What type of water bottle your toddler is using ?

cendrine

@ 2 times, I bought the dora explorer and winnie the pooh water bottle,
those that comes with a straw. Either they leak and the rubber underneath turns black. Worse, now the two water bottles' cap were spolit.

Does anyone has the same experience?
Which brand/ type of water bottle you bought for your toddler ?

xiaodaisy

mine has no brand de juz normal bottles oni loh.. oni go to sch wan is winnie e pooh cartoon on e outside.. at home is those normal coke bottle tat we use de.. i don like using got straw cos dirty very fast leh, den oso donno how to wash wen dirty mah..

jeSsie_Dz

i have two bottles.. one WTP the other is frm neslac de,.. i try to clean off the dirt by small brushes and hot water lor.. :)

I bought those normal ones with cartoon charactors on it for my son..
the thing is, it always leak water!!

i think bcos he went to take off this rubber thing which is plc inside the waterbottle to prevent the leakage of water.

i remember getting this waterbottle for $15... it is gd, doesnt leak water... but bcos every 3 months i change his waterbottles, i threw it away. couldnt find the exact new one...

i dont use straw ones..
very difficult to clean the straws..
i got a straw waterbottle for my son, but stop using aft twice.. cos its difficult to clean the straw. so dirty.

CanCanMum

used to be using straw types den got so sick of cleaning the straw every now and then. So switch to those normal water bottles with just a screw on lid. Need him to sip tho.

akachan09

Hi!

My boy used Bob the Builder water bottle. It comes with a straw. I will change a new straw for him every few months. You can get the straw from Taka.

veronica

I bought from shopping centres, those with carton characters BUT they don't last !!

The stripe kept getting loose...Infact I just bought one pooh design from taka and barely used for a week and I have to throw it away....always stripe problem !!!

estherlin

u can try the nuby flip waterbottle, if u r looking for straw type. I got the munchikids bottle, oki so so coz still leak abit.

Lotus

u can try the nuby flip waterbottle, if u r looking for straw type. I got the munchikids bottle, oki so so coz still leak abit.
I love the nuby water bottle with straw as the bottle can handle being dropped and it doesn't leak ever. Although the straw can be difficult to clean you can get replacements. It's the plastic that is better than most as we've had ours for 2.5 years and has been dropped many, many times and although a bit scratched the bottle still lives.

I've bought the munchkin bottle with straw but it leaks although it's advertised as no leak. The characters with pop tops after a few weeks of being dropping the top always breaks. So I've now found the nuby bottle at mothercare and although more expensive that other bottles in the long run I don't have to keep paying money for new bottles every few months.

estherlin

I love the nuby water bottle with straw as the bottle can handle being dropped and it doesn't leak ever. Although the straw can be difficult to clean you can get replacements. It's the plastic that is better than most as we've had ours for 2.5 years and has been dropped many, many times and although a bit scratched the bottle still lives.

I've bought the munchkin bottle with straw but it leaks although it's advertised as no leak. The characters with pop tops after a few weeks of being dropping the top always breaks. So I've now found the nuby bottle at mothercare and although more expensive that other bottles in the long run I don't have to keep paying money for new bottles every few months.
i agree!!! :tlaugh:

apsmendoza

Using Lock & Lock Sports Handy bottle for my 21mo old son. Tried avent sportster but cleaning it takes too much time as compared to the lock & lock that's why I don't use it anymore (it's equally nice though).

lavender77

Hi Esther,

Could you pls shae the forum that sells nucy flip bottle? Buying online much cheaper?

Thanks,
Lavender77

estherlin

Hi Esther,

Could you pls shae the forum that sells nucy flip bottle? Buying online much cheaper?

Thanks,
Lavender77
Sure, is at singaporemotherhood forum. Hmmm i can provide the person email if u email me, think she still have the stuff.
Ya is cheaper to get online

stonston

my son uses a variety.

nuby flip bottle -> v good dun leak, but when open/close sometimes will slash water but tt is the part my boy loves.

bob the builder bottle -> not bad, but quite hard to wash the open/close mechanism, so it's quite dirty.

thomas the train -> it's push button to open, quite good. comes with a snack cup at the bottom. dropped alot of times but still in good same :D

Catty

I bought Winnie The Pooh water bottle from Mini Toons (if not wrong) and the other is Piyo Piyo from Kiddy Palace.. Both water bottle flip & button still ok, no leakage also..

CrYsTaL*535

My DS is using Combi straw mug. It's quite worth e money cos there's no leakage n e straw is not as thick as e normal ones. Smaller hole of e straw decreased e choke by e water if e child drinks, they initially dunno hw to control e flow of water. N it even has a lock, while not using u can lock it to prevent accidental of opening e cap. Satisfied wif e product:win:

@ 2 times, I bought the dora explorer and winnie the pooh water bottle,
those that comes with a straw. Either they leak and the rubber underneath turns black. Worse, now the two water bottles' cap were spolit.

Does anyone has the same experience?
Which brand/ type of water bottle you bought for your toddler ?