What do you think of women who get plastic surgery?

Frances007

Hello Guys!
I want to know your ideas on What do you think of women who get plastic surgery?
What do you think?
Please guide me..

Thanks!!
nycsalomon.com

IrenePayne

Hi there, i'm also looking for some advice for myself cause i think i need breast implant surgery but i'm really scared and i think i have a hospital phobia. So can anybody advise me something or tell me about your experience?

1junelim

I’ll suggest not altering any part of your body for the sake of asthetics because nothing of you will remain authentic anymore and when you regret it, you cannot reverse the process. Michael Jackson is a classic example - He went for the first one, then second one, and continued on numerous plastic surgeries because he‘s just not satisfied after every one of it...

Joanne28

I don't think so. There are a lot of people doing plastic surgery and they haven't become like Michael Jackson because i think maybe he was ill or didn't have self-confidence. There are a lot of people who knows the right moment to stop. When i had an operation like facelift i knew exactly what i wanted. And it all depends on surgery center where you want to be operated, also the medical staff and doctors play a major role in the way how you feel. I was operated at one really cool center. Surgeons were so polite and kind to me they explained me everything that's why i wasn't scared.

Last edited:

duremaria

There some situation and cases when some defect in your body bother you too much and prevent you from living. In this case, I think that plastic surgery is a good solution. But when a lady starts to correct her face and body by increasing lips, cheekbones, hips, and breasts like an inflatable doll and it looks just ridiculous, then of course I think it's just not a healthy person. I made myself a plastic surgeon Sarasota on my nose and I remained very pleased with the result. But I had a really crooked nose and I could not breathe normally for many years after the bruise.

Last edited:

Dusenya

The nature is not perfect so we are also, I am for the plastic surgery in case it needs or just wished cos we live in very competitive conditions nowadays

LeonardHamilton

Hi. I treat plastic surgery normally when there is an urgent need for it. In General, I think that women do not need it, they are already beautiful.

HulloB

We all want to look good whether its using make up, or collagen injections or invasive surgery.. just where do you draw the line..

Dusenya

I think we can consider an old age as an urgent need for the plastic surgery. People deserve to be happy and satisfied with their body and face in any age

ampic

Hello, thank you for the question. I think it's everyone's business. I would like to change something, but such operations are expensive. If that makes you happy, then that's fine.