What's the difference Dumex Dugro and Dumex Mamil, Dumex Dugro and Dumex Mamil

tan_ange

Hi Mummies,

Really appreciate if anyone mummies try these 2 brands? Cos I want to switch my kid from Gain to Dumex but don't know which to choose.

Btw, I also heard from mummies saying from another forum that the ingredient, Immunofortis which contain in Mamil GOLD is it's a patented mix of prebiotics by Nestle.

Thing is... u dunno what's in the mix. unless u go search their patent.

Immunofortis is an illegal ingrediant in UK and many other countries.

Can advise? Currrently my boys are 2 yrs and 4 yrs

Thanks for your valuable feedbacks

stonston

if i'm not wrong, immunofortis is something like 'colostrum'...which is fm cow...n alot of countries ban it due to possible outbreak of mad cow disease n other diseases...

for me i prefer to give gain iq cos e ingredients r better than dumex...in fact, similac n gain iq r e best brands in terms of ingredients used n nutritional value :)

mar_mum

I don't think the difference is great bet the brands especially if your boys are already 2 and 4 and solids are their main intake. Milk is just additional supplement. So to me, I get the cheapest. haha

tan_ange

I don't think the difference is great bet the brands especially if your boys are already 2 and 4 and solids are their main intake. Milk is just additional supplement. So to me, I get the cheapest. haha
Hi,

Ya lor...Most of my friends also think that way but I still thinking cos currently I'm giving my boys GAin IQ and thinking to switch to Dugro for my eldest boy...

stonston

agree. if already 2 n 4 yo, not much diff since they r suppose to have solid foods........

mar mum v sharp...i din even notice her kids r 2 n 4 yo

elaine01

How old is your bb? If your bb is already more than 12 months, strongly urge you to offer fresh milk over FM.