Well-qualified piano teacher recruiting students

Dear parents/readers,

I am Steven, a piano teacher of 8 years experience. I have a Licentiate (Distinction) degree in both Piano performing and Teaching by the Associated Board Royal School of Music. Over the past years I have produced distinction students in the two piano schools I worked in. As I am currently shifting my priority to my own private students, I am recruiting piano students whom I would like to nurture and teach.

I have taught Beginner's course/Grade 1 to Diploma (both Trinity and Royal Board) students ranging from 5 to 19 years old (and a 35 years old adult too), sent them for concerts, practical and theory exams as well as the O levels.

I live in Ang Mo Kio and teach at home usually, unless the student's place is in the vicinity. The prices of the piano lessons will go according to the usual market rates (details will be given at request).

I enjoy working with children and young adults and I am generally looking into developing interest and music appreciation whilst training the techniques of interested students.

If you are interested in sending your child to piano lessons under me or would find out more, please send me a private message or email me at pianoteachersteven@gmail.com. I will kindly answer any queries/requests.

Gene
Thank you for your attention.