what to drink as replacement for water during confinement?

thanku82

We can't drink cold during menstrual also the same reason, it affect the discharge of lochia.

I read from other forum, Mount A can provide red date tea, not sure is this chargeable.

I will bring thermo flask and ingredient, just soak hot water in flask.

Kokura

I see. Thank you! (*.*)

We can't drink cold during menstrual also the same reason, it affect the discharge of lochia.

I read from other forum, Mount A can provide red date tea, not sure is this chargeable.

I will bring thermo flask and ingredient, just soak hot water in flask.

mei2009

I have a question. After delivery, usually mothers will have to be hospitalized for 1-3 days. During this period of time, do you drink longan/red date tea in the hospital??? Does the hospital provide such service for you??? And is such a tea service chargeable?
You can ask your hospital. When I took the maternity tour, I sampled their red date tea, which was part of my hospital meal as I chose confinement meal.

cgal

ic... hard to tahan coz i haf been drining cold drinks my whole life even during period n pregnancy...

mount A serves date tea but nt every meal... only during tea break... no extra charge... morn they serve milo... lunch n dinner is soup..