weight loss after giving birth

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am moreconfident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

Last edited:

wendy79

Hey all. I have an offer of $300 cash rebate for tr90 purchased. Pm me or msg me at 81836204 for more details. limited sets available

jiapoh

I lost 17 kg with reductil 15 mg in just 3 months :) I feel great and very very happy :Dancing_wub:
It's a good weight loss for me after years of weight gain lol

I have same feeling :) after many years finnaly a weight loss!

I used reductil 20mg sold on www.cheapmeds4u.com
It simply works by suppressing the appetite and you eat much less food/fats/sweets. It's easy to follow and gives results shortly after beginning of treatment.

I'd recommend it to all those mummies that need help in weight loss!

Cheers!

simonelow

As I can see on this forum, reductil is still on top of all diet pills .... :red:

Last time I used Reductil 15mg back in 2013
It helped me lose all extra weight easily and since that time I did't regain any weight which makes me a happy and slim mom :)

A lot of friends told me I will gain all weight back after stopping the treatment but it's not like that and now I do recommend Reductil to anyone as it really has no yo-yo effect like many other slimming pills.

BTW I also bought it from cheapmeds4u.com These guys are doing a great job!

joanne33

Hi Simone, what color are their pills of 20mg ?

I used reductil too and those of white and blue seem to be very effective.

simonelow

Hi Simone, what color are their pills of 20mg ?

I used reductil too and those of white and blue seem to be very effective.
I don't no what color is reductil 20 but anyway I wouldn't mind about the color :)
It\s the effect that counts and you can fully trust these guys concerning their products quality.

Natali32

I used Phentermine in the past but now I'm on Reductil (I buy it here: www.meridiareductil.com..) since its effects are more visible for me. I lost 14 kg in three months of treatment. That's great, isn't it? :) It has decreased my appetite and I am not thinking about food all the time. Of course, I also try to combine Meridia with exercise when I have time but it happens very rarely 'cause I'm busy with the work and family and I feel too tired at the end of the day.

min11

any suggestions for acupuncture dimming shops and price? 2 months old mummy still has 15kg to shed off!

Reis Teow

dear all, would like to update that i order reductil from cheapmeds4u on 27th april but yesterday found out my item was detained by HSA singapore, i feel so sad, they could not release the item to me and i have lost my money.... i am first time buying from the site and first time user of reductil too....

samoh

reductil available here , price is about almost 150$ to 200$ cheaper than online. authentic, i can provide photo too... and there is no need to worry about not receiving the parcels if u were to place orders online...

PM for more info

haerin07

Hey ladies,
I find reductil fantastic. I lost 25 kilos on them in the past and I have just started taking them again as I put on loads of weight with my last pregnancy (dear son is 14 months old now) I need to lose at least 30 kg altogether and I am so desparate to lose it. I placed a month order online on Meridiareductil.com as recommended and now waiting my order. I'm very excited... :)

Last edited:

yeo1980

Being a slim, happy mum is essential :wong3:

The quality of my life is much much better since I've lost my extra weight.

I used REDUCTIL 15MG from www.cheapmeds4u.com

-18KG in 4 months time! I know many mums are afraid of regaining the lost weight with reductil, I can tell you I have never gained a KG back.

Of course that depends a lot on your lifestyle but it's actually enough to stick to healthy food, that's it.

Good luck to everyone that has yet to lose weight ;)

Biteki

Hi Mommies,

The Japan’s most successful and top seller food replacement enzyme is now here in Singapore. Biteki 90 Sen Vegelife Enzyme Liquid" is the product Stepworld Co., Ltd, which has a proven track record of developing over 70 types of diet products, has progressed by focusing attention on enzymes and carefully selecting ingredients.

The ingredients are decomposed by enzymes into low molecules by 90 types of fermented plant and extract of wild herbs, vegetables, fruits, seaweed and sugar, and the absorption of such ingredients by the human body is improved. Accordingly the product can make up for the nutritional insufficiency that can often occur during fasting and help people to diet in a healthy and effortless way.

Moreover, the product containing fruits has a slightly sweet taste and smooth flavor. Thus, particular consideration has been given to the taste and flavor so that you can continue to enjoy drinking it for a long time.

It was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid. According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more.

It's a healthy way of losing weight.
Please visit Home page | Vegelife Enzyme to find out more.

Regards,
Biteki

Mary245

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:

MichelleZ

My younger sister tried coolsculpting after her pregnancy and it did help her quite a bit, of course she had to maintain the results and even continue with workouts and walks, whenever she had the time. Not everyone can be suitable for the procedure as far as I know, so it might be worth reading up more if you gals are interested. I googled a bit and this is one of the first results on coolsculpting by doctors (also called fat-freezing apparently, which I find rather amusing for some reason haha) https://www.doctorxdentist.com/the-doctors-guide-to-fat-freeze-cool-sculpting-in-singapore

Nothing beats good diet and being active, though. Especially if you want to not have loose skin and you don't want to go for treatments, you might want to look into some of the diets that are popular these days like keto or at least do intermetant fasting. Just make sure you're not breast feeding or do research on the effects of diets on the breast milk first, can never be too careful.

icebeifei

Hi Fern, I think it’s relatively normal. I only lost my pregnancy weight around 9 years later. It’s the usual stuff like proper diet and exercise. Input VS output. But most importantly is feeding the right food for your body. I used supplement in my case to aid my slimming because I’m aware that I can never achieve the healthy ratio/recommended intake blabla. No the supplement don’t make me lose weight but it helps me feed the vitamins/cell foods our body needs. At the end of the day, slimming down in healthy manner is more important. I can link u up for the supplement so you can pm me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Nanaong

Hi all mummies ! I gave birth to 2 girls ... the eldest is now 2yrs + while the youngest is 2mths +. I have lots of excess skin and weight to be shed off . I was 75.8 before treatment. I would like to recommend this place that I’m going to now which is called absolute wellness. I was with them during 2014 . Dropped 10kg as I need to look good for my wedding. Now in 2018 , I have gained so much weight that I have to go back to them. Started my treatment on 20th aug 2018 with 75.8kg. Now on 9th oct 2018, I’m 68kg ! Dropped a total of 7.8kg in less then 2mths . My goal is 60kg and I hope to achieve it by end of nov 2018. These are some photos which shows my weight loss and the food that I’m consuming on a daily basis. Do give it a try, it works for me that’s why I’m going back. When I did in 2014, there not not much of a weight rebound , the weight came when I was pregnant with my eldest during yr 2015 oct . Hope it works for u all ! All the best!!

Attachments