what kind of mother is this?

True story

This mother is in her mid twenties. She has 4 daughters.
Age all 2 years apart. 2, 4, 6 and 8 years old.

She hated her no. 2 daughter to the core, so she'd always throw this no. 2 to her mother-in-law. She makes all 3 brush teeth but not no. 2. Resulting in badly decayed teeth. All others are allowed to keep beautiful long hair but no. 2's hair makes u think that she's a dumbo. All others allowed to bath in warm water but not no. 2. Yes, all 4 are her own flesh and blood. All are given adequate food but again, not no. 2. When no. 2 went to grab some biscuits in the kitchen, mommy made sure she have it hard - beating and banished outside the house until mommy simmer down. She then explained to her other daughters that no. 2 shouldn't steal food like that. BUT No. 2 said, "mommy always forget my share of rice".

She then started cheating with a married man. Brought her daughters along to the hotel together with this man. She'd always throw no. 2 to her mother in law. So can we say luckily for no. 2, mommy does not like her? Yes, there is evidence. Daughters, admitted. Pictures, taken. Man, confronted.
All her daughters are made to lie for her mom. Yes, this mother went to have sex with a married man in a hotel and made her children go with her. Over the cheating period, she made her daughters think that it's ok to lie, cheat, sleep with other man, etc. Initially, daughters were defensive and lips were extremely tight. Showed that mommy has been threatening or scaring them in some ways. Until husband came home one day, found the married man bathing in his house, the daughters couldnt really lie anymore. BUT still, trying to defend their mommy.

Over the years, this woman has dumped her no. 2 and many times, 3 daughters to her mother in law. Reasons: go out with friends. Mother in law happily take care of them even though she does not have her own house. Even though everybody knows that she's out with this married man, MIL still no choice, gotta take care of her grand-daughters. Exam period: mommy went to live with him in a hotel for more than 2 months. All this time, her MIL was taking care of the girls. Even though the girls showed no manners to her, bullied her, made her buy things for them, ordered her around, etc. Everybody (relatives, friends and family) advised her to enjoy her life, but she just couldn't. This MIL dare not book trips to go with relatives because she was afraid that the kids might not have anyone to take care of if that woman were to go missing again.

Once, during the 2 months missing and cheating period, this woman suddenly wanted to speak to her no. 1. She called her MIL hp twice but nobody answered. The third time finally got through, she screamed at her MIL, "WHERE THE HELL IS ***???" Upon hearing that, her MIL, for the first time, retaliated, "Where are your manners?? I've been taking care of your children when your out, having sex with that married man??!! Now I happened to have missed your first 2 calls, you actually raised your voice at me?? Tell you what, you better come back this minute and take care of your own daughters!"

This woman came back the next day. You think she was scared? No, she told all her daugters that nobody is allowed to go out with grandma anymore, because grandma said she don't want to take care of you all anymore!

apollo

where did u get this true story from? i'm curious of one thing, y she hates her no2 so much??

sigh.... she's none other then my.....

we dont really know why but suspect because:

1. no. 2 is daddy's girl and no. 1 is her fave. so when no. 1 and no. 2 having siblings quarrel, i guess things just went ugly?

2. no. 2 compared to the other 3... how shld i put it... always saying wrong things and stuff like that.

or

3. when daddy is around, no. 2 dont really listen to mommy.

dcs_81

where did you get this true story from? i'm curious of one thing, why she hates her no2 so much??

May be the second daughter was her husbands actual blood .. Lol

By the way I waited for an hour till now, what happened to the other half of the story? Pls post ..

apollo

sigh.... she's none other then my.....

we dont really know why but suspect because:

1. no. 2 is daddy's girl and no. 1 is her fave. so when no. 1 and no. 2 having siblings quarrel, i guess things just went ugly?

2. no. 2 compared to the other 3... how shld i put it... always saying wrong things and stuff like that.

or

3. when daddy is around, no. 2 dont really listen to mommy.
u mean this mother is someone u know? den now how alrdy? the mil get to see her grandchildren?? what have the world becomes? sigh~

I think this woman is too much. You wanna have affairs then dun show your daughters? How to have a proper upbringing?

Further more, no 2 her own flesh n blood.

I think she really deserve to be taught a good lesson. The kids should be separated from her. What kinda mother and wife is she?

CanCanMum

i have heard of cases whereby the mum hates one of her children

actually we dunnO why/how in the earth can a mother hate her own child? But it does happen in reality due to some reasons which we dun understand as outsiders

but the gals will be so affected in their childhood by their mother's wrong doings, which is very sad.

May be the second daughter was her husbands actual blood .. Lol

By the way I waited for an hour till now, what happened to the other half of the story? Pls post ..
hehe sorry for the wait. there's no second half of the story. but im sure her story wont end there :nah:

you mean this mother is someone you know? then now how alrdy? the mother in law get to see her grandchildren?? what have the world becomes? sigh~

ya i know her personally. very fake woman. we've been helping her for several years. listened to all her lies and craps for several years now. enough is enough.
i think she dare not cut off her MIL completely cause MIL gives her money every now and then. SIGH.
ya, what have the world become... i mean she dared to leave her young girls with the married man you know...

I think this woman is too much. You wanna have affairs then dont show your daughters? How to have a proper upbringing?

Further more, no 2 her own flesh n blood.

I think she really deserve to be taught a good lesson. The kids should be separated from her. What kinda mother and wife is she?
exactly! why bring her children along to the hotel???
but really really sad. cause there's nothing much we can do.

apollo

actually we dont know why/how in the earth can a mother hate her own child? But it does happen in reality due to some reasons which we dont understand as outsiders

but the gals will be so affected in their childhood by their mother's wrong doings, which is very sad.
yup there are really some mothers are likk tt.. i seen such mother b4 too... forcing 1 kid to lie/stand by her side and 'torture' another kid. but not to the extend of bringing them to 'within' an affair...

ya i know her personally. very fake woman. we've been helping her for several years. listened to all her lies and craps for several years now. enough is enough.
i think she dare not cut off her mother in law completely cause mother in law gives her money every now and then. SIGH.
ya, what have the world become... i mean she dared to leave her young girls with the married man you know...
y her mil still gives her money?

leaving her own daughters with tt man is very dangeroius so no one knows what will happen! omg!!!

actually we dont know why/how in the earth can a mother hate her own child? But it does happen in reality due to some reasons which we dont understand as outsiders

oh really got similar case ah?? as in mother hates one of her children?? i thought she's out of this world. we've been telling the girls (when they were with us) cheating, lying, etc is NOT right. No. 1 seemed to understand. No. 2 blur blur. No. 3 kept denying still! Only 4 yrs old and her mind is being manipulated in such a horrifying way. we've done our best.

CanCanMum

oh really got similar case ?? as in mother hates one of her children?? i thought she's out of this world. we've been telling the girls (when they were with us) cheating, lying, etc is NOT right. No. 1 seemed to understand. No. 2 blur blur. No. 3 kept denying still! Only 4 yrs old and her mind is being manipulated in such a horrifying way. we've done our best.
yeahhh coz my 2nd uncle (pass away oredi) 's wife hates her 2nd child.

we all dunnO why but she juz dun like him

a child's childhood must be flawless. Becoz anyding u do anyding u say, its all inside their mind, and this will affect how they do things, see things, react and be an adult next time. So i can say horrr, yr friend has ruined her own dds childhood, and i dunnO how is she going to save this. Especially those older kids, they remember things and will affect them more.

ya apollo mummy... very dangerous right... this mommy is... SIGH
anyway, they found a bottle of vodka inside their hotel room (beside a tin of milk powder) the PI managed to sneak into hotel room while chambermaid was clearing stuff.

oh her MIL is a super softie. a kindred spirit. everybody nagged at her but in the end, she'll get all soft-hearted. maybe if she's a lil fierce and selfish, her DIL will not step over her like this. last yr CNY, this MIL bought dresses for her grand daughters. you know those normal princesss style dresses. sigh, that woman actually commented that they looked like clown clothes! her MIL was hurt. Honestly, i saw those dresses, they're just some pretty girl's dresses. nothing clownish at all. To buy 2 sets each x 4 is not cheap. Besides that, the girls wanted expensive shoes. Not a word of thank u never mind, how could she say that.
In the end, you know what she bought for her girls? tubes, tights, mini skirts, etc. fashionable is one thing. to make your young daughters wear sexy tight clothes is another! this mother really got problem.

apollo

yeahhh coz my 2nd uncle (pass away oredi) 's wife hates her 2nd child.

we all dont know why but she just dont like him

a child's childhood must be flawless. Becoz anyding you do anyding you say, its all inside their mind, and this will affect how they do things, see things, react and be an adult next time. So i can say horrr, your friend has ruined her own dds childhood, and i dont know how is she going to save this. Especially those older kids, they remember things and will affect them more.
ccm dearie, i doubt it is easy to save anything... cos i encountered b4, and the child is badly hurt (emotionally).. =(

ya apollo mummy... very dangerous right... this mommy is... SIGH
anyway, they found a bottle of vodka inside their hotel room (beside a tin of milk powder) the PI managed to sneak into hotel room while chambermaid was clearing stuff.

oh her mother in law is a super softie. a kindred spirit. everybody nagged at her but in the end, she'll get all soft-hearted. maybe if she's a lil fierce and selfish, her daughter in law will not step over her like this. last your CNY, this mother in law bought dresses for her grand daughters. you know those normal princesss style dresses. sigh, that woman actually commented that they looked like clown clothes! her mother in law was hurt. Honestly, i saw those dresses, they're just some pretty girl's dresses. nothing clownish at all. To buy 2 sets each x 4 is not cheap. Besides that, the girls wanted expensive shoes. Not a word of thank you never mind, how could she say that.
In the end, you know what she bought for her girls? tubes, tights, mini skirts, etc. fashionable is one thing. to make your young daughters wear sexy tight clothes is another! this mother really got problem.
tube? tights? mini skirts? at such young age?? the poor mil...

masayuki

ccm dearie, i doubt it is easy to save anything... cos i encountered before, and the child is badly hurt (emotionally).. =(

tube? tights? mini skirts? at such young age?? the poor mother in law...
Hi All,

If this is all really happening, it's bloody terrible!
Pineappletart, please get in contact with uncle.

Uncle will call MCYS child protection unit and arrest the mother....
Would the daughters be willing to talk to a counsellor and tell her the truth?

The "mother" is destroying her children!

Mummy :)

Hi All,

Yup, I agree with Masayuki...The "mother" is destroying the kids...Bad for their growing up...Making them confuse and rather feeling outkast...

Guess maybe get someone better then MCYS....???? The most is the children get sent to the children home which I think is rather bad too...:nah:

Hi All,

many thanks for your willingness to get involve uncle. :notworthy:

school tried to arrange for counsellor for no. 1 but i dont know what happened after that. no updates there.

Ting

hmmm, it's an old wives tale laa, but my mum say last time ppl say, if they hv 3 or more kids, #2 will be the one tt the parents dislike most.. haha but not in my case laaa, im #2 n my parents seem to dote on me most.. :p

actually there is a true life story similar to this, its this man n he wrote a few books (iirc, shld be 3 books) on his life..
the first book is called " A BOY CALLED IT". (his mum refer him as a IT rather than a HE.)
second book cant rmb the name, think the last book is called: A MAN CALLED DAVE. (dave is his real name)
it talks abt his life on how his mum abused him n then he got saved n went into foster homes etc..
similarly, he is the only kid (out of a few siblings he had) that his mum abuse...the rest she treated them ok/well.

i agree with uncle sam, if this is really happening, get the relevant authorities to investigate n save these poor kids!
wonder what will their life be as they grow up in this unhealthy environment....
how abt the hubby? since he knows abt it, what actions r he taking???

masayuki

hmmm, it's an old wives tale laa, but my mum say last time ppl say, if they have 3 or more kids, #2 will be the one that the parents dislike most.. haha but not in my case laaa, im #2 n my parents seem to dote on me most.. :p

actually there is a true life story similar to this, its this man n he wrote a few books (iirc, shld be 3 books) on his life..
the first book is called " A BOY CALLED IT". (his mum refer him as a IT rather than a HE.)
second book cant rmb the name, think the last book is called: A MAN CALLED DAVE. (dave is his real name)
it talks about his life on how his mum abused him n then he got saved n went into foster homes etc..
similarly, he is the only kid (out of a few siblings he had) that his mum abuse...the rest she treated them ok/well.

i agree with uncle sam, if this is really happening, get the relevant authorities to investigate n save these poor kids!
wonder what will their life be as they grow up in this unhealthy environment....
how about the hubby? since he knows about it, what actions are he taking???
MCYS will be able to put them into foster families for the time being....
If you mummies are still worried about working with just MCYS, I can get Sanctuary House involved....

Get MCYS Child Protection Unit officers to raid the place....