When to stop taking Obimin?

JOANNA-

I can't stand e smell of obimin.. so i've stop taking.. currently taking other types of calcium & iron . :001_302:

iwan2noe

I can't stand e smell of obimin.. so i've stop taking.. currently taking other types of calcium & iron . :001_302:
Hi Joanna,

Obimin got smell meh? what smell ar? u dissolve the pills before intaking it ?
So far so good ar...must take coz it is s multivitamins!! *thumbs up*:tlaugh:

pinkwipes

I can't stand the smell too.
It will linger within the throat/mouth somehow.
And it makes me feel disgusted.

But my gynae told me it's one of the 'better-smelling' ones already.
LOL!

JazN

i've already stop taking after my supply finish when i purchase during pregnancy. my gynae mentioned it's no longer needed.

Lynnie

I had constipation after delivery, GP advised me to stop taking the pre/post natal vit for a while coz its "heaty". Haven't been taking it since i stopped...

jojoki

me took from pregnant until now , calcium pill, obimin n neurogain.. cos am breastfeeding still

ArDz

So far I'm still taking obimin, calcium plus neurogain pills.
At first when consume obimin, always like wanna choke coz i find the pill rather big but now so far so good, used to it.
I dun find obimin pill smells ... hehe

marlysha

yeah me too...feel like choking.....instead swallow in 1 capsule i will break into 2...easy for me to swallow...hehehee....during my last pregnancy...the obimin pills tat i took...is smelly...and me end up vomitting...

So far I'm still taking obimin, calcium plus neurogain pills.
At first when consume obimin, always like wanna choke coz i find the pill rather big but now so far so good, used to it.
I dont find obimin pill smells ... hehe

ArDz

yeah me too...feel like choking.....instead swallow in 1 capsule i will break into 2...easy for me to swallow...hehehee....during my last pregnancy...the obimin pills that i took...is smelly...and me end up vomitting...

now do u still vomit?

ArDz

so far no vomitting...maybe they improvise on the obimin pills..LOL..unlike the last pregnancy which is 5yrs ago..whenever i took the obimin i will end up vomitting...

ok tats good ... hehe .. good 4 u .. :001_302:

joeyz

ok tats good ... hehe .. good 4 you .. :001_302:
Forgive my ignorance, what's obimin meant for? Is it given by gnae or we have to buy ourselve? I only take calcium supp, multi-vitamin and neurogain, i'm 37wks+.

ArDz

Forgive my ignorance, what's obimin meant for? Is it given by gnae or we have to buy ourselve? I only take calcium supp, multi-vitamin and neurogain, i'm 37wks+.

Obimin is a pink color tablet and from the info on the bottle, its a multi vitamin tablet plus contain folic acid. Its prescribe by my gynae.
Now I'm 22wks preggie .. the prescription was given to me since 12wks preggie till current.

joeyz

Obimin is a pink color tablet and from the info on the bottle, its a multi vitamin tablet plus contain folic acid. Its prescribe by my gynae.
Now I'm 22wks preggie .. the prescription was given to me since 12wks preggie till current.
Oic.. tat's the multi-vitamin tablet i got frm my gnae. Thanks alot ArDz for enlightening me. :)