What brand/kind of Baby Carrier do u use?

perrier

I'm using a Beco.

Was comparing Beco with Bjorn before I decided. Yet to use it but tried on my almost 3 mths old daughter for a while yesterday, she seems to like it. But feels a little warm when using it. Ha. :)

How about you?

annie

used aprica's carrier when she was younger and a mothercare sling but then now that she is older, im using tonga sling.

annie

i started the day on discharge! lol. cos the aprica carrier can be carried horizontally.. meant for new born as they have no neck control..

lisa_ng

I'm using a Beco.

Was comparing Beco with Bjorn before I decided. Yet to use it but tried on my almost 3 mths old daughter for a while yesterday, she seems to like it. But feels a little warm when using it. Ha. :)

How about you?
was using bjorn when my girl was few months old till she outgrown.
after which switch to beco 4th gen, still use it at times now for my 27mos girl.

still like bjorn best but a pity the max weight is can hold is good up to 11 or 12 kg.

leefionyap

I using a Beco too.

Previously using Infantino. Switch to Beco as the weight limit is 20kg and it more user friendly compare to infantino.

When DD is in the carrier, her position is like she being carried, thus most of the time she sleep when she is in the carrier lo.

CJmom

Previously using Infantino. Switch to Beco as the weight limit is 20kg and it more user friendly compare to infantino.
Agree. Infantino is not user friendly. Furthermore can only position baby upright either facing you or not. So now I use sling (sarong type) which is so much more versatile and light-weight.

stonston

i had baby borjn, and a few other brands given to us. end up din use those cos i preferred the sarong sling. can double up as blanket n nursing shawl :) and easily folded and packed into bag when not needed. carrier very hot n troublesome when u dunnid it while still outside.

CJmom

Yupz, ever since using slings, I swear by it and slings are so much cheaper than carriers.

PS: I've some brand new sarong slings for sale. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:

wawa

Wanted to use sling initially as it's cheaper, lighter in weight and more convenient but either I do not know how to put bb in a comfortable position or bb doesn't like it, he will cry within seconds.

So i got myself a bjorn carrier. Tested and proven he's not going cry before buying it.

mar_mum

I have a sarong sling but thot of getting a carrier cos sometimes bb keep wanting to be carried so thought a carrier will be better cos of weight distribution.

stonston

I have a sarong sling but thot of getting a carrier cos sometimes baby keep wanting to be carried so thought a carrier will be better cos of weight distribution.
i can lend u mine if u want, but the bjorn one i lend another fren le. not sure wot's e brand of e one i hv at home but it's quite good, jus tt bulky if u wanna fold it up to keep cos it's padded.