What are the 'pantang' things that you actually do while pregnant?

-SRI-

hey Sri, thanks to you last nite i keep all the window and curtain shut down! lucky last nite bit cold weather otherwise my hubby will wonder why...normally i open the window as wide as possible hahaha:001_302: i'm such a scarry cat..

lol...after tt incident i close my rm windows..but after tt i realise i suffocated..the air didnt circulate..so nw i open the top window abit but draw all the curtains.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:... oh ya.. when i slp beside me is a bunch of nails..tie it up wit rubber band.. hehehe.. juz in case la...

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

i preg ar..gt cravings for durians lei... die die want the ones at geylang... if i don get to eat..ltr i'll nt talk.. the words tt will come out frm my mouth is "I want durian.........." hahaha... cant slp oso.. keep thinking abt durian... haiz...dunno y become like tis... :embarrassed:

Sis said usually ppl preg gt cravings for food..but i cravings for fruits.. so far i only crave for durians n mango...:tlaugh:
not always cravings food lah, i also crave for watermelon nowadays, previously bubble tea.....

lucky you didn't crave mango frm neighbourhood's tree....:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

lol...after tt incident i close my rm windows..but after tt i realise i suffocated..the air didnt circulate..so nw i open the top window abit but draw all the curtains.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...
aiooo....u tink it won't lurking in frm the top window mah??!?! :eek::eek:

Porukadotzu

i dont how to start new thread n i think i cant do it.
haha..
but im curious..
if you haven went for 2 abortions before n about 3 to 4 mths later you are pregnant again n you decide to keep this baby, do you really have to tell the doctor or gynae abt the situation or you can keep it a secret to yourself n not tell anyone?

thanks..
yea i think you definetly hv to talk to your gynae so he can give u more vitamin to strengthen ur uterus ...otherwise might effect the present pregnancy somehow...

-SRI-

aiooo....u tink it won't lurking in frm the top window mah??!?! :eek::eek:

wa lau wei!!! why u tell me all tis?? hahaha.. die la..nw i scared oredi sia....die la.. die la... hv to close the window for today..tink by tmr i 4gt abt it oredi... hehehe... haiz...... :tlaugh:

-SRI-

Sorry OT... hmm..very paiseh to ask... hmm.. wat is the name of the road at geylang tt gt sell durians?? gt tis area one whole stretch sells durian one.. anyone noe?? share plz... :shyxxx: ytd buy durians at amk nt tt nice lei.. geylang one more shiok.. last time bf used to bring me dere.. nw nvr.. sob.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:...

thank u in adv.....:001_302:

LoVeS

i dont how to start new thread n i think i cant do it.
haha..
but im curious..
if you haven went for 2 abortions before n about 3 to 4 mths later you are pregnant again n you decide to keep this baby, do you really have to tell the doctor or gynae abt the situation or you can keep it a secret to yourself n not tell anyone?

thanks..
i dun understand why keep secret dun tell ur gynae? Nothing wrong wif been pregnant especially if u decided to keep the bb.

cheekyprincess

Because i am the one who dont want the babies previously without the permission of my hubby then. nobody knows i wa pregnant at the time and so i secretly went for abortions..

now i feel i am ready for the baby. but i cannot let anyone esp my hubby know abt my previous abortions or he will be extremely angry at me.
i dont want a past to affect my marriage with him you see. whats e point?

so i wonder if its ok for me not to tell my gynae?
because my hubby will be with me for all the consultations n what if i tell the gynae n she accidently spill the beans?

then i die man!

-SRI-

Because i am the one who dont want the babies previously without the permission of my hubby then. nobody knows i wa pregnant at the time and so i secretly went for abortions..

now i feel i am ready for the baby. but i cannot let anyone esp my hubby know abt my previous abortions or he will be extremely angry at me.
i dont want a past to affect my marriage with him you see. whats e point?

so i wonder if its ok for me not to tell my gynae?
because my hubby will be with me for all the consultations n what if i tell the gynae n she accidently spill the beans?

then i die man!

hmmm..i tink if he luvs u sincerely, he wont mind abt ur past..the present is much more impt... doc usually keep their patients profile confidential..its their work ethics unless it necessary for them nt to do so...juz tell doc the truth n ur worries..doc will respect it...

cheekyprincess

I know him too well. he will be very very angry.. NOw that everything is going on well for us, i really dnt want to bring up this matter, which i know will be the best excuse for many fights to come if there are any.. i just dnt want that to happen ever.

sigh.. i dunno how to tell gynae with him ard me..

is there a need? i feel like im ok leh.. just gastrics here and there..

myangela

you arn't suppose to go out at midnight.

i ignore those. (i am a rebellious and support lady.) so far, baby is growing good. (lucky!)

you aren't suppose to eat crab too. (afraid that your baby come out will have "a lot" of hands) but my craving was crab!
you aren't suppose to eat banana also. (afraid that you baby come out will have a lot of 'tan' - phlegm)
caffeine intake should limit to 80mg per day. (if i did not remember wrongly) *this is not tales. this is according to the medical discovery in america. caffeine tend to affect the blood vessels connecting you and your baby in your tummy.*
you/your family (as long as they stay with you) are not suppose to drill/renovate/nail/move any nails, furniture, etc.

i didn't not follow except for the caffeine intake. i know i am naughty. :x

Hi

Ya all of the abv....:001_302:

Another thing is my mum told me when i'm pregnant not to sayang other ppl children afraid tt child might be patang fall sick or cry in the middle of the nite. So i avoided this to touch other ppl children don't want them to have a hard time dealing wz their kids.
Avoiding two pregnant women to sit opp each other...
Don't cut /sew on ur bed...

Don't know how true but i avoided all tt. Better be safe than never...jus in case...

Heehee! :tlaugh:

cheekyprincess

Hi

Ya all of the abv....:001_302:

Another thing is my mum told me when i'm pregnant not to sayang other ppl children afraid tt child might be patang fall sick or cry in the middle of the nite. So i avoided this to touch other ppl children don't want them to have a hard time dealing wz their kids.
Avoiding two pregnant women to sit opp each other...
Don't cut /sew on ur bed...

Don't know how true but i avoided all tt. Better be safe than never...jus in case...

Heehee! :tlaugh:
Shit.. i just did both!!! OMG>. coincidence or wat???

A boy at mIL hs her MJ kaki son, i sayang the head lo..

then i remembered yesterday night i sewed small leg of a teddy bear!!

shit shit...

i hope these aint true.. pls hope some mummy did all t hos abv n othing happened...

Porukadotzu

shit shit...

i hope these aint true.. pls hope some mummy did all t hos abv n othing happened...
:tlaugh:done aldready the how...hehehe

but my hb's grandma still belive this type of pantang, so when i go visit their home can not touch my aunt's BB lei...last time before preg i can carry the bb around all the time...

i think few mths ago i ever cut sumting on bed coz the chair was full of stuff so no choice... i didnt know that it's pantang to do it..:tlaugh:, so should be ok la if u dun realise it..:001_07:

just hope every bad things not in our way la...

i now collecting cute cute bb photos n stick them around where i can see, and stuff coz on my early mth always watch those alien movie and those horror movie...:tlaugh:

never buy Crayon Shin chan comics anymore coz afraid bb born look like one...:001_302: ..maybe after knowing gender can start sticking those handsome or pretty girls photos too...

Porukadotzu

wa lau wei!!! why u tell me all tis?? hahaha.. die la..nw i scared oredi sia....die la.. die la... hv to close the window for today..tink by tmr i 4gt abt it oredi... hehehe... haiz...... :tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh: dun worry la, those thing won't come near u coz u carry sharp things rite? if they still around make sure you carry those parang lohh!:001_302:

Porukadotzu

I know him too well. he will be very very angry.. NOw that everything is going on well for us, i really dnt want to bring up this matter, which i know will be the best excuse for many fights to come if there are any.. i just dnt want that to happen ever.

sigh.. i dunno how to tell gynae with him ard me..

is there a need? i feel like im ok leh.. just gastrics here and there..
should be tough on u rite...

maybe you can arrange a meeting with ur gynae without ur hubby knowing you, and tell ur gynae everything.. if you feel ok, there shouldnt be any side effect, so maybe gynae just gave u more vitamins to strength ur bb inside.

but sure need to tell gynae bout this things and ask him to keep it a secret if everything went well in ur pregnancy, rather than not telling. Coz finally gynae will know also, worse if the gynae just suddenly bring up the question while ur hb there with u...

be strong gal! :Dancing_wub:

asianmirage

not always cravings food lah, i also crave for watermelon nowadays, previously bubble tea.....

lucky you didn't crave mango frm neighbourhood's tree....:tlaugh::tlaugh:
wah...same as me ...i crave for watermelon and bubble tea. think i will get diabetic liao.:wong19:

-SRI-

:tlaugh::tlaugh: dun worry la, those thing won't come near u coz u carry sharp things rite? if they still around make sure you carry those parang lohh!:001_302:

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...God...i don wanna tink of tt thing animore....:001_302:

Pink daisy

i preg ar..gt cravings for durians lei... die die want the ones at geylang... if i don get to eat..ltr i'll nt talk.. the words tt will come out frm my mouth is "I want durian.........." hahaha... cant slp oso.. keep thinking abt durian... haiz...dunno y become like tis... :embarrassed:

Sis said usually ppl preg gt cravings for food..but i cravings for fruits.. so far i only crave for durians n mango...:tlaugh:
'they say' can't eat too much durian coz 'heaty'
n to stay indoor before midnite ('they say' lotsof 'things' came out @ nite)

Pink daisy

shit shit...

I looked at little children quite alot (when preggy) some i even hugs. As I said moved hse twice some more.
What really matter is what you believe, have faith in the Lord (religion), eat well and regular exercise n check ups.
Pantangs are those things when you remember, then avoid, if forgotten, might as well enjoy it :Dancing_tongue: