What was your dream wedding??

xue

hi xue, you're quite the same as me :001_302:, my hb also non christ so need to respect his fam oso, so instead walk down the aisle of church we walk down the aisle of a small conference rm in hotel haha. half a song already reach the priest.. :tlaugh:
hi 5~
but lucky my dad CG leader went to stage n offer to bless us..
n good thing my hubby agree..
i told him our 10yr anniversary i wanna walk down the aisle of church..:001_302:

JiaMin

I think we better just read Born Free's comment, dun take it to heart thou..specially if we didn't feel that we materialist or sumtin..

this person speaking of his/hers mind, while Loves also have the right to speak her mind and make statements also...

so afterall, just treat it like pro- and cons....

and please go back to the main thread tittle ..hahhaa..:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Hi it is not a matter of taking it to heart or what.. i just feel a sense of injustice been done to my friend who is loves.. i did what i can as a friend and have already said my piece.. i hope the person whoever read will understand... if not there is nothing we can say about it..

Porukadotzu

Actually Poru..been wanting to ask u tis qns.. hehehe... Hmm... u Indonesia rite? so u Christian? cz u talk abt walking dwn the aisle in church.. i tot u muslim lei.. hahahaha... Ur bb is a gal rite.. so muz name her wit chinese name? or both chinese n christian name?
yeapp i'm indon national lei :001_302: but come n stay sgp coz dh local here. yup christian and hb is taoist, but he claim himself neutral lei, no taking sides..haha..coz religion is a headache to him, so he ok-ok la when i ask to get blessing frm priest:001_302:. my dad chinese born n raised in indon lei, n he dunno mandarin haha so me n the rest of my fam dunno mandrin also...weird huh.. coz we spoke bahasa as main, my mom original north celebes island (the big island look like letter 'k', if u see the indon map..hehhe), so i'm mix la..haha my face so amoy type but when ppl talk to me in mandarin i'm blur..
i've been preparing a christian name for bb later (would love to call her Angelika), and my hb side will give the chinese name surely coz he still hv grandma tat can adv some names.

Porukadotzu

hi 5~
but lucky my dad CG leader went to stage n offer to bless us..
n good thing my hubby agree..
i told him our 10yr anniversary i wanna walk down the aisle of church..:001_302:
good la, atleast ur hubby no problem with it..guess ure the same as me.
the blessing is the important thing thou..

haha 10yr anniversary can walk down the aisle with ur children as flower girls..good idea:tlaugh:

xue

good la, atleast ur hubby no problem with it..guess ure the same as me.
the blessing is the important thing thou..

haha 10yr anniversary can walk down the aisle with ur children as flower girls..good idea:tlaugh:
its juz a drm..dun tink it wil come true though..

LoVeS

To bornfree..

You claim that she is immature and childish i think you are far more childish and immature then anyone i have seen so far.. To think that you are such a person with such a foul mouth.. Furthermore not to add that you have such low EQ on the things you have said and the words you have spilled.. From the way you have replied makes people feel that what kind of self-centered and irrational human being you are like being insulting to people and criticizing their lives... If you say that what you say is who you are like 0% EQ and foul mouth etc, then so be it.. but please.. bring this to someone who love you dearly and treat you nicely and not to people who you do not know... you know why.. because only people who love you will oversee your shortcomings.. and why i say not here.. is because we DON"T LOVE and we DON"T ENTERTAIN foul mouthers like you...

Jealously is just a taste away from a tinge of sweetness.. GET IT??

Erm just wondering if someone who has a foul mouth like you can be in a business.. i wonder how good can it get.. but i guess you are simply another empty shell...

Before you rebuke on the things i have said.. please consider the amount of harm you have done to my friend.. The things you have said to her and the insults you have thrown over to her and her blog.. If you are going to get defensive and rebuke me with reasons and stuff.. please think before you say anything because whatever you are saying reflect on what kind of person you are.. and another plus point.. If you are going to say that i am insulting you or blah blah blah.. let me tell you something... I am NOT insulting.. I am STATING THE FACTS..
eh who r u ah? :err:

-SRI-

yeapp i'm indon national lei :001_302: but come n stay sgp coz dh local here. yup christian and hb is taoist, but he claim himself neutral lei, no taking sides..haha..coz religion is a headache to him, so he ok-ok la when i ask to get blessing frm priest:001_302:. my dad chinese born n raised in indon lei, n he dunno mandarin haha so me n the rest of my fam dunno mandrin also...weird huh.. coz we spoke bahasa as main, my mom original north celebes island (the big island look like letter 'k', if u see the indon map..hehhe), so i'm mix la..haha my face so amoy type but when ppl talk to me in mandarin i'm blur..
i've been preparing a christian name for bb later (would love to call her Angelika), and my hb side will give the chinese name surely coz he still hv grandma tat can adv some names.
Whahahahahahaha...icic...when i was young, i know hw to speak bawean..but since the day my grandma passed away, I lost my bawean language...:001_302:

LoVeS

sumtimes girls have such a over the top of their heads kinda dreams..but if compared to reality most of us can adjust well enough and found happiness thou maybe only 60 - 80% as close as the real one...and I think it's not a materialist thinking, its just a dream thou...

The main idea of this thread was, to remember and to cherish our childhood dreams about a wedding but compared to reality and condition now are we still feel happy about it??
Yes i agree tt it just a dream we r discussing abt n be it wat happened in reality of the wedding we had, NOTHING can changed the fact we love our spouse(s) be it the wedding is dream one or not. I believe we go on a brand new journey of life is for the sake of love, nt bcoz of wat kind of wedding we had. Even we haf any regrets life still goes on as it is coz we will b hand in hand wif our spouse(s).

LoVeS

I think we better just read Born Free's comment, dun take it to heart thou..specially if we didn't feel that we materialist or sumtin..

this person speaking of his/hers mind, while Loves also have the right to speak her mind and make statements also...

so afterall, just treat it like pro- and cons....

and please go back to the main thread tittle ..hahhaa..:tlaugh::tlaugh:
I seriously dun find him speaking of his mind but rather every single post bashing ppl wif insults. I believe no1 will like it if he say tt to anyone else. He not only insulted me but aso insulted the marriage n love between my dh n me.

I told him long ago post things r related to the topic as we r here to share our own experiences. By sharing our experiences DOESN'T mean we need to b bashed by him to such extend.

LoVeS

I noe hw u feel Loves.. I really do.. U noe my cases abit like tt.. gt some more which i dun tell..haiz... Juz felt weird.... nt shiok lei if ppl wrote like tt... I read oso i don feel like its a forum....i worry I'll offend the mummies here in future wit my posting..I first time be in a forum...Was surprised to see tis happen...Nw I think did i ever offend u mummies or nt? If I did pardon me hor.. cz sometimes I luvs to joke ard..juz make fun...but i mean no harm... Some hw I tink he's frm different country..maybe different country hv different way of thinking & forum rules?? hmm.. i oso nt sure... When BornFree mentioned abt Singlish...I ignored it..Tis is Spore forum rite..i tink most of u can understand Singlish rite...:001_302: I only use proper english when i in sch & work..:tlaugh:

Ah....Can we asked admin Edy help to explain to him the rules??? Help to solve tis issue? I tink tt the best... Since he's the one managed it rite? Moderators I nt sure wat their roles...I nt yet explore tis forum...:embarrassed:Lucky u gt mention abt the rules.. hahaha..straightaway i search for it sia......:001_302: if nt i wont noe...

I go to forum juz to share my experience eventhough its nt much..tis my 1st pregnancy ma.. wanna to get to noe more new frens, learnt n gain new knowledge frm u mummies...nt to offend or make foes.... Cheers to everyone here!!!
Yes i knw ur case tats why i feel sorry for ya coz no1 will like been wrongly accused n getting insulted. Yes it doesnt seem like our usual mummysg forum coz mummies here r all here to share their infos or gd stuffs wif others be it mummy or daddy. I dun haf anything against a guy or daddy, in fact i am more than willing to help if they need me advice or tink of ways for them like "depressed" situations.

I dun tink he stay in SG b4 since he so called understand abt SG wedding n stuffs while keep highlighting abt $$$ spent. When i xplain to him abt the $$ yet he tink i am nt getting the pt.

I tink Edy is kinda bz tats why coz i did highlight to EDY abt tis issue as initially i tot bornfree didnt knw the rules for this forum BUT even after we show him the rules yet he totally disregard the rules for this forum n continue wif his personal atks.

Yes like u said n i haf mentioned b4 our main purpose is to share our experiences n things so tt others new mum to be will haf better idea or gain more knowledge instead of been clueless of alot of new stuffs as they r new moms. I believe other mummies r pretty ok wif ppl joking ard or so as they mean no harm BUT it is not the case for him which i tink ppl haf eyes to see wats going on.

All of us come here wif the heart to share but wat he did is to bash ppl juz bcoz of the experience members post. If tats the case, WHO still wan or dare to share their experiences as no1 wish to get bashed or insulted frm sum1 whom they dun even knw n WHY should members get bashed by him coz no1 haf the right to do so WHICH is why EDY the admin set such rules for this forum BUT he is not following at all. We r here to make frds n to share or gain experiences NOT to make foes or insulting ppl.

I seriously like to tok or discuss related abt diff topics in threads n i dun like to turn a NICE topic thread into flame war.

LoVeS

Actually Poru..been wanting to ask u tis qns.. hehehe... Hmm... u Indonesia rite? so u Christian? cz u talk abt walking dwn the aisle in church.. i tot u muslim lei.. hahahaha... Ur bb is a gal rite.. so muz name her wit chinese name? or both chinese n christian name?
Eh so Poru u r muslim or chinese? I believe christians will like to haf n a muz to held their wedding in church if i am nt wrong BUT do correct me if i'm wrong poru. :shyxxx:

BornFree

Alpha Male
Wow, the subsequent posts are so full of angst. You're right, this is no longer a discussion but rather a flame war. If you were offended by my words, then I apologize.

But here in the first world, we have phenomena called "freedom of speech" and "a right to express opinions", I'm just used to voicing my thoughts aloud when and where I feel like it.

I may have come across as a little brash, but the intent was to generate discussion, not trade insults.

-SRI-

Oic..shld be he's bz.. Juz wait for a wk or so.. For the meantime, we ignore it... wait for Edy to resolve it..:wewink:
Ok..Loves.. Bornfree apologized liao.. no hard feelings orite..

BornFree, in future I'll still use Singlish.. hehehe.. PEACE... :p

Loves: Poru is chinese...cz her dad is chinese ma..the child shld follow the father race rite.. Wah..if I marry to my guy, my child race will be Indian.. whahahahaahahaaahahaha........ sch exp will be ex... mly gt subsidise... So my bb will be following my race rite? Boyanese.. since I'm nt marry to him..

Last edited:

LoVeS

hi xue, you're quite the same as me :001_302:, my hb also non christ so need to respect his fam oso, so instead walk down the aisle of church we walk down the aisle of a small conference rm in hotel haha. half a song already reach the priest.. :tlaugh:
It is very nice of u to compromise wif ur dh ~ when having wedding there r so much to compromise if the religion of both party is diff. Sumhow wedding is aso the time where alot of couples tend to haf quarrels n heat arguements. I rmb 1 of my guy frd nearly wanted to gave up as his wife to b n him had so much arguements n quarreling on so much issues for their wedding.

Alot of give n take haf to take place, juz like xue's hb i am Buddhist where my hb is catholic so they wan to hold the ROM at church n although i dun like the idea BUT abit give n take w/o been too stubborn on things which alot of things still can compromise. Like there's a saying, there's a will n there will b a way. Cheers to all couples :Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

So during the wedding did ur hb n u went thru chinese custom? I mean those chinese traditions?

LoVeS

Wow, the subsequent posts are so full of angst. You're right, this is no longer a discussion but rather a flame war. If you were offended by my words, then I apologize.

But here in the first world, we have phenomena called "freedom of speech" and "a right to express opinions", I'm just used to voicing my thoughts aloud when and where I feel like it.

I may have come across as a little brash, but the intent was to generate discussion, not trade insults.
A little brash?! U call tat a little? Not trade insults? Wat u did in each of ur post is including insults to ppl yet u say not to trade insults? Do u rmb wat u wrote in ur posts?

Yes freedom of speech n rights to express opinions BUT do u knw wat forum is tis? This is not a wedding or bride or groom forum DO u knw tat?

Everyone has dreams n has regrets b it big or small OR watever it is but doesn't mean tat they wrong n deserved to b scolded n insults by ur so called opinions. Giving opinions dun need to scold n include insults to the party. Wat u did is offensive way of giving opinions to the party.

We are here to make frds, to gain knowledge as we prepare our journey to bcome moms n dads NOT Criticize on members. Even the member is wrong which doesn't mean he/she deserved to get scolded or insulted by any other members. Tat is consider as personal atk already for ur info. We can tell the person nicely wat went wrong n wat other methods can b done which we dun need to do it in offensive way n make foes.

Anyway tis shall b the last post for tis kind of topic(personal atk or flame war) in tis thread as to show sum respect to the thread starter. *cheerS*

LoVeS

Oic..shld be he's bz.. Juz wait for a wk or so.. For the meantime, we ignore it... wait for Edy to resolve it..:wewink:

Loves: Poru is chinese...cz her dad is chinese ma..the child shld follow the father race rite.. Wah..if I marry to my guy, my child race will be Indian.. whahahahaahahaaahahaha........ sch exp will be ex... mly gt subsidise... So my bb will be following my race rite? Boyanese.. since I'm nt marry to him..
Ya i knw chinese but her family doesnt speak mandarin rite? So i tot they might nt knw abt chinese custom so wont haf it which is why i asked if she went thru chinese custom/traditionals.

Actually ah those chinese traditionals or custom r very complicated n troublesome which alot of youngster duno . End up haf to go to forums to haf better understanding wat need to b done n can haf prepare wat will b done. Luckily forums r available for us nowadays as experiences r all in the forums as reference which we dun need to go ard frds or relatives n ask abt it.

BornFree

Alpha Male
A little brash?! U call tat a little? Not trade insults? Wat u did in each of ur post is including insults to ppl yet u say not to trade insults? Do u rmb wat u wrote in ur posts?

Yes freedom of speech n rights to express opinions BUT do u knw wat forum is tis? This is not a wedding or bride or groom forum DO u knw tat?

Everyone has dreams n has regrets b it big or small OR watever it is but doesn't mean tat they wrong n deserved to b scolded n insults by ur so called opinions. Giving opinions dun need to scold n include insults to the party. Wat u did is offensive way of giving opinions to the party.

We are here to make frds, to gain knowledge as we prepare our journey to bcome moms n dads NOT Criticize on members. Even the member is wrong which doesn't mean he/she deserved to get scolded or insulted by any other members. Tat is consider as personal atk already for ur info. We can tell the person nicely wat went wrong n wat other methods can b done which we dun need to do it in offensive way n make foes.

Anyway tis shall b the last post for tis kind of topic(personal atk or flame war) in tis thread as to show sum respect to the thread starter. *cheerS*

There were no insults. An insult is when I call you a canniving harlot. So get over it already.

Porukadotzu

eh sri, boyanese originaly frm indon rite..Madura island there rite..