What Moisturiser.....

saikid

Hi friends........
Wat type of moisturiser do u all use on your face?
I hav tried a couple of brands & I got pimples when I use moisturiser.
My skin is combination type...

pls guide me 2 find a good moisturiser..

Tks in advance......

EnFlor

just a few tips which i got from this lady who used to do facial for me.

looked for labels which have all or some of the following -
get oil-free,
water-based product,
non-comedogenic (will not clog pores, esp good for those who often get acne attacks)
non-greasy
ingredients like aloe vera coz it is anti-inflammatory and may even have antibacterial and antifungal properties. so it is good for acne prone skin,

am using Himalaya herbal moisturizer. Been with it for over a mth, so far, so good. Affordable rate. Go check the website out.

CanCanMum

just a few tips which i got from this lady who used to do facial for me.

looked for labels which have all or some of the following -
get oil-free,
water-based product,
non-comedogenic (will not clog pores, esp good for those who often get acne attacks)
non-greasy
ingredients like aloe vera coz it is anti-inflammatory and may even have antibacterial and antifungal properties. so it is good for acne prone skin,

am using Himalaya herbal moisturizer. Been with it for over a mth, so far, so good. Affordable rate. Go check the website out.
me find tat even they wrote "oil free" after applying on my face (oily) it always feels sticky....so i did apply any. So far still canx find any really good ones.

kyuden21

Hi Saikid,

Me too. My skin belong to the combination type and have also tried a quite a few brands before. However, i don't find them effective and some are quite ex too. Currently I using this skincare range from Korea which is able to control my serum. made from red ginseng. Oil free and water based. Very affordable too.

gzifa

Have the same prob, even the oil free ones give me pimples.

Lately I been using Kawaii moisturizer.. for abt 2 months now. So far, so good! No pimples at all.:Dancing_wub:

kawaii TOKYO™ - Product -- can see their products here

siongnelly

Hi pretty,

Normally oily skin will have this problem, what we need to do is to have good cleansing procedure... do have some deep cleansing masque...

I do facial for people from home... do contact me if you interested at 9238 1883.

I have a promotion now... 1st time for is free this for this month...
You can try skills and products...

Cheers,
Nelly

kyuden21

Hi Kyuden,
May I know the brand & from where have you got it?
Hi Saikid,

Apologise for the late reply. Was looking over my little girl as her grandma went for holiday.

I'm using Red Ginseng Product called MyMei which my aunt bought from Korea during her last business trip to there a few month ago. Not avalable in Singapore so far. Bought a set ( i kiasu).But I only used and found the facial wash, essence and sleeping mask was good enough already because Singapore only one 2 season - summer and spring. Control my serum after a few days.

I'm now selling it as most of friends and others has given good response and recommended me to do so. If interested, let me know. I'll email you the catalogue.

Cindy Koh

Hi, I find Sisly ,s all day all year is good. effect last a whole day, suitable for sensitive skin too. and also has 8 hours sun protections as well so you don't need to spend more on sun screen.

V

valeriegoh

I have normal to dry skin. Using Clinique's Extra Thirsty Skin Relief right now, it does wonders to dry skin! Bought many tubes and pots of it during a sale.. anybody interested can pm me :D

sishu007

Hi Saikid,

Apologise for the late reply. Was looking over my little girl as her grandma went for holiday.

I'm using Red Ginseng Product called MyMei which my aunt bought from Korea during her last business trip to there a few month ago. Not avalable in Singapore so far. Bought a set ( i kiasu).But I only used and found the facial wash, essence and sleeping mask was good enough already because Singapore only one 2 season - summer and spring. Control my serum after a few days.

I'm now selling it as most of friends and others has given good response and recommended me to do so. If interested, let me know. I'll email you the catalogue.
Hi i m interested for the products , can u send me the catalog & the price? r they selling BB cream as well , if so , do u hv the catalog & price?
my email :sishu007@hotmail.com
thks!!

kyuden21

Hi i m interested for the products , can u send me the catalog & the price? r they selling BB cream as well , if so , do u hv the catalog & price?
my email :sishu007@hotmail.com
thks!!
Hi Sishu007,
I have emailed to your email already.
Unfortunately, they do not carry have any BB cream.
Let me know if you need further info.

saikid

Tks for your replies... My skin is combination type... I didn't have much pimplers earlier... Once started usingthese moisturisers I got several pimples...
GFinally I tried Nutrigena ...for combination skin .. still Pimples brak out...
Can anybody help...

Hi, I went to this shop at Sembawang Shopping Centre level 1. It sells skin care, body products like Sasa, i went there wanting to get the SK2 essence water but the supervisor there, her name is Joey she recommended me this jap brand call 'Yamano' for their essence water, it is better than SK2, cos it has other factors like hydrating,whitening, and most imptly it is used for combination skin like me. She says my face is dry on the outside and oily on the inside so when i use cream based moisturiser, sure i'll sure have pimple breakouts. Oh not forgetting, this 'Yamano' essence water also lightens those marks left behind on my face after pimples breakout.

So to me that was a superb product. Within 2-3 wks i saw results already. It cost $129 for 130mls. Worth investing in this product for combination skin cos we cant use oil bases products. That essence water is water based.

Hope this would be of help to you. Cheers.

mstan

Hi Saikid,

Hi, pls email to me the catalogue, will pm u my email address.