What type of rice wine needed for cooking during confinement? where to buy?

venussnow

If it is done correctly,it shd be thick and sediments are normal.my mil has prepared several bottles in prep of my confinement in a wk's time.

busymama

venussnow: Yeah, sediments are a sign of quality to me, that's why I asked about it.

coveredinchocolate: Thanks for the recommendation! I just collected my order from Aunty Ling yesterday and my CL started cooking with it. Her wine is really of quality. gao gao. Highly recommend to other mummies!

sayuri: You can contact her at 91722312.

jtpy

venussnow: Yeah, sediments are a sign of quality to me, that's why I asked about it.

coveredinchocolate: Thanks for the recommendation! I just collected my order from Aunty Ling yesterday and my CL started cooking with it. Her wine is really of quality. gao gao. Highly recommend to other mummies!

sayuri: You can contact her at 91722312.
Can anyone share how big is each bottle for Aunty Ling's wine? Does she have ready stocks? Thanks!

silly1812

Hi, I just sent you an email. Do check it out!

;)

confinementwine:772977 said:
Dear Mummies,

Many customers tell me they got to know me from here. Thank you coveredinchocolate and busymama for your recommendations. If you would pm me to let me know who you are, I would like to give you a thank-you gift for your recommendation. Just a small gift that is helpful for your confinement and nutritious for your health.

@jtpy: I sell my wine at 750ml per bottle. Usually I would have ready stocks, but sometimes it's a busy month, so there are times stocks run out. Which month are you delivering?

I enjoy good relationships with my customers. Many return or recommend me to others. If u like to know more about my wine, pls email me at confinementwine@gmail.com or call 91722312.

Thank you.

agneshee

I have Confinement Homemade Glutinuous Rice Wine 传统自制客家米酒. "A must-have for women who have just given birth or undergoing confinement"

Interested pls call or WhatsApp 81868379.