What should i do .. i feeling of dieing

angelababi

My husband n I had live separate for about 2 months plus now since we qurral . At first im thinking of moving into his parents house to live with him but since his parents don't like me that much due to lots of misunderstanding . His father keep chasing me out n don't want me to go into his house. And my husband is still very angry that no matter how I sms him or call he didn't even ans . Recently, while I wait for him secretly at his house area I found out that he bring a gal home n that gal is quite young for their age gap is around 13 to 15 age gap as my hubby is 33 yr old . I broke down at that point when I saw them even though they didin hold hands but I feel very surprise as I never thought that he my hubby will actually do this . Of course I confront my hubby n he tell me she is Just A FRIEND ? My husband even let her go into his house n don't let me go into his house . Then at the first thing I ask him what u two doing inside he tell me just watch tv . I don't believe at all ! Then after many days I spy at his area he everyday bring her back to his parents house wher he now staying . E gal even stay over night n my hubby also went to her house n stay over night . So of course I confront him again I ask him is she ur gf ? Or u love her ? Den is it u really want to divorce ? He keep mum . He say that all its I think that way n he say she only a friend . And I said why need to bring a friend back home everyday ? Isnt a friend is suppose to meet outside talk n eat n went separate to each other home ? He keep mum . When I ask him he want divorce is it , he seems don't want . But his action is making my heart sank . His father even stop me fom going to their house seems his father want to separate us ! I really don't know what to do I love him a lot . Recently I found out that im preg I told him my hubby , he don't believe , he even want proof ! Then I show him proof , he tel me to give him time n he is jobless now not enough money n say he don't even want that gal N he don't want to divorce at all . He ask me to give him time . He say he stress. I thought he means it , but ... e next day I spy at his area I saw e gal insid his house again seems she staying over . My hearts sank .. he lie ? He say not enough money but he been spending money on both of their expenses , hp bills say he not enough to paid but he get another line which I don't know .While bills he didn't paid I think he want to cancel it away. Then I msg him he really don't want our baby ? He say if I a wife only can cook , n other stuff , he can don't give any allowance n don't responsible to the baby too , he say fucking right .He blame me he lose the job because of me I comments too much . But isn't he heartless don't even want his own blood. He didn't accompany me to the gyne once , he didn't even bother to call or msg me how was I ? He didn't even say when he want divorce he just trying to went disappear. And he everyday still stick with e gal . I really feel like dieing . He still tell me that having a baby is not solely his responsible is a two person things ask me don't keep blame on him . Ya right but now e baby is only me that is responsible expense visit gyne etc n I use to stay at home now just recently went work. I really don't know how I don't know keeping the baby is a right thing to do ? He just want to run away from me even ask divorce he keep mum ask about the gal he say ask me to give him freedom! I use to being beat by him as he got family violence . He still tell me guy strength is usually stronger then gal ask me don't exaggarte things . He really put a knife n bleed my heart ! I really don't know what to do .... For the baby sake i don't even know i can really forgive he cheat on me i been having nightmares as he n e gal images keep flashing into my memerioes, i n my husband been married 7 yrs now , rom actually . I still hope that he could come out from his sense n back to family but he didn't even ans my any call. I already tell him i had miscarriage signs he didn even bother . I don't know keep this baby is a right thing to do , this is our first baby ! Most of my relatives r very angry ask me to divorce him .. but i cant bear to do so . And i also cant make myself to forgive his cheat . Cause he don't even find he is wrong ! I really feel like dieing with e baby .... I find that maybe marriage make us apart he seems like want to find love from others as dating he no stress .

Last edited:

quincy1986

angelababi
if things are like what you said, he is not good to you already and his family also chase you out,
then you just leave him lo.
i know it is not easy.
but dont worry, you are not the 1st one to be left alone by hubby.
you can get a divorce and get alimony from him to support baby.
if he refuse to pay alimony, the government will do something to him >>> you can get your revenge liao.
we have many single mommy in this forum. that you can share your problem with.
*hugs for you.

sgmel

Feel so sorry for you. What I can advice is, you should leave him and abort the baby. By looking at this, your hubby is not even responsible and I believe you do not want to hurt your baby without any fathers' love. You may wished to leave him and start afresh. It's not easy, but it take times. Try to hang out more with your friends and socialize instead of staying at home. This will make you feels better. JIAYOU :)

Hi angelababi,

I would feel its better to leave this irresponsible husband asap! Besides his parents did not even stand by you so I really see no point that you shd carry on yr marriage life with him. If I were u, I would not choose to keep his baby. Saying is easy but do think abt yrself n yr future... it is definitely not easy to be a single mum but if u choose to keep his baby, then u will hv to bear this responsibilities forever.. who knows in the near future, after divorce, u may find someone much better than yr hubby?

Raudhah

Oh my..i feel so sorry for you. I think both of you should sit down & talk things out, heart to heart talk. You've to be very strong dear.

angelababi

Ya this what im thinking .. I don't know want to keep or abort , im now about to 4 months preg .. he don't even believe im preg he think I lie to him he want proof ! I give him proof but he also don't bother n still say I lie ! Then what should I do to make him believe whatever I said ?He just trying to make things differcult to me ..as I feel so sad to abort away because we been trying hard to have one baby everytime I come out of the gyne my tears keep flowing out.. but I now only 29 yr I still had a long way to go .. so I thinking of abort the baby away .. my poor baby suffer because of him n I will hate him n his parents forever ! And my husband find the gal is also staying at our house area so im actually feeling very terriable as I cant stop to have their images in my memories and had difficulty in sleeping. And when they ( my husband and the gal) saw me they will faster hide themselves ! I really cant believe he turn into someone that I don't know at all. I had tell him I know e fault lie in me and I will change as our marriage still had a long way to go .. but he just push me away . He say I give him alots of stress ask me don't disturb him and he now planning to run away for me to don't know his wherabout . Changing his hp which I don't know and stay at the gal house or his parents hus ... I even ask him to leave the gal he seems don't bear to he even take her as " "me " those things they do all r I and him our memories . He bring a gal home everyday still told me off say I Don't even Trust him ??! I wonder the gal and him age gap so big how come her parents don't even mind ? I know he cheat on me but I don't know maybe I love him a lot a lot as we been together 14yrs and he use to be very dote on me I can don't even mind he beat me . Even I know I wrong but I didn't even cheat or unfaithful to him only I comments too much on his job . He find a gal behind my back still lie ask me give him time meaning ask me to wait and he drag on us then make me suffer myself and when the time right divorce he may settle down with the gal this what I think he planning to do . His father still said to me my husband now consider separate with me ?? Why not straight divorce still need separate ? Separate his own thinking n bring woman back

Last edited:

Alisa

i feel sorry for yr baby but in yr suitation, i think u better abort him/her, divorce and start a new life. don get me wrong, i am against abortion but in your suitation, i think this is a better way. but whether u wan to keep the baby or abort, its really up to u. you are the mother and u know what is best.

for yr own good, pls divorce yr husband. been together for 14 yrs & married for 7 yrs and u said he will beat u, why are u still loving him and continue to stay with him? it is obvious tat yr husband do not love u at all, if he love u, he will not beat u, he will not have a fling. what yr parents and relatives said are for yr good cuz they see what kind of man is he. u are too blind in love that u do not see it. pls read thru what u have written above and think. u have suffer enough, pls give yrself a break.

vivitan

Hi...I am against abortion but well, in your situation, I am more against brining the child to this world to suffer even more.
It's not easy being a single parent. Yes, Many has done it and survived, but it really takes lots of support form your own family, your friends etc.

Divorce is not end of the world, life will still go on after that.
This guy is not worth your while to continue suffering

A guy who beats his wife is DEFINITELY not going to make a gd husband n daddy! I cannot tolerate such act! U shd leave him n move on.
Yes! Divorce is not the end of the world. U are still young so u shd not waste yr youth n time on this type of guy. The longer u drag the more miserable u will be. What is 14yrs of relationship comparable to a life time commitment??

Last edited:

babykling

This man has no guts. He dare to bring the girl home but dont dare to admit the things he had done. When asked whether he wants to divorce he chose to keep mum. If i were u, i would have left him long ago. Be strong and dont succumb to this scrumbag plots. He doesnt dare to make a clean cut with u. Dont be blinded by his actions. He is obviously cheating already.
U are only 29, still young. Move on, man like this dont deserve u dying for.

Pepper12

I agree with all. Abort the baby and start a new life. I oso have frens that is divorce but they are much more happier.
Time will heal all wounds. Stay strong you still have your family!

angelababi

yes he don't dare to admit anything n keep mum ! And whats make me feel disgusting is his parents cover all his action n don't mind let my husband bring the gal back everyday ! So what am I ? What is my baby to them? His parents know I preg also say I lie ?? I find its inhuman . Whats make me mad is I even pretty then the gal except she is young . My husband saw I go find him he even ask e gal to call police to chase me away .. now I only worried don't know what my husband n his parents up to , they must be ploting something , cause my husband never even go file divorce or separation , just planning to went disappear . I m even thinking of finding the gal stay area cause I knw wher as all staying at the same estate , confront to her parents to ease my hurt .. I don't know im doing the right things anot.

Last edited:

Alisa

pls stop yr misery... why do u wan to find the gal? will she grant u yr wish to leave yr husband?if they wan to rot, let them rot! its obvious that the whole family is trying to get rid of u! sorry for being straight forward. what do u see yrself if u continue to drag on? yr child will be born and u will still be seeing the gal at yr husband's hse and his parents don wan u in that hse! think u need to talk to a professional. its seems like what ppl suggested, u never put them in yr brain.

vivitan

Yes, I agree with Alisa.
Let them rot and you get on with your life.
No point to confront the girl and cause more grievances to yourself.
Just accept the facts and move on.
Last, if I were you, I will not keep the child - call me heartless if you wish, but I rather be heartless now than to bring the child to a loveless and messy family.
Take Care!

simon73

yes he don't dare to admit anything n keep mum ! And whats make me feel disgusting is his parents cover all his action n don't mind let my husband bring the gal back everyday ! So what am I ? What is my baby to them? His parents know I preg also say I lie ?? I find its inhuman . Whats make me mad is I even pretty then the gal except she is young . My husband saw I go find him he even ask e gal to call police to chase me away .. now I only worried don't know what my husband n his parents up to , they must be ploting something , cause my husband never even go file divorce or separation , just planning to went disappear . I m even thinking of finding the gal stay area cause I knw wher as all staying at the same estate , confront to her parents to ease my hurt .. I don't know im doing the right things anot.
you should file and claim alimony from him. Let him has a taste of his own medicine
Seek help pls if you cannot cope

Leave him la. I can surely tell you ur husband don love u anymore. I also think the baby is pitiful. I am against abortion but in ur case, by aborting baby is a way to " love" him. Why bring him to a world without love of parents? A child can only grow well and happily in a complete family that filled with love.

If I were u, I will abort baby, divorce, then lead a new life, doll urself pretty and confidently appear in front of him once in a while, snatch him back from that women and dump him again! But don be soft hearted since u love him so much. ( sorry as I sounded I filled with hatred but my heart fill with anger when I hear man beat women)

Pls love urself and baby in u. End all the misery ba!!!

Yes! It seems that all of us here also feel that u shd leave yr irresponsible husband, then what are u waiting for ?? Better do so asap.. divorce him n claim alimony, don't keep his baby. Start everythg afresh.. n ends all yr misery. There isn't a need to confront that gal or her parents at all since yr husband no longer loves u. I shd say he was too "EVIL" to treat u that way!! If I were u, I would not forgive him! Don't be too softhearted even if he begs u to forgive him, he will keep repeating this mistake due to his bad upbringing.

angelababi

yes im too softhearted that's y , all my relative ask me to divorce , all his side is evil . I never confront the gal , and I decide to abort the baby as I cant imagine when he was born how am I going to tell why he don't have father n I think I will keep crying whenever I saw my baby , and he just carry on don't bother our lives ,all im worried now is even I want to file a simple divorce to him , I worried he want to drag me as he now like purposely want to drag me for 3 yrs of sepration which I see no point . I worried he don't want to sign

Last edited: