What is Facelift ?

ncogsg

There is many kind of face lift treatment such as botox, plastic surgery, derma-filler, fat-transfer and more. Usually face lift using plastic surgery. Face lift surgery , clinically known as rhytidectomy, is a procedure used to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and other telltale signs of aging, with the goal of improving the overall appearance of the face and jaw. Face lift surgery can help to reverse the harmful effects of time, stress, and exposure to the elements. To perform this procedure, a facial plastic surgeon will lift and tighten the underlying muscles of the face to create more aesthetically pleasing contours appearance and rejuvenate the facial structure. Then he or she will remove excess pockets of fat and skin that can contribute to an aged, tired appearance. This is call surgery treatment.

N-COG Lift – an advanced non-surgical procedure developed in Korea. Now you can get your youth back in under 30 minutes, without going under the knife. Basically N-COG used thread to lift the face. The sutures under the skin will stimulate the body’s selective inflammatory response, causing the skin to heal itself by creating new collagen. This natural reaction gradually replaces lost volume in sunken and sagging areas, enhancing the volume and creating a lift to your face.

The thread-lift is the suspension of ptotic facial soft tissue via a thread subcutaneously inserted in the skin. It is an easy, fast, in-office procedure in which a cone attachment or barbed or nonbarbed suture thread is inserted via a cannula into the skin through a very small incision. The thread is essentially “hooked” to the skin and, with a minimal amount of tightening, the skin is lifted and the suture is cut at the insertion point. The sutures dissolve and, over time, produce scar tissue. This is call non-surgery treatment.

For more information, Visit our website at:
https://www.ncog.sg/

Araliane

Every time they invent new ways of facelift.

But no one says how durable they are and how safe they are.

BarbraIss

I think a facelift is necessary if you want it. It is important for a woman to feel young and attractive, which helps her solve many problems and gain self-confidence. After the birth of my second child, I turned to Dr. Bustillo because motherhood is wonderful but also very difficult in terms of fatigue, and therefore I had a lot of wrinkles. The doctor convinced me that my problem was not radical and it was easy to solve with a small circular lift. I am glad I turned to this doctor and decided to have a facelift.

amaua-san

There are many techniques to facelifts now but the ideal choice depends on what you would like to do or your desired results. In my case, my surgeon Dr Colin Tham suggested a face lift to tighten my jaw and jowls, but we didn't go the traditional route since the changes were just minimal.