What blogs are you reading now ?

LoVeS

www.celestechen.com " the blog that.. everyone secretly loves" ;)

I think she's disgusting and trying hard to gain publicity .
She has become famous eversince she was being interviewed by the newspaper about her 1000+ friends in her friendster account . Like a big deal to her ? And she's always showing off her boyfriend who's just a contestant of campus superstar .

She was also being blacklisted by Xiaxue as the top 7 most disgusting blogger .

Quote & edited all from another forum .
yes totally agree trying hard to gain publicity yet dun admit which is a gd match wif Steven Lim whereby is super BHB but dun wan to admit it.

Mostly is read my frd blogs

xiaodaisy

i sometimes would see xiaxue de blog cos sometimes e blog itself quite funi like e nyp thing.. n steven lim de cos he's super super bhb haha veri veri funi..

LoVeS

i sometimes would see xiaxue de blog cos sometimes e blog itself quite funi like e nyp thing.. n steven lim de cos he's super super bhb haha veri veri funi..
yes he is super BHB i haf to agree wif tis n wif XX abt him digusting keep claiming himself is super handsome guy~ He can even ask gers send in application details on themselves to b his gf OMG~ :wong7:

xiaodaisy

yes he is super BHB i haf to agree wif tis n wif XX abt him digusting keep claiming himself is super handsome guy~ He can even ask gers send in application details on themselves to b his gf OMG~ :wong7:
ya i laugh until non stop sia.. exp e video clips he have in his blog haha its not something nice but all juz totally disgrace lolz.. ya loh his type still wanna choose a gf who is pretty gorgeous n all sorts wan haha if he reli tink he is most yandao wan why would he still nid tat haha girls will come knocking at his door liao loh.. haha

LoVeS

Ya tat video is super funny, it shows how BHB he is~ I bet cannon aso cannot shoot thru his skin :tlaugh:

tiziana

Nira is obviously trying to imitate dawn yang, although dawn yang also went for plastic surgery, she is so much natural compared to Nira.

CynCyn

Read this blog and have a great laugh ,
I do not even know her yet she critisize me being a mother and im only 19 .
Little did she know tt i hv a blog tracker that happens to track down her blog address .

lydialiciously ME

Last edited:

LoVeS

Siao char bor...ppl got bb ppl got LV ppl got gd hubby also wanna KPKB abt it. Even bb name aso wanna KPKB wat else she wanna kp abt?:tlaugh::tlaugh:

CynCyn

now she kp tt as a mother how can i get myself drunk . Simply no link man . Wth ...
Not like i always get drunk only once only lo . Also with my Dh not say drunk with Tom dick and harry .:err:

LoVeS

now she kp tt as a mother how can i get myself drunk . Simply no link man . Wth ...
Not like i always get drunk only once only lo . Also with my Dh not say drunk with Tom dick and harry .:err:
pls la anyone aso can b drunk lor So wats the big deal of a mummy get drunk? WHY mummy not human ah? Not as if baby no1 take care n u get drunk lor. Siao char bor.

Cyn i juz linked u, link me tks~

LoVeS

My my it amusing to see tat kind of ppl kena BOMB by so many mummies. Serve her rite :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

CynCyn

Viki , will link u up shortly kz .
Ya she's in the wrong yet now she twist her words . If she's not trying to insult anyone . Why she must advertise my blog , this is so uncalled for . Little did she know I will find out her blog . She too sway already . By writting such an entry and advertising my blog is already asking for trouble .
Still dare to say tt she wanna let the whole world see . Fine I grant her wish . Even ppl I know and dunnoe also give her a piece of their mind . Serves her right . :001_302:

LoVeS

She will nv knw how it feel to haf own kid get insulted unless SHE herself has a kid lor. Wat is call weird names...n tt kind of jokes NO1 CAN CATCH IT at all. So obvious it is insulting yet say joking, yeah rite joke her a** :001_302:

xiaodaisy

of cos tis kinda ppl deserve tat.. she tink mummies good to bully ah knn.. somemore wif our kids de names, tat's not something i can tolerate with.. our kids means everything to us n she took tat as a joke.. wtf