try it out also. since i'm an avid coffee drinker.

for me i only taking fruitylite and fruit juices. especially on a hot day and all.

sassylady

i think this diet coffee helps to loose weight. or rather helps with loosing weight.

not very sure about it tho. seen a few in watsons before.

i think its best to stick to the natural way of loosing weight. exercise and a good diet. you also don't know if the slimming products have any side effects to the body right?

just pay more attention to what you eat and i think you'll do fine ladies. or be like me, avoid soft drinks, drink more fruit juices. once in a while i'll indulge in a glass of iced cold fruitylite or milk tea.

hmmm. can you share more about it with me? would like to know more about it before asking for the price and all. :)

i have been replacing my soft drinks with fruit juices and fruitylite. it's quite healthy especially after a filling meal, i'll drink fruitylite or simply just drink a nice glass of fruit juice on a warm day.

i think cutting down on soft drinks plays quite a part in weight loss as well. can take note about it ladies. :)

sassylady

hmmm. i think it's best to do it the natural way?

i don't know about the side effects of taking such products also. so its best to do it in moderate if needed?

i'm trying to limit the amount of food i take in also. if not my diet is kinda hard to maintain with the hectic lifestyle. just once in a while i take fruitylite to help with the bloated tummy.

if not lazy just go for a walk around the neighborhood. helps calms the nerves and also can take in some fresh air!

hmmm. i think it's best to do it the natural way?

i don't know about the side effects of taking such products also. so its best to do it in moderate if needed?

i'm trying to limit the amount of food i take in also. if not my diet is kinda hard to maintain with the hectic lifestyle. just once in a while i take fruitylite to help with the bloated tummy.

if not lazy just go for a walk around the neighborhood. helps calms the nerves and also can take in some fresh air!
Anything that goes into your body results in a side effect. It's a different matter if that side effect is positive or negative. To each his own, but personally I avoid supplements.

I would love to work out but time management isn't one of my skills. That's why I've been exploring other options such as body shapers.

I've been asking around if anyone has used them but haven't received replies. If you have used body shapers please do post your comments/review. Thanks!

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_wub:

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_wub:
Still don't like the idea of consuming pills.

Went for the Magic Slim body shapers road show last week. SG$128 for full set doesn't sound so bad.

Should I try?

estee

Dont get the idea wrong...this is not a slimming pill. Pill is definitely not advisable for child or even nursing mum... it is a health drink supplement. View this video from youtube and you will have an idea how this helps you to burn off your body fat while you can still enjoy a 3 balance meal :)

[video=youtube;OfIF73Rpxjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=OfIF73Rpxjo[/video]

Enjoy and happy slimming!

estee11@yahoo.com:001_302:

Dont get the idea wrong...this is not a slimming pill. Pill is definitely not advisable for child or even nursing mum... it is a health drink supplement. View this video from youtube and you will have an idea how this helps you to burn off your body fat while you can still enjoy a 3 balance meal :)

[video=youtube;OfIF73Rpxjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=OfIF73Rpxjo[/video]

Enjoy and happy slimming!

estee11@yahoo.com:001_302:
Thanks for sharing.

You might like to check this out as well:

[video=youtube;GE7qsRaAuWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7qsRaAuWI[/video]

Promotion now - SG$128 for full set. Worth it?