What brand/kind of Baby Carrier do u use?

mar_mum

i can lend you mine if you want, but the bjorn one i lend another friend . not sure what's e brand of e one i have at home but it's quite good, just that bulky if you wanna fold it up to keep cos it's padded.
The carry part is cross back? Does it have the support at the waist/hip area? How many months onwards can use? I can get hubby to pick up from ur place?

stonston

The carry part is cross back? Does it have the support at the waist/hip area? How many months onwards can use? I can get hubby to pick up from your place?
alamak, i cant remember cos i hardly use it lei. haha.
i can ask my maid bring my mum plc tomolo, then get ur hb to pick up from there :)

mar_mum

Heh! Haven't had a chance to check with you as just finished with children's camp. You managed to dig out the carrier already? Which type cos I planning to get Beco.

yaz

Hi!!

Does anyone have the AngelPack LX or the O&A or the Beco 4th Generation?
Would really love some feedback.
Planning to buy any 1 of this..

mrsmorgan

can someone recommend me a carrier which will be suitable frm newborn onwards besides babybjorn? was thinking of getting e pupsik pouch.. will e material make u feel warm?

llcyahoo

can someone recommend me a carrier which will be suitable frm newborn onwards besides babybjorn? was thinking of getting e pupsik pouch.. will e material make you feel warm?
my 5mths daughter hate the pouch, cos both of will be sweating like hell when on our way to son school. in aircon places is ok. Recently gal grow bigger, ha. i tried to carry her tummy to tummy position but her legs become purple in colour, think not suitable for her cos my gal v heavy n big.

mrsmorgan

Hey thks for ur reply but i alr got my boy e sleepy wrap.. Comfortable for both of us n e weight is evenly distributed on both shoulders n hips unlike e pouch.. :)

llcyahoo

Hey thks for your reply but i already got my boy e sleepy wrap.. Comfortable for both of us n e weight is evenly distributed on both shoulders n hips unlike e pouch.. :)
ha sorry only saw yr post yesterday. glad you love e sleepy wrap. i still looking for suitable one. hehe

mrsmorgan

Maybe u can go dwn to e baby slings n carrier store to try e different carriers with ur bb.. Better that way.. Since ur daughter is alr 5mths old, u can get a carrier like manduca.. Easier.. No need to adjust or tie anythin!

shinl

Hi mommies,

I got a mums in mind baby sling before my girl was born coz I heard its easy to nurse with it. But! my baby girl absolutely hates it.. she would kick around as soon as she's inside. Changed to Beco gemini since then.. i really love it. Good back support but it's warm i guess so my girl can only be carried in it for 30 mins max!

shinl

anyil:817559 said:
Hi all cansomeone recommend me which brand is d best "manduca or beco"?
Dont think there's a "best" brand. U should go for those exhibitions and try each of those carriers with ur kid. I like beco and iangel. settled for beco as my girl is still an infant. but when she's older i may get e iangel =D

BTEKVT

I have a Ergobaby but not using it till now. My son is almost 6mths now. This doesnt seems like a popular brand?