what attire you wear when discharged from hospital

goodman123

Just curious what attire you all are wearing when you are discharged from hospital after given birth? For don't want due to my ignorance and later get sickness in future. Please advise thanks

breadgal

If u believe in those cannot blow wind saying then wear all covered like jacket & long pant..
For me 1st delivery - t-shirt plus jacket plus long pants.. 2nd delivery - can't b bother.. Juz normal t & 3/4 pants

cn naz

I had a c-section, wore a summer dress when I was discharged because it was loose around the tummy area.

izanyzam

I wore a long dress with a cardigan..dat was what i wore wen i came to the hospital..and the cute thing is that i wore the same exact dress for all the births of my 3 children..!! :D

Asphere

wear long sleeve long pants if you scare of the wind issue.
if not i guess any clothes which you are comfortable with is fine.
my last delivery i wore tshirt and long pants.

Keylene

Hahahah! usually will wear back what went there with. If not appropriate, mama will get me new clothes. Usually will be loose and baggy~ :D

prityfly

Wearing a long dress is good cos its lose and easy to move. If you're going for natural just make sure your pad is placed properly so no leakage. If you're doing c-sec make sure you have a tummy tightener (belly band) so that your wound would not hurt when you walk. :)

kimitsusei

long maternity dress is best because your tummy will still bulge and you want to be comfortable

Last edited: