What is your favourite kitchen toy?

Hello Everyone, lets start a thread to share our favourite kitchen toys
I love my new kitchen toy!! Joyoung soy milk maker! Its super cool, I can whip up a porridge meal within 30 mins. Simple…just throw in rice grains, chicken broth and hit the button. Leave it alone until it beeps.. presto presto~ its done! Very impressed with what technology can do now.

Share your experience here! :wong19: (can't help it - i love this emoticon)

linamummy

I just bought a super cool tabletop combi Turbo TFM8627 oven. They have both top and Bottom element with fan! My favourite kitchen toy now!

linamummy

Good lobang to share with mummies! Any purchase of TURBO Incanto hob, hood or built-in oven, you can purchase Blanc’s products at a discounted price. Cool nano-ceramic products like pots and pans that eases cleaning.

tammysow

Good lobang to share with mummies! Any purchase of TURBO Incanto hob, hood or built-in oven, you can purchase Blanc’s products at a discounted price. Cool nano-ceramic products like pots and pans that eases cleaning.
Hi can I check with you when will this promotion end. Saw a chef using blanc products in a cooking workshop before - pretty colours and very function.

linamummy

I believe its while stocks last since they never put a end date. My favourite is their wok - super lihai one, clean to easy and heats up quickly.

linamummy

How about the new cornell oven? anyone tried it alr or heard abt it? I want to change an oven soon but dk if tt is good.

tammysow

Nope. Haven't seen or tried it. But i know that there will be an upcoming sale tmr in expo under harvey norman. Might be a good place to look for your new oven. Do share what you have bought after! Feeling kaypo heh~:shyxxx: