When will baby starts kicking me???

maneo0302

Hi,

Mine was about 20 weeks. I remember my husband charting the kicks. And I am thankful he did so. Because of his charting, he was alerted to some anomalies in the kick pattern of our 2nd child. When we checked with the gynae, it was suspected that the umbilical cord was round her neck. C-section followed.
Wow... your husband is really detailed!
So you're going for C-sect? Me too.

XenXuan

Yes, I got a pillow to put between my leg when sleeping... So far didn't facing the legs cramp problem, hoping it won't be happen hahah^^

Everyday i got drink enough water, i think my leg swelling is bcoz of walk/stand too long hour when go shopping...

Night time really can't sleep well, have to keep changing position (>_<)
Same thing happened to me in sleeping,worse now in 32weeks,toss n turn in bed can be so hard at times.. I'm having abit of water retention lately despite my efforts of using a feet pillow,maybe lately weather turned hotter,I din drink enough water again.. Heard in 3rd trimester,water retention will still come no matter how,juz hope it won't be too serious again..

My tummy n low body will ache randomly recently,making me so uncomfortable,at times it not only pain,its juz uneasy feeling.. Sit,stand,walk,lie down on back/sides,juz can't seem to find a comfortable position..Weird kickings n movements too.. Making me so worried thinking issit my baby not ok n trying to warn me.. Going for check up this Friday,will ask doctor for a proper check to ease my mind..

PiggyHui

My bb is kicking me in the last 1 month if I dun remember wrongly...from fluttering to stronger kicks now...I mean I can see my tummy move....can u imagine!!!

Anyway I am at week 24 now and am feeling so tired in the afternoon. The weight is starting to get heavy....I can feel it. Maybe b/c I am petite in the first pl (preg preg weight 47kg)

And getting hungry during tea time is also starting to become a norm. Dun care just chomp down all the food I can grab.
My baby starts to kick when he is 20 weeks + but i cant see my tummy move.
I am onli 25 weeks now, also feel tired in the afternoon. But working Full Time cant slp in office. >.< Also feel baby stating to get heavy. After climbing up the overhead bridge feel like leg going to break liaos.

During tea time i also feel hungry.... i eat in the mrn, tea time in the mid morning, lunch, tea time in the noon den dinner and supper before i slp... Keep feeling hungry, keep eating.

maneo0302

My baby starts to kick when he is 20 weeks + but i cant see my tummy move.
I am onli 25 weeks now, also feel tired in the afternoon. But working Full Time cant slp in office. >.< Also feel baby stating to get heavy. After climbing up the overhead bridge feel like leg going to break liaos.

During tea time i also feel hungry.... i eat in the mrn, tea time in the mid morning, lunch, tea time in the noon den dinner and supper before i slp... Keep feeling hungry, keep eating.
Its normal to feel hungry all the time.
For me, I don't feel hungry always. Even if I am, I'm sometimes lazy to eat. Therefore, gynea say baby is on the lighter side. :(

PiggyHui

Oh.. i gain about 8KG liaos since pregnancy.
Some times i happen to be hungry in the middle of the night, i try not to wake up and eat... if not very hard to sleep back.
Some more always sit too long in the office, backside feels pain. ='(

XenXuan

haha,i went for my check up last friday.. all those pain,cramps n kickings/movements i worry so much r actually juz my playful baby girl seeking attention.. she is growing healthy but made me so worried bcuz of that weird n painful movements cramps daily..

marlysha

hi

im pregnant with the 3rd one...this time is totally diff...i dunt feel any fluttering or movement frm the bb...im now 16wks...a bit worried though...my appetitte also not improving at all...

maneo0302

hi

im pregnant with the 3rd one...this time is totally diff...i dunt feel any fluttering or movement frm the bb...im now 16wks...a bit worried though...my appetitte also not improving at all...
Congrats marlysha

Don't worry. Did your gynea say anything? Check with your gynea during your upcoming checkup!

lyra

Baby is 16 weeks + and one night when I was lying down on bed, I press my hand on tummy gently and felt some fluttering movements. Felt it inside of my tummy. I wonder whether that was my imagination or is it possible that I can feel bb's movement? I'm looking fwd to feeling my bb's kick!

maneo0302

Baby is 16 weeks + and one night when I was lying down on bed, I press my hand on tummy gently and felt some fluttering movements. Felt it inside of my tummy. I wonder whether that was my imagination or is it possible that I can feel bb's movement? I'm looking fwd to feeling my bb's kick!
I only felt real baby movements when i'm about 28 weeks.

citrella

lyra, remember that feeling and then confirm again later when you are almost 20 weeks. If it's the same butterfly fluttering sensation, it means yes it's baby's movement.

I first felt my baby move when I was in my 18th week. Initially, I was confused whether it's just gas/wind/bloatedness but later on, as I'm more familiar with the 'kicks' and movement, I confirm it. Start to check especially so after meals or evening to night time.

I'm in my 24th week now. I feel assured when baby is active and moving. It means baby is healthy.

lyra

lyra, remember that feeling and then confirm again later when you are almost 20 weeks. If it's the same butterfly fluttering sensation, it means yes it's baby's movement.

I first felt my baby move when I was in my 18th week. Initially, I was confused whether it's just gas/wind/bloatedness but later on, as I'm more familiar with the 'kicks' and movement, I confirm it. Start to check especially so after meals or evening to night time.

I'm in my 24th week now. I feel assured when baby is active and moving. It means baby is healthy.
OK! Will remember. Can't wait to feel baby's movement again!