What can we NOT EAT during confinement?

michellechin

Wow. This is great. When I did my confinement, my mom helped but she did not follow any recipe book and I always end up eating steam fish with ginger. Yup, like JacquiLau, I too had to "find my fish" amongst all the ginger, spring onions and red dates. This time, I'm going to try doing confinement with my helper. She's not a very good cook...so have to come out with a weekly menu.

Regarding BFg, I did not have much to start with and had to drink papaya and fish soup every day. Aiyoh....it was a torture especially since I hate Papaya. Only after 7mths did my milk start to produce slightly more. DD exceed SS. Hope this time will have more milk. Sigh...don't you ladies feel like a COW sometimes??

LOL! LIke a satisfied and proud COW! HAhahahaha. All for the baby. MOthers are the greatest! Btw, the confinement books I have also indicates what to eat for the 1st week, 2nd week and so on. Very useful.

JacquiLau

Wow. This is great. When I did my confinement, my mom helped but she did not follow any recipe book and I always end up eating steam fish with ginger. Yup, like JacquiLau, I too had to "find my fish" amongst all the ginger, spring onions and red dates. This time, I'm going to try doing confinement with my helper. She's not a very good cook...so have to come out with a weekly menu.

Regarding BFg, I did not have much to start with and had to drink papaya and fish soup every day. Aiyoh....it was a torture especially since I hate Papaya. Only after 7mths did my milk start to produce slightly more. DD exceed SS. Hope this time will have more milk. Sigh...don't you ladies feel like a COW sometimes??
Mooooooooo.... Oh you mean I am not a cow??? :tlaugh: