What do you like BEST during confinement period?

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
so many things...

my confinement MAN who cooked for me, cleaned the house, entertained my other kids and any guests PLUS bathed and diapered baby.

the contented look on baby's face when the stage of 'nirvana' is acheived... the satisfaction of knowing I was the one responsible for providing the milk and the comfort.

lying in bed all day and being encouraged to!

I could go on and on and on... heh heh

as ds was c-section, my dh will clean my wound for me every nite! :tlaugh:

also of cuz nice food fm my mil & yummy soup fm neighbour aunty!

babypris86

for me sleeping is the best!!!!!!!!! cuz keep waking up every 2 hrs to feed DS den need bath and do my own stuff so really enjoy my sleep...

priscilla

I love the soups that my mum and my mil prepared for confinement. Pig Stomach with lots of peppers and the papaya and fish soup, yummy yummy. Also the sesame chickens that I guided my mil to make.

Celina

i guesss nothing i should i say i like about. i dun even get enough rest, cos i tc of bb myself. my mil only cooks for me and either goes out for mj or tend to other kids. ive been sulking all day long till my hub brought me out to mit his frds.

lulu_booboo

i'm not doing confinement so cannot comment but i really like the postpartum days when i take things really easy, just eat, watch telly, bf, sleep...
but get really bored sometimes and will try to go out every other day... but yesterday went out shopping with Boo2 and smelly AM and i think walked too much, came home and started bleeding really heavily!! so ladies... do take it easy!

elaine01

Everything being taken care by CL & waited on by her too. See my supply flow like tap when i express near dawn........

elaine01

The FOOD and the rest lor.. The confinemant nanny's food is so good that my mom, hb n son put on 3kg!!!! :Dancing_wub:
CL cooking reali pro. DH put on weight too! Kept singing praises o fher cooking to his mum that made her jealous.:tlaugh:

elaine01

I didnt have a CL so I do everything myself. But the most satisfying part was seeing DS fall asleep after he is fed. The sigh of satisfaction and the smile when he move his facial muscle.

The part I hate most is whem my MIL comes over. She always will wake him up to play with him when i have just managed to put him to sleep after trying for over an hour. When DS cries, she insist that he is hungry even when he had his FM 1hr ago and has been latching (I partial BF). The worst is she will stuff the teat into his mouth to shut him up when i let her bottle feed DS!
MILs are the SAME!:tlaugh:

3Rs

Haha, me too, love the "service" and foods.... I likes Pig trotter vinegar the best!

Angelmum

Nothing at all
Think very hard still find nothing best!

Dun have to do housework. All meals taken care of. But everytime same foods. =/
Food not that fantastic but still got ppl cook n do a bit housework.

..just sleep, eat, watch tv, surf net..
My mum warned, no TV, reading newspaper or reading .... so little entertainment. I browsed newspaper fast, watch 1 hr show a day .... days passed like a bit draggy. When CL gone, felt my world 'collapsed' end up cook instant noodles cos no time.

JenLee98

Yummy food by CL, treated like a queen. Eat, sleep, read newspaper, surf net, watch TV - good life leh...... with 12 week sof maternity leave, I don't mind to give birth again but I old liao :embarrassed:

tracyk

I simply adore the pamperings I got from my dh! Can realx and do anything I want... spent all the time browsing and catching up cool sites on the internet!