What stroller are you using?

blubberish

Hihi! My girl is now 14 months old but she's rather big and i highly suspect my combi stroller might not be able to take her weight. I wanna buy an upright stroller but dunno which to buy. So just wanna check what you guys have bought and whether you would recommend for me to get one too. Thanks!

LoVeS

How heavy is ur ger?? it would be better if u say out the weight so tat mummies can better advice ya~

My boy is 36mths old n we sumtimes still put him inside the stroller as we dun wan him to run ard since he is way too hyper kid but for his weight 12.5kg he still can fit in the capella stroller i bought when he was a baby~ :tlaugh:

newmum80

i wonder how heavy can an umbrella stroller hold the weight? cos it seem to meant for older kids.. i'm using mamanpapas, quinny & macclaren stroller. if i am gg nearby i'll use mamanpapas cos it is compact n lighter in weight thn quinny.

blubberish

She's almost 11kg now so I want to get one that's going to last her till she's 20kg or at least thereabouts. Went to kiddy palace just now and saw one from britax, going for $199. Wondering if it's a worthwhile investment. At least it feels more sturdy. =)