what to wear after delivery in hospital? hospital wear or?

Hi Mummies,

Will deliver at Mt A soon, thinking what to wear after delivery (not sure normal delivery or operation yet), whether hospital wear or own shirt?

When just push out, i rmb still wearing their hosp. 'gown'

after awhile when i ok ler, then i change to my own sleep dress

apollo

i delivered at TMC. 1st day wore their green robe. 2nd day onwards wear my own front open slpwear.

CanCanMum

mine was KKH, ermmm, when i admitted tat time oredi changed to their clothes, not too bad, was my faborite color :p

angelwendy

i deliver in KKH... they change me into the hospital wear.. which is white colour.. for delivery time.. but after that change to pink when i go back to my ward...

adelynn

well i guess most hospitals would give u the choice - i delivered in KKH and changed into my own clothes after i was pushed to the ward.

If you intend to breastfeed and want to wear your own clothes, i would suggest getting tops which have buttons in front for easy access. I believe most if not all hospital gowns would have that so you need not fret.

hi, when you delivered baby?? i'm also soon to birth baby in mt.A
Hi,

Not sure yet, cox my baby head not turn yet, will go to scan again next week, if baby head still not turn, will arrange to operate next week lo... maybThurs/Fri/Sat gua... what bout u?

You sign package oredy?

Last edited:
Oh.... mean we can choose whether want to wear hosp wear or own shirt lo...

hmmm... i seems don have shirts with button in front ler..... my sleep wear also T-shirt with short pants not dresses....:nah:

Jovy

Oh.... mean we can choose whether want to wear hospital wear or own shirt ...

hmmm... i seems dont have shirts with button in front ..... my sleep wear also T-shirt with short pants not dresses....:nah:
I think it is okey to wear shirt as long as it is okey for you to lift up your shirt when you breastfeed. That is what I did 8 years ago. But on top of that I have this muslim square to cover up a little just to be discreet incase other people is around.

adelynn

Oh.... mean we can choose whether want to wear hospital wear or own shirt ...

hmmm... i seems dont have shirts with button in front ..... my sleep wear also T-shirt with short pants not dresses....:nah:
if u do not have, u can go for big t shirts that's easy to lift up. if u want to be more discreet u can use the bb blanket and drape over the shoulder.

Ok, noted, hehe....

but do i need to prepare lot pants? cox will bleed a lot... if wear normal short pant will feel cool right... I only have one long pant a.......

adelynn

Ok, noted, hehe....

but do i need to prepare lot pants? cox will bleed a lot... if wear normal short pant will feel cool right... I only have one long pant a.......
the first few days up to 2 weeks i was wearing disposable panties, less hassle to wash (use & throw), i didn't put on long pants throughout, i use wear 3 quarters on some days but make sure the fan wasnt blowing directly at me. i didnt do the full traditional confinement

wendyyps

Hi,

Not sure yet, cox my baby head not turn yet, will go to scan again next week, if baby head still not turn, will arrange to operate next week ... maybThurs/Fri/Sat gua... what bout you?

You sign package oredy?
i will go do check up later, if everything go fine. i will be hospitalized. i thought u will delivered on this week.... yup, i sign the package 2 or 3 month ago.

chiro

if natural should have alot of bleeding, so better prepare more pants to standby.mine was c section so dun see much blood, a small patch of blood every 2 days

i will go do check up later, if everything go fine. i will be hospitalized. i thought you will delivered on this week.... yup, i sign the package 2 or 3 month ago.
oh.. wish u everything fine o...

btw, may I know about ur package? We not sign package yet, gynea said no need sign up so fast wor... but next week must sign already I think....