What oven are you using?

tammysow

I heard of this baby belling oven - a popular UK brand.

Baby Belling oven’s temperature range goes up to 245 degrees so you can experiment with different recipes and bake a wide range of pastries. The oven also comes with a hotplate, which allows you to cook and bake in one oven. Isn't it useful?

They got a promotion now: For the month of June & July 2014, purchase a Baby Belling oven at a very special price
$599 for White colour
$629 for Stainless Steel colour

Heard that Chef Siti is using this oven. She is a baking expert!! This oven must be pretty good to pass her standards. But more importantly - How much will you be willing to spend on a oven?

linamummy

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]interesting offer - something baking enthusiast would love to get their hands on! an oven that let you cook and bake. this cool oven gives you an extra space to cook when especially during festive season. personally i like the stainless steel colour! it is so suave. [/FONT]

sassylady

YES! I would definitely spend on a good oven especially baby belling oven that is well known in the UK. Popular brand actually!! It was sold out in singapore for a few years. I am glad they are back :)

tammysow

YES! I would definitely spend on a good oven especially baby belling oven that is well known in the UK. Popular brand actually!! It was sold out in singapore for a few years. I am glad they are back :)
Actually the price is quite affordable, its a household favourite!

tammysow

Hey! How about Turbo oven? Anyone tried it before? Seems like a good deals now cos of their sg50 promo. Like can get free kettle or something!

linamummy

Oh yes, I saw it online too. As long as you make a purchase of Turbo products above $500, you will get a free Turbo double wall kettle. Their ovens look promising