Weird feeling during pregnancy

Yonghui

Hi, am new to this forum. Am in 5 weeks now. anyone is a jan 2012 mummy?
I have the symptons too, really feel so fatigue. all i want is sleep & eat. I cant be bothered to do anything but just lie down on my bed. Does anyone of you keep on going to toilet in the middle of the night. I have this problem of getting up to the toilet and after that i just couldnt get back to sleep anymore. I realised am getting very emotional too. I can be very angry at time, or just feel like crying..oh dear..it seems like there are so many changes on us, i think there are more to come. Bloatness is also a problem, i have IBS, so with pregnancy, i think my IBS will get even worse. I am only 5 mths, but i can see my tummy is so big, think it is all causes by the wind inside..zzzz..feel so pig & fat.....
Hi Happy MTB,

I'm a jan 2012 mummy =) just started a new tread under 2012 mummies, and I have all your symptoms esp the fatigue part. Now I have to take 2 naps during the day to "recharge" my battery before I can continue with my day. Can try taking iron supplements, I found it helps me to feel more energised and a little less emotional (which gets worse when I'm tired and feel nausea) Looking forward to 2nd trimester when things supposedly gets better!

venusmama

oh god.... everyone going tru the same thing or the other...... me too.... in my 10 weeks now... still tired but not as tired as the first few weeks.and i cant stomach just plain water.... if want to drink water have to put lemon slices in it if not something gassy... like coke to stop the puky feeling...
and i noticed i cant stay up late like how i used too. and worse, i work with young children......i'll be exausted by mid afternoon. by 7, cant open my eyes. just want to lay in bed....

Happy MTB

Hi yonghui,

High five! Jan mummy?! U open a 2012 thread? Great! I shall go take a look! I have read somewhere that iron will cause nausea.? They actually advise nt to take iron supplement if nausea is serious. Hmm confusing. Am taking muliti vit from doc now, how about you? Just iron pills? You not working so good can take nap in the day.:) Ya am looking forward to 2nd trim now! Hope will get better by then.

Happy MTB

Hi venusmama,

I am kk with plain water but i cnt dri k much cos of my bloatness:( the bloatness is terrible. Now i try drinking ribena.

chjean

Hi all, for me i just feel bloated. and i kind of prefer sweet stuff like fruits, juices and sweet (not sour) plum. i also tend to get hungry around 11pm and i try to drink milo or hot oats. i also tend to pee more often, especially during the night..

Carlisle

Hi, im in my weeks 8 now n cant wait for my nxt appt in two wks time. I would like to share my experience during wk 5 - 8 n wondering if any mummy out there have the same feelings as me.

Wk 5 - 6: while at work, will feel VERY hungry almost every 2 hours. Also sleepy at times.

Wk 7 - 8: starting feeling different. At work, dont feel too very hungry n dont feel like eating during dinnertime. Tends to eat very slow n burps more than usual. However, during wkend, dont feel like eating much. I would tends to sleep more too.

I do experience bloated at times but guess is normal.

Does anyone has the the experience as me? Do share. Thanks.

I think your symptoms are normal for those who are pregnant... Feeling hungry all the time.. and etc..

Echo

Glad to learn my symptoms are not unique... Yeah I sometimes have no appetite at all and sometimes am so hungry. I bought some snack for one day but don't feel like to eat that at all in the next day. Feel depressed, partly because I need to stay at home and rest for the weekends and can't go social activities with friends. To be honest, already feel that being a mother is really a challenging thing as it is only the beginning!

I'm 7 weeks now and my due date will be in March. Hope everything will be fine with my baby.